PDA

View Full Version : Hi!!

Bronconian
10-27-2003, 02:48 PM
Hi Everyone! :cheers:

I have just joined the forum-I've been visiting the site before but don't understand why i've missed it. :o

I'm female,19,and from Gtr Manchester in England.
I've been a american football fan since I was 5,and I supported a few teams as opposed to just one-but it wasn't choosyness [:-D]
-loved the sport a lot :D
I have been a fan of the 'broncos for the past few years now but I've never managed to cough up enough cash to get over to America-it'd be around $600 in flights only. :-{
I want to catch a few Broncos games next year if I can hopefully afford it. :)

Anyway-Who are you all? What are your likes/dislikes? [:+)]
:cheers:

2 Minute Warning
10-27-2003, 04:39 PM
HI!! It's nice to meet you!!:)

Hoolah
10-27-2003, 05:26 PM
Hi!

I'm from England too, though Bristol, so bit of a southern woolley back. There's alot of British Bronco fans on this board, your in good company.

I live in Denver, with hubby, which is how I became a Broncos fan.

Elway
10-27-2003, 09:28 PM
Football, I've heard of such a sport... sounds fascinating...

Welcome to the board. :)

Perry1977
10-28-2003, 12:20 AM
Will you marry me? I need a girl with a cool accent! ;)

koondaddy
10-29-2003, 10:09 PM
Welcome

RealBronco
10-31-2003, 02:35 PM
Hahahaha. I'm sure there are plenty of girls with cool accents around. But are they all Broncos fans? Perhaps not...

Welcome to the best football team in the world's message board :D

If you'd like a tour guide just give me a ring...after all, my last name is Butler.

Fraser
11-01-2003, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by Bronconian
Hi Everyone! :cheers:

I have just joined the forum-I've been visiting the site before but don't understand why i've missed it. :o

I'm female,19,and from Gtr Manchester in England.
I've been a american football fan since I was 5,and I supported a few teams as opposed to just one-but it wasn't choosyness [:-D]
-loved the sport a lot :D
I have been a fan of the 'broncos for the past few years now but I've never managed to cough up enough cash to get over to America-it'd be around $600 in flights only. :-{
I want to catch a few Broncos games next year if I can hopefully afford it. :)

Anyway-Who are you all? What are your likes/dislikes? [:+)]
:cheers:

Hi there, I stay in Aberdeen and I'm going to Denver in two weeks to watch the Chargers game. I got a package deal through a company called Sports Travel Tours for 549. This includes flights, transfers, game tickets and 3 nights in downtown Denver! I've got to tell you I'm WELL excited!!!!