PDA

View Full Version : Pleyers who you are inrerested in seeing on the Broncos

orangeandblue90
02-12-2005, 10:27 AM
Just place a couple of players you would like to see on the broncos. Here are mine.

SS Donavan Darius
DE David Pollack

Adrenaline
02-12-2005, 10:35 AM
Maybe,

TE Franks
WR Burress

But i don't know if we would get them

bmcl2343
02-13-2005, 03:23 PM
Maybe,

TE Franks
WR Burress

But i don't know if we would get them

I agree that would make us SOO much better imo thats exactly what we need.

steve6787
02-14-2005, 12:53 PM
I like the idea of possibly getting Burress....I dont know about a TE, I think Jeb looked pretty good last year. I think Defensive line is a main priority.

dbdom
02-14-2005, 01:11 PM
realistic players:

i would like to see us give a chance to chris hovan DT, he is a good player but fell out of favour at minneasota

maybe marcus spears, that guys looks pretty exciting, and theres a chance he would fall to us along with shaun cody, dave pollack and mike patterson, any of those i'd be happy because they would be great additions

bronco24fan25
02-14-2005, 07:19 PM
well my couple of players who should join the broncos

is

1. plax. burress
4. charles woodson

Dub-DeuceKnight
02-14-2005, 10:56 PM
These ae dreamer picks... while we are at I want John Elway

But realistically I do liek Franks because he is a scoring machine and he would greatly help any red zone struggles we have. I don't know how much money he will be asking for but with the good FA TE crop he can't command that much money. I don't know if I would rather have him over Jeb though, and i like Hape and Carswell, Jeb is younger but I would like to see Franks here. tough decision.

And i like Brian Russell the FS from Minnesota, he is two years removed from leading the league in picks and might not command so much money because there are some good safties too