PDA

View Full Version : Whos ur fav team other than ur main, who u think theyll draft?

JoRo
02-12-2005, 08:36 AM
I think Carolina is gonna get a offensive linemen first, they were rather lacking there this year. OR they could try for that safety from (texas i belive), they have a backup there right now at best for fs. Tight end could help them too.

The Dark Knight
02-12-2005, 08:42 AM
I only have one team.

Go Broncos!

OrangeShadow
02-12-2005, 08:47 AM
One team... Denver

JoRo
02-12-2005, 08:54 AM
I cant like jus denver cuz i barely ever see theyre games........... :( michigan sucks lol

The Dark Knight
02-12-2005, 08:56 AM
I cant like jus denver cuz i barely ever see theyre games........... :( michigan sucks lol

So how come you don't sport the blue and silver?

JoRo
02-12-2005, 09:04 AM
When im stuck watchin only nfc north games i usually do, everyone up here (up) likes the packers so im usually hopin they get beat........

atruebroncosfan
02-12-2005, 05:26 PM
my name states that i am a true broncos fan, therefore ruling out any possibility of me even considering the thought of liking any other team. Thank you. lol (please dont get pissed)

In-com-plete
02-12-2005, 05:42 PM
Bengals, and actually I think they will draft a DE or DT just like the Broncos.

JoRo
02-12-2005, 08:24 PM
Why do u like the bengals? jw

Dream
02-12-2005, 08:30 PM
There is no other team, but being in the Midwest; it's always interesting to see what the Vikings have to do on draft day.

Mat'hir Uth Gan
02-12-2005, 08:36 PM
I love the Bucs almost as much as the Broncos.

I would prefer them to draft Troy Williamson at #5, as I think he will add the missing element (that Galloway when healthy provided) to the passing attack, which is insane speed and field stretching ability. I think Williamson is more valuable to the Bucs then just about any other team except Baltimore. I also believe, though you dont hear about him now, after the combine, he will be a surefire top 10 pick at WR behind Braylon Edwards, who is just insanely good.

However, I'm not sure if Gruden is bluffing or not, but this infatuation with Cadillac Williams seems to be a nail in the coffin for whom they will select. I certainly dont believe Williams is a bad pick, I simply think that given Pittman's solid season and the surplus of RBs available in the 2nd round, that Williamson would help the team the most.

Mat'hir Uth Gan
02-12-2005, 08:38 PM
There is no other team, but being in the Midwest; it's always interesting to see what the Vikings have to do on draft day.

The Vikings are going to draft your favorite player and make "Nyah Nyah" noises at you through the TV :D

Dream
02-12-2005, 08:40 PM
The Vikings are going to draft your favorite player and make "Nyah Nyah" noises at you through the TV :D

Then I'm probably going to have to kill myself and you'll have to bury me.

JoRo
02-12-2005, 08:46 PM
Then I'm probably going to have to kill myself and you'll have to bury me.

whos ur fav player?

Dream
02-12-2005, 09:03 PM
whos ur fav player?

I'm really high on Shaun Cody and Braylon Edwards; but to whom he refers; Shaun Cody.

JoRo
02-12-2005, 09:15 PM
O, i get it, yea i could see them taking cody, since theyre dumpin off hovan almost for sure

In-com-plete
02-13-2005, 04:12 PM
Why do u like the bengals? jw
Grew up in WV and the closest team was the Bengals. Plus my moms family is from Cincy. My grandfather used to buy me all this Bengals stuff when I was a kid, even though he knew I liked the Broncos. They were always my second favorite team. Now, I usually watch them at 1 and Denver at 4.

urinal_cake
02-13-2005, 05:43 PM
I have 2 other teams I follow... the 9ers and the Rams.

I think the 9ers may try to trade down out of their 1st pick to get more picks. If not, I'm hoping they get Antrel Rolle and not a QB. None of the QB's in this years' draft are worth Eli Manning/Phillip Rivers type contracts IMO. Stick w/ Rattay and get some defensive playmekers... Go O-line or in the 2nd round, that line needs all the help it can get!

As for the Rams, I think they'll go OT in the 1st round depending since it looks like Turley may not be back next year. in the 2nd round I think they'll go either D-line or CB

bleedbluorange
02-13-2005, 06:19 PM
When im stuck watchin only nfc north games i usually do, everyone up here (up) likes the packers so im usually hopin they get beat........
I live in St. Louis. I hate the Rams, but you do find different interests than the Broncos. My Interests are hating the rest of the league. I bleed blue and orange and nothing else.

Mat'hir Uth Gan
02-13-2005, 06:20 PM
I have 2 other teams I follow... the 9ers and the Rams.

I think the 9ers may try to trade down out of their 1st pick to get more picks. If not, I'm hoping they get Antrel Rolle and not a QB. None of the QB's in this years' draft are worth Eli Manning/Phillip Rivers type contracts IMO. Stick w/ Rattay and get some defensive playmekers... Go O-line or in the 2nd round, that line needs all the help it can get!

As for the Rams, I think they'll go OT in the 1st round depending since it looks like Turley may not be back next year. in the 2nd round I think they'll go either D-line or CB

IMO, there are 6 players worth the top pick money in this entire draft:

1) LB Derrick Johnson
2) WR Braylon Edwards
3) CB Adam Jones
4) RB Cedrick Benson
5) RB Ronnie Brown
6) RB Cadillac Williams

If I am running the 49ers I draft Braylon Edwards at number 1, hands down, no questions asked. He's as good as any WR in the last decade and would give Rattay (a very solid QB) an actual big play target to throw too besides his TE. To me, this is a no-brainer. Edwards is the best player in this draft.

JoRo
02-13-2005, 06:33 PM
Is the 9ers coach an offensive or defensive guy? havent really heard of him before.

bleedbluorange
02-13-2005, 06:37 PM
Is the 9ers coach an offensive or defensive guy? havent really heard of him before.densive guy from baltimore