PDA

View Full Version : Randy Mcmichael Will Be A BRONCO!

Shanahanaramjam
02-03-2005, 12:52 AM
Why not take a shot at TE Randy MC. in Miami. He wants out. We have backs it, makes sense!

Lets go brain power in the front office, lets get these guys on our future dynasty!

JoRo
02-03-2005, 05:22 AM
I should just make an auto response for any of these we should get a big name fa threads:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYY!!!! :coffee:

OrangeShadow
02-03-2005, 06:09 AM
ok this is going to far

JRWIZ
02-03-2005, 01:11 PM
I should just make an auto response for any of these we should get a big name fa threads:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYY!!!! :coffee:

You need to do it this way.

NOOOOOO

MORE

MONEY!!

JoRo
02-03-2005, 01:19 PM
Didnt have time to do that, and I figured the red would blind the guy who originally wrote the thread an hed sue me

Shanahanaramjam
02-03-2005, 05:10 PM
so i guess we are not bringing in anymore big time talent, DOUBT IT. I'LL PUT MONEY ON IT?????????? LETS GO!

Sam_Z
02-03-2005, 05:13 PM
As much as we'd all like to see some more big name talents, we just dont have the cap room. There will be free agent signings but more like the Marco Colemans, Luther Elliss's and Raylee Johnsons!

Dub-DeuceKnight
02-03-2005, 05:51 PM
I hope we can get Luther Eliss back he was good when he played

Shanahanaramjam
02-03-2005, 05:54 PM
What about a potential trade between RD & Mcmichael?

rcsodak
02-03-2005, 08:55 PM

lol
And I thought it was just me.....

Usually, its dbfan......but now that its coming up on fa season......

LOOK OUT!!!! :ugh:

rcsodak
02-03-2005, 08:57 PM
What about a potential trade between RD & Mcmichael?

Why would they do that when they are drafting early?
Is RD as good as CBenson? Cadillac? Williams?
Unless they decide to go the way of fa for a rb, and use the draft for 'best available' picks....I don't see it happening....
And what else, other than rd, would denver have to throw in? Its not like rd has been a probowler, or even been known in the league, up until this past year.
Denver is already short in the draft picks......don't need to lose any more!

....but WHO KNOWS!

broncobuss
02-03-2005, 09:41 PM
Every year all you want to be experts always say we dont have cap room and that we wont be able to sign any big name free agents, and then every year we bring in a couple of big names along with a bunch of journeymen freeagents.
last year the same thing was said and we end up getting champ(trade) and john lynch, along with a bunch of fill in guys, and we were in worse shape last year, the year before was Jake plummer.
each year at the beggining of free agency every one always starts crying that we dont have enough money and were going to need to get our players in the draft and by the time the draft rolls around, were always talking about how great free agency went, and that now we have no great needs. well dont worry, because shannahan always dose the same thing, he will get the players in free agency he wants, no matter what the cap is, so that he can just sit back and try to draft who he thinks is the best player avalible so that he wont lock himself into a position. so for all of you guys shooting down any free agency wish lists that some of us bronco fans put out by saying "NO MORE MONEY" well, you just dont know what you are talking about, because we always come up with the cap space. so if you want to shoot down a freeagent because hes not a good fit, then fine. but money will not be the reason we dont get someone.

Dub-DeuceKnight
02-03-2005, 10:46 PM
who knows about the dolphins maybe Saban and his new crew would rather go quarterback than RB, i think it is easier for them to obtain a RB than QB and they won't pursue a RB with thier first pick.

Mat'hir Uth Gan
02-03-2005, 11:34 PM
who knows about the dolphins maybe Saban and his new crew would rather go quarterback than RB, i think it is easier for them to obtain a RB than QB and they won't pursue a RB with thier first pick.

