PDA

View Full Version : All I want for My Birthday.........!!

Peerless
02-03-2005, 04:59 PM
Is to be a MOD! lol....... cmon guys, ive been on this board a while, ive posted good post's, ive never made anyone mad..... Its Time!!! lol........ pweeeezzzz :D

U have a while to think about it..... March 28...

The Dark Knight
02-03-2005, 08:13 PM
Is to be a MOD! lol....... cmon guys, ive been on this board a while, ive posted good post's, ive never made anyone mad..... Its Time!!! lol........ pweeeezzzz :D

U have a while to think about it..... March 28...

You want to be a mod? :confused:

You've already made like 5 mistakes in these 2 threads alone!!!
:duh:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27299

I think you need to work on YOUR posting before you start moderating others.

Vulcan
02-04-2005, 04:38 PM
::takes in a deep breath::

No.

Peerless
02-04-2005, 05:04 PM
You want to be a mod? :confused:

You've already made like 5 mistakes in these 2 threads alone!!!
:duh:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27299

I think you need to work on YOUR posting before you start moderating others.

Man Mello out, i was just playing around. Im not the only one who made a mistake, people usualy write out numbers under ten... but im not starting anything..

broncos_mgr
02-10-2005, 08:39 PM
We're not currently looking to add any more moderators, but I appreciate the offer and we'll add your name to the list of interested parties in case we do need to bring someone else on.

And for what it's worth, attitude and good judgment are more important than spelling and grammar, but you do need to be able to write clearly and effectively.

Snk16
02-11-2005, 01:15 PM
We're not currently looking to add any more moderators, but I appreciate the offer and we'll add your name to the list of interested parties in case we do need to bring someone else on.

And for what it's worth, attitude and good judgment are more important than spelling and grammar, but you do need to be able to write clearly and effectively.

Lol. :laugh:

Peerless
02-21-2005, 02:12 PM

I'll work on it. At the end of the day here in school, I could care less if i can spell the word dog or something.