PDA

View Full Version : just another mock draft.

bornbroncofan
01-28-2005, 02:08 PM
http://www.nflreport.com/mock1.htm

Here's an interesting mock, I like us taking miller(CB) if he's available.

Sam_Z
01-28-2005, 03:30 PM
Not a bad choice at all but I dont like the idea of all the best D-linemen being gone by #25, but then again like you said its just another mock draft! But if there are some good DEs/DTs left Id say shanny goes that route first.

Astros05
01-28-2005, 03:57 PM
We should get Antrel Rolle if he's there or trade up to get him because we need another great corner and I heard that he is gonna be good. Because Roc Alexander was a disappointment he got burned all day long. Rolle could be the future Starter on the other side of BAILEY turning us into a better DEFENSE with a much better secondary. :beer: :cheers:

urinal_cake
01-28-2005, 04:08 PM
We should get Antrel Rolle if he's there or trade up to get him because we need another great corner and I heard that he is gonna be good. Because Roc Alexander was a disappointment he got burned all day long. Rolle could be the future Starter on the other side of BAILEY turning us into a better DEFENSE with a much better secondary. :beer: :cheers:
:rolleyes: Walls & Middlebrooks were injured so they had no other choice in that game. A pass rush is a much bigger need than DB's

Sam_Z
01-29-2005, 01:13 PM
Some ball hawking corners in the later rounds wouldnt be bad, we could convert them over to safety being that the league is more of a pass orientated league nowa days.

PRBronco
01-29-2005, 01:19 PM
Jeez, when are people gonna learn, you can have the best CBs in the world and it won't mean jack if you can't rush the passer. There's a reason "it all starts up front" is a cliche. The evidence is right in front of you, look at the last 2 super bowls!

Sam_Z
01-29-2005, 03:08 PM
Jeez, when are people gonna learn, you can have the best CBs in the world and it won't mean jack if you can't rush the passer. There's a reason "it all starts up front" is a cliche. The evidence is right in front of you, look at the last 2 super bowls!
Whos saying it doesnt? And dont get all bent just because I suggested we could convert some cornerbacks into safetys, because wether it all starts up front or not you still need some good guys to pick off passes!

ttejuco
01-29-2005, 07:11 PM
A defensive linemen is a bigger need than another cornerback, we have plenty depth at it. Champ Bailey is amazing and did his part even though he got burned a few times this year, Kelly Herndon did a solid job playing opposite (although he shouldnt have ever been lined up against Peerless Price against ATL). Lenny Walls is great becuase of his mixture of size and speed, and Willie Middlebrooks has finally stepped up this year. Roc Alexander and Jeff Shoate will continue to learn, while we havent even seen what Jeremy LeSueur can do. So to say we need help at cornerback is saying alot. PRBronco was right in saying "it all starts up front" because it's the battle in the trenches that wins the game. Without a pass rush the QB can stand around and dissect a defence. With a pass rush, anyone can intercept a forced pass, you dont need 4 Champ Baileys to get an interception.

Sam_Z
01-29-2005, 07:35 PM
Did you guys fail to see that I said in the later rounds it would be nice? I never said we needed help at CB and I never said we needed to draft any over linemen. Again I said it would be nice in the later rounds! You guys are just looking to start an argument!