Theyve already said they wont take a QB this draft at least. They spent a 2nd rounder on Feeley, thats huge. They can't give up on him yet, they dont have a choice and ownership and Saban said as much.

dbdom
02-04-2005, 04:42 AM
Theyve already said they wont take a QB this draft at least. They spent a 2nd rounder on Feeley, thats huge. They can't give up on him yet, they dont have a choice and ownership and Saban said as much.

exactly, teams dont throw draft picks away, especially as high as a 2nd rounder, anyways i still think feeley may be serviceable if they get a running game

and for the record, miami have NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOONNNNNNNNNNEYYYYYYY either, so it doesnt look like they will get a RB in FA or trade (since they only have about 2 draft picks this year, maybe get some more from trading surtain, thats about it)

they possibly will have a few starters leaving their D, they got problems, look for them to just draft benson who will solidify their ground game, and they can slowly rebuild

bleedbluorange
02-04-2005, 11:30 AM
If you want to trade Rueben for a te then you should look toward ne or indy. Both have a couple of decent te's. I doubt any of the bottom feeding teams will give up any productive players. Droughns is just the versitile type player Belichek loves. Plus they just drafted Ben Watson.

I hope Droughns is traded for draft purposes though. He wont command a high round pick either.

TXBRONC
02-04-2005, 02:37 PM
If you want to trade Rueben for a te then you should look toward ne or indy. Both have a couple of decent te's. I doubt any of the bottom feeding teams will give up any productive players. Droughns is just the versitile type player Belichek loves. Plus they just drafted Ben Watson.

I hope Droughns is traded for draft purposes though. He wont command a high round pick either.

Thing is BB, even if are able to trade Droughns I don't see it being for a TE. Besides everything that I have read to this point says that what the Broncos are looking for in a trade is draft picks.

ChiefSurgeon
02-04-2005, 02:38 PM
droughns for Ben Watson...we'd have to take that deal.

But i think the Pats will hold on to Ben...

and i'd like to see us gain a few draft picks...i just don't want to see them wasted in the early rounds on picks like Darius Watts

JRWIZ
02-04-2005, 03:25 PM

and i'd like to see us gain a few draft picks...i just don't want to see them wasted in the early rounds on picks like Darius Watts

Just why would they want another RB?

Watts will be a faster study than assshley was, will be in the program faster and contibute more to the team.

rcsodak
02-04-2005, 04:06 PM

And what, exactly, is wrong with D Watts?
Putzier 36 572 15.9 39 2
Droughns 32 241 7.5 23t 2
Watts 31 385 12.4 28 1

Not bad stats for a rookie #3 wr......

TXBRONC
02-04-2005, 07:03 PM
Just why would they want another RB?

Watts will be a faster study than ashley was, will be in the program faster and contibute more to the team.

You might be right but I seriously doubt it because of the complexity of the offense.

JRWIZ
02-05-2005, 11:27 AM
And what, exactly, is wrong with D Watts?
Putzier 36 572 15.9 39 2
Droughns 32 241 7.5 23t 2
Watts 31 385 12.4 28 1

Not bad stats for a rookie #3 wr......

Comparable to assshleys first year.

Year Receiving
Year Team G GS Recpt Yards Avg Lg TD
2004 DEN 17 17 56 1111 19.8 58 7
2003 DEN 16 10 37 628 17.0 60 2
2002 DEN 16 1 35 525 15.0 48 2

Considering that asshley was the #17 pick in the DAFT was ballyhooed as the best WR in the draft. Watts looks like he could become a player.

I remember that asshley had a lot of dropped balls his first two years. Actually balls that he dropped when he hit the ground after some pretty spectacular circus type catches.

It seems to me that although his numbers are higher, he still can't run with the ball after he catches it. His YAK sucks, but at least he can hold on to the nall when he hits the deck. Some improvement I guess!

JRWIZ
02-05-2005, 11:33 AM
You might be right but I seriously doubt it because of the complexity of the offense.

Looked like he was where he was suppodsed to be when Jake threw to him. Semed to be looking for where he was going to run with the ball when it got there. Opposed to looking the ball into his ahnds.

Looked pretty good to me EXCEPT for his Ican'tcatchtheballitis.

Probably needs to put in some time in the weight room.

TXBRONC
02-05-2005, 01:26 PM
Looked like he was where he was suppodsed to be when Jake threw to him. Semed to be looking for where he was going to run with the ball when it got there. Opposed to looking the ball into his ahnds.

Looked pretty good to me EXCEPT for his Ican'tcatchtheballitis.

Probably needs to put in some time in the weight room.

According to what read thus far the answer is not the what you are claiming it to be about Watts always being in the right place.