PDA

View Full Version : Droughns still want out?

Adrenaline
02-11-2005, 01:46 PM
Has anyone heard anything about Droughns wanting to explore trade options. I heard Miami. Any thoughts, I want him to stay in Denver.

Snk16
02-12-2005, 06:30 AM
Yup, doesn't look like he's staying. Maybe he is but he wants money,. Droughns isn't that good IMO because he faded because people found out how to stop him once they got tapes.

HaroldWoods41SS
02-16-2005, 06:24 PM
Droughens is the defination of expendible

buchosiete
02-18-2005, 03:29 PM
Yup, doesn't look like he's staying. Maybe he is but he wants money,. Droughns isn't that good IMO because he faded because people found out how to stop him once they got tapes.

IMO he is a true fullback. I would love to have him as our FB and Tatum as our HB.

Snk16
02-18-2005, 07:26 PM
IMO he is a true fullback. I would love to have him as our FB and Tatum as our HB.

Thing is, he wants to be a starting running back.

JRWIZ
02-20-2005, 12:38 PM

Your wrong he is not big enough to block O-line and LB's he was consisitantly run over last year when trying to block them, for that matter pretty much the same the year. Before just did not see as much action with MA running infront of poorti$$$ and behind that years O-line. They were much better than they were at the beginning of this year while RD was BB.

RD is WAY to small even at 220 to be a consistant FB. He has great heart and is a decent 1000-1200 yard RB, but not a great FB by any stretch of the imagination.

JoRo
02-20-2005, 07:44 PM
Your wrong he is not big enough to block O-line and LB's he was consisitantly run over last year when trying to block them, for that matter pretty much the same the year. Before just did not see as much action with MA running infront of poorti$$$ and behind that years O-line. They were much better than they were at the beginning of this year while RD was BB.

RD is WAY to small even at 220 to be a consistant FB. He has great heart and is a decent 1000-1200 yard RB, but not a great FB by any stretch of the imagination.

hes not 220

JRWIZ
02-20-2005, 08:41 PM
hes not 220

After seeing him run this year he is close to 220 than 207.

The media guide is just that a guide like my daugther who is shy of 5-10 being listed by her school at 6-2 as playing post in BB. It is a game they play with other folks minds.