PDA

View Full Version : Ernest Shazor

Dub-DeuceKnight
02-01-2005, 10:28 PM
First off he is a Jr Safety out of Michigan - When this guy first declared I thought he would for sure be a top ten-fifteen pick, now I can't even find him on mock drafts. What do you guys know about this, do you think he might be a good pick if he falls to us in rd. 1 or if we trade up and he slips into the early 2nd?

PRBronco
02-02-2005, 12:15 AM
I agree that shazor looks like an unbelievable athlete, but the last thing we need is a big, physical safety who can hit and has no cover skills, we've got those in bunches.

Mat'hir Uth Gan
02-02-2005, 07:31 AM
I think he goes to the Chargers in the early 20s with their second first round pick. I think thats a lock, unless they take Brodney Pool instead.

Dub-DeuceKnight
02-02-2005, 05:47 PM
good that is one more spot a good D lineman can fall to us.

Mat'hir Uth Gan
02-02-2005, 06:21 PM
good that is one more spot a good D lineman can fall to us.

We are guaranteed to have a quality DE type fall to us at 25. None seem to be superstars though, more likely solid lunch pail types. But, there's no need to stress this draft, we will get a solid player at a position of need for sure.

LbloodOjunkieG
02-03-2005, 09:56 AM
I always thot he'd be a first round pick too. He should be, he'll show everyone. Marlin Jackson will go in the first tho.

SethGrandpa
02-04-2005, 10:45 PM
Shazor is such a bad a** last name, but then his first name is Ernest. Biggest cool difference between first and last name EVER.