PDA

View Full Version : What position do we need to draft or sign a free agent in. Why? Post here.

Bronco8534
02-11-2005, 08:06 PM
I think we should draft a defensive tackle first in the draft because we need somebody good to play that position. If we sign Corey Simon then we will have a very good defensive tackle. We might not get him because the Eagles might match our offer and he might want to go back to the Eagles because he might think the Eagles have something special. If we also get another good cornerback, like Roderick Hood, then we might have one of the best secondaries in the league since we already have Champ Bailey and John Lynch. Also if we are willing to pay the money then we could get Ty Law since the Patriots will probably not pay him the money he wants.

Broncos-Broncos-Broncos-Broncos

orangeandblue90
02-11-2005, 10:01 PM
Well, the thing is the cap room. Law probably wants to be paid like the best cornerback in the league, and we probably cant afford that. He also wouldnt really be interested in a team with a great d back like Bailey. What we do need to do is draft a DT. We have alot of mediocre players at that position. I think anather possibility would be to trade Droughns for a higher draft pick, this way we can get a DT that should be able to come and play THIS season.

OrangeShadow
02-12-2005, 06:26 AM
We need to draft a Good fast pass rusher and move pryce back inside.

As far as free agency, we need to use money to sign some of OUR free agents like hayward etc. IF and its a big IF we have money left we could use corey simon. or andre dyson at cb

ttejuco
02-12-2005, 04:00 PM
They just placed the franchise tag on Corey Simon, so unless we want to give 2 first round picks, we aint gonna get him.

atruebroncosfan
02-12-2005, 05:21 PM
That's easy, even for a kid like me. DT, DE, P, KR/PR. D-LiNe and special teams! we really need a new qb too, to replace plummer i mean but o well, that wont happen.