PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Draft Runningback rankings

Dub-DeuceKnight
02-04-2005, 08:12 PM
Who do you think the first back taken in this draft will be? I have a feeling a lot rests on the combine, and it is between Ronnin Brown and Cedric Benson, Cadillac is just short of the level those two are.
I think if Cedric Benson isn't drafted by the Phins then Ronnine Brown will be picked first but I want to know what you all think and how you rank the RB's in this draft.

Sam_Z
02-05-2005, 02:36 AM
I dunno but Id like to see the broncos pick up Walter Reyes, he seems to be another Clinton Portis type athlete!

TXBRONC
02-05-2005, 08:17 AM
Who do you think the first back taken in this draft will be? I have a feeling a lot rests on the combine, and it is between Ronnin Brown and Cedric Benson, Cadillac is just short of the level those two are.
I think if Cedric Benson isn't drafted by the Phins then Ronnine Brown will be picked first but I want to know what you all think and how you rank the RB's in this draft.

As of today I think it will be Benson, but as you said can all change depending on the combine and also if the Dolphins should decide to trade down for whatever reason.

TXBRONC
02-05-2005, 08:19 AM
I dunno but Id like to see the broncos pick up Walter Reyes, he seems to be another Clinton Portis type athlete!

I would be surprised if we didn't take a runningback somewhere in the draft and my guess would be it will be late second day pick.

Dub-DeuceKnight
02-06-2005, 12:59 AM
what about Maurice Clarett? where do you guys think he fits in? who is he better than and what round etc. ?
That will probably become more clear after the combine when he puts up good numbers or chitty numbers.