PDA

View Full Version : Randy moss to Broncos?

Bigplayshay84
02-03-2005, 05:25 PM
Some one told me that they have been talking about sending Lelie and rod to the vikes for moss.......which i think is complete bull ish........has anyone heard anything?

The Dark Knight
02-03-2005, 07:27 PM
Some one told me that they have been talking about sending Lelie and rod to the vikes for moss.......which i think is complete bull ish........has anyone heard anything?

We would never send Rod.

It's bull****.

Sam_Z
02-05-2005, 02:04 AM
That is completely ludicrous!

Alastor
02-05-2005, 07:22 AM
It's absurd.

Shanahanaramjam
02-05-2005, 04:13 PM
Why is sending Rod rediculous??????? You guys are retarded! Are you nuts, I'D give up Rod in a sec. for Randy Moss.

You non GM JERKS!

Alastor
02-05-2005, 05:42 PM
A) We don't need Randy Moss.

B) We DO need someone like Rod Smith.

C) They don't want Rod

D) We don't want Randy.

Football players and football teams are not just all about talent. There is character, leadership, sheer desire to be on top - and the personal self-discipline to see that happen.

There once was a guy in about oh... 1987, who managed to get onto the Broncos squad - but just barely. In fact, he was the second to last guy taken in the entire draft. Talk about bottom of the barrel!

He was a safety. He wasn't very fast. He wasn't very big. He wasn't particularly strong, he couldn't catch as well as other guys, and he sure as heck wasn't as good of a safety as a lot of other players. But for 14 years he was part of the Denver Broncos - and he was a starter nearly every year - because he simply refused to be beaten by the guys that had more gifts.

At least that's what he said when he was at the pro-bowl in 1995, three years prior to winning back to back Super Bowls.

His name is Tyrone Braxton.

Talent isn't everything. In some cases, it isn't anything.

We don't want Randy Moss. Neither do a lot of other people. I'd rather have another scrub that refuses to lose, instead of a star that doesn't know how to win.

I'd rather have another Tyrone Braxtron.

Sam_Z
02-05-2005, 07:22 PM
Why is sending Rod rediculous??????? You guys are retarded! Are you nuts, I'D give up Rod in a sec. for Randy Moss.

You non GM JERKS!
Your name is "shana-hana-ram-jam", and your calling me a jerk! Oh Pleaaassseee

TXBRONC
02-05-2005, 08:17 PM
You have to have your head stuck pretty far up your pooper to think we could make trade for Moss let alot pay the bucks he would want.

kenshin303
02-06-2005, 05:37 AM
C) They don't want Rod

i think they would take Rod, who wouldnt want a Rod Smith on the squad?
but for Moss, nah, i dont think they would

Alastor
02-06-2005, 10:05 AM
Well, it's just that the Vikings seem to me to be a team that doesn't really grasp or appreciate the kind of player Rod is - so I don't think they'd be interested. I'm not saying I agree with them...

Just saying I don't think they value him (or players like him) as much as other teams - evidenced by the way they've handled Moss.

It's just the impression I get.

Dream
02-06-2005, 02:47 PM
Well, I also heard that Heaven was trading Jesus for Hitler, but that is just what I heard!

GregWesley
02-07-2005, 12:21 PM
Well, I also heard that Heaven was trading Jesus for Hitler, but that is just what I heard!
That will never happen.

Hitler's Salary numbers would kill Heaven's Cap Limits

Dub-DeuceKnight
02-07-2005, 09:42 PM
and Jesus is a good character guy who really cares about the good of all people he wants to win.
Hitler only wants to win his way, but Heaven could use his talent i guess

Bulldawg
02-08-2005, 07:16 AM
sorry but there is no way i want this punk anywhere near a Broncos uniform, he'll be a troublemaker no matter what team he winds up with.

Shanahanaramjam
02-08-2005, 12:40 PM
I already posted this topic in Free agants area.

Shanahanaramjam
02-08-2005, 12:40 PM
I already posted this topic in Free agants area. :duh: :duh: :duh:

ruffryderese
02-08-2005, 03:36 PM

You non GM JERKS!

i Hope you were being sarcastic

Shanahanaramjam
02-08-2005, 03:52 PM
no, i'm serious. i did.

Bigplayshay84
02-08-2005, 08:17 PM
didnt chris carter have some kind of history before going to the vikings?......

ruffryderese
02-09-2005, 04:21 PM
He will end up in Baltimore.

NZrichy
02-11-2005, 09:24 AM
He will end up in Baltimore.

I really cant see that one happening.

For a player to be traded doesnt the player have to agree personal terms with the club?

I cant see Moss wanting to catch passes thrown from Boller.

TXBRONC
02-11-2005, 01:05 PM
I really cant see that one happening.

For a player to be traded doesnt the player have to agree personal terms with the club?

I cant see Moss wanting to catch passes thrown from Boller.

Years ago if you had player under contract and wanted to trade him you could without his permission, but I don't think its the same today.

Alastor
02-11-2005, 03:30 PM
You *can* still trade them to whomever you want if they're under contract, but the team getting him knows his contract will be up soon (or soon enough) and that the player can cause problems, and refuse to play, and hold out... etc.

So it's hard to trade a player that doesn't want to be traded now, because the other team just won't take them any more. It's simply not a good investment.

atruebroncosfan
02-12-2005, 01:52 PM

wut the hell that is bs. bs bs bs! no no no no no!