PDA

View Full Version : To watch

Phillybronconut
01-30-2005, 04:27 AM
Ok guys I may be from Philly and I know I'm new but I got to UNC here in Co and ive been one person I was wondering about is my boy Vincent jackson. What do you guys think of him coming into the NFL. He's a big hoss and has size and skills similar to T.O. Do you guys think he would be a good find for the Bornocos, and should they grab him, cause i notice at times othere that Ashley our WR's are kinda small.

Sam_Z
01-30-2005, 10:19 PM
I dont know to much about him other than hes 6"6 235 pounds and a possible sleeper in the late rounds, but as long as he has a good personality (for locker roomleadership) and a non-stop motor he should do just fine in a broncos Uni!
http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/lofiversion/index.php?t69401.html

urinal_cake
01-31-2005, 12:37 PM
A few posters here seem to be pretty high on him in the later rounds. I like him for his size, but personally I like the prospects the broncos currently have.

Phillybronconut
02-01-2005, 03:35 AM
Honestly I've been going to UNC for almost 4yrs now and I've seen him play and he's a big mofo. I really dont know if he'll be any good in the NFl, but all I can say is that in the games i've seen teams even at I-AA were forced to double and triple team him in order to shut him down. I think if he can be that productive in the NFl, he would absolutely kink ass in the NFL.