PDA

View Full Version : Free agency

rich5368
02-02-2005, 09:39 PM
I was just on espn.com and saw in rumor mill that both Chris Hovan and Fred Smoot are going to be available free agents. Hovan may just be the inside DT we need and reuniting Champ and Fred would be a lights out secondary. Either deny the option or restructure the crap out of Jakes deal. I'm sure Al Wilson would help out too. That could be all our D needs..

ReleaseTheBeast7
02-02-2005, 09:59 PM
I was just on espn.com and saw in rumor mill that both Chris Hovan and Fred Smoot are going to be available free agents. Hovan may just be the inside DT we need and reuniting Champ and Fred would be a lights out secondary. Either deny the option or restructure the crap out of Jakes deal. I'm sure Al Wilson would help out too. That could be all our D needs..

Rod and Nalen would help too.

rich5368
02-02-2005, 10:02 PM
Rod and Nalen would help too.

True. Nalen has been there since the dawn of time. Obviously he's a loyal guy. Rod he just wants to win. He's got a fat contract to. I wonder if he would take a paycut.

OrangeShadow
02-03-2005, 04:46 AM
Hovan=too old rather have simon
smoot=trying to work it out with washington rather have andre dyson

ChiefSurgeon
02-03-2005, 06:56 AM
Charles Woodson's base salary was $8,781,000 ... THAT'S JUST PLAIN STUPID.

When you look at the corners available in the draft and free agency...we really should be able to find a more reliable no. 2 behind Champ.

Sam_Z
02-04-2005, 10:25 PM
Not to diss any available CornerBack out there, but they arent able to play like they once did, so Im not sure Id wanna go that route in free agency, well atleast not sign anyone to fat contract anyway.

SethGrandpa
02-04-2005, 10:42 PM
Hovan is gonna go to Arizona to reunite with Denny Green.

atruebroncosfan
02-04-2005, 10:56 PM

dude are you fricken serious hovan is perfect for us. exactly what we need. that would be so tight

atruebroncosfan
02-04-2005, 10:57 PM
Hovan=too old rather have simon
smoot=trying to work it out with washington rather have andre dyson
simon as in corey simon

dman444
02-04-2005, 11:12 PM
Hovan sucked it up this year for the vikings, i think he is washed up. I think it would be a waste of money.