PDA

View Full Version : 2006 draft

wizkid31
01-31-2005, 04:57 PM
who do you guys think will be the 1st round pick in the 2006 draft???

Dub-DeuceKnight
01-31-2005, 07:25 PM
Reggie Bush

PsychoChicken
02-01-2005, 10:03 PM
Bush or Leinart, probably Leinart.

Dub-DeuceKnight
02-01-2005, 10:33 PM
I would pick Bush over Leinart for the simple fact that Bush has potential to be one of the best players in history, he single handedly is going to change the game of football.

NJBRONCOSFAN
02-02-2005, 10:15 AM
I'll say Leinart for the simple fact he probably would have been the first pick this year if he had entered the draft.

I'd also say Reggie Bush is a pretty safe bet, but who knows for sure if he'll even enter the draft next year!

PsychoChicken
02-02-2005, 04:21 PM
Since we're talking about Reggie Bush, I'm curious about something. Do you guys see Reggie Bush as a running back or wide receiver in the pros? I really think Reggie Bush should be a running back. He would be like a super-charged Brian Westbrook.

Dub-DeuceKnight
02-02-2005, 06:26 PM
like I said he will change the game of Football, he will be like an H-Back or whatever they call it and he will be able to line up almost anywhere, In the slot, in the backfield, split out wide. The bay is really dangerous.

And judgin by the way he played this season he would be an idiot if he didn't declare after this next year, I think he will probably win the heisman this year, but maybe not. Just keep him off the Leinart juice and he should be fine.

Milehigh117
02-02-2005, 08:55 PM
like I said he will change the game of Football, he will be like an H-Back or whatever they call it and he will be able to line up almost anywhere, In the slot, in the backfield, split out wide. The bay is really dangerous.

And judgin by the way he played this season he would be an idiot if he didn't declare after this next year, I think he will probably win the heisman this year, but maybe not. Just keep him off the Leinart juice and he should be fine.

Sorry bro, but you've got the wrong idea about what an H-back is. It's a hybrid between a TE and a fullback. Patrick Hape's role this past season is the perfect example of what an H-back is. They can line up to block in the backfield, or they can line-up on the line and either pass block or go out and receive.

West
02-03-2005, 06:40 PM
i know im going to get bashed for this but im going to have to say Marcus Vick QB VT...he is mike's brother and possess great speed and throwing power...if he comes back to VT he will come back with a bang and i think any team will be LUCKY to have him in next years draft

Dub-DeuceKnight
02-03-2005, 07:14 PM
Sorry bro, but you've got the wrong idea about what an H-back is. It's a hybrid between a TE and a fullback. Patrick Hape's role this past season is the perfect example of what an H-back is. They can line up to block in the backfield, or they can line-up on the line and either pass block or go out and receive.
I meant a slot back or at my high school we got this one kid named Shane at 'S-back' or at CU we got Vickers at the 'V-back'. Maybe he could be the 'R-back' or wait I got it...

The 'Bush-Back'...

How intimidating is that I wouldn't want to mess with a 'Bush-anything'

Bush Back that is classic.

threeamigos
02-11-2005, 06:59 PM
I agree that Leinart and Bush will probably go 1 and 2.

also, you line Bush up at a RB to start. then motion him out to WR, or line him up at WR as another option. he's bigger, stronger, and faster than Marshall Faulk. if he can be as smart, he'll Faulk times 10.

whoever gets him will have the foundation for The Greatest Show on Turf.

HaroldWoods41SS
02-16-2005, 06:28 PM
the broncos should pick up micheal chang QB hawaii

EddyMac87
02-16-2005, 06:29 PM
the broncos should pick up micheal chang QB hawaii
you mean timmy chang...and hes in this years draft...

Dub-DeuceKnight
02-16-2005, 09:14 PM
and he sucks the big fat nut. he is a seventh round pick if he is lucky.

urinal_cake
02-17-2005, 06:16 PM
i know im going to get bashed for this but im going to have to say Marcus Vick QB VT...he is mike's brother and possess great speed and throwing power...if he comes back to VT he will come back with a bang and i think any team will be LUCKY to have him in next years draft

His off-the-field problems could hurt his position though. Maybe the Broncos could get him. I wouldn't mind that at all if he managed to clean up his act™ :beer:

Dub-DeuceKnight
02-17-2005, 07:37 PM
Marcus Vick will probably be a big bust Quarterback, his arm isn't as good as Mike and he seems less willing to get better than his brother.

Snk16
02-19-2005, 07:22 AM
Marcus Vick will probably be a big bust Quarterback, his arm isn't as good as Mike and he seems less willing to get better than his brother.

Plus, his off the field problems.

EddyMac87
02-21-2005, 07:25 PM
I doubt anyone will consider him a bust, because i dont think anyone will expect much from him...as of now, he's obviously not a first day pick in the 06 draft...

BVP
02-24-2005, 09:27 PM
How come everybody is talking about Reggie Bush from USC, and nobody is talking about the other big back, Lendale White, from Colorado's own Chatfield High School. He is the power back that made Reggie Bush so good by scaring all the defenses and making them think that they were going inside to White but they went outside to Bush. :ugh:

Snk16
02-27-2005, 05:38 AM
who do you guys think will be the 1st round pick in the 2006 draft???

Why 2006? Worry about 2005.

wizkid31
02-28-2005, 08:32 PM
Why 2006? Worry about 2005.

just thinkin ahead!!!

Dub-DeuceKnight
02-28-2005, 09:28 PM
I remember having to play against Lendale White in HS State championship game four years ago, i was a frosh and didn't play but our Defensive coaches were worried about all the skills he had, but especially his ability to break tackles up the middle. Yet that year we had the "best RB" in the state Kevin Russo, he put up better stats (He broke the state rushing record) but decided to play baseball instead of football....

Idiot!

I am high on Reggie Bush because watching him play he is so explosive, he is a threat whenever he touches the ball.

Snk16
03-01-2005, 12:20 PM
just thinkin ahead!!!

Yes, but let's not get ourselves hyped up, concentrate on the year ahead of us.