PDA

View Full Version : Future greats or busts?

JoRo
02-12-2005, 08:48 PM
okay, so weve seen the players of 04 drafts firs year this year.........so who do you think will be a bust an who will be a great player soon?

ttejuco
02-12-2005, 08:59 PM
I think Jeremy LeSueur will be a great player. Watch either 7th round QB be a bust.

Dream
02-12-2005, 09:07 PM
okay, so weve seen the players of 04 drafts firs year this year.........so who do you think will be a bust an who will be a great player soon?

Clayton of Tampa Bay could be the next Randy Moss; he just has that ability to dominate a game and he's only a rookie.

I think the biggest bust out of this draft will be Eli Manning; I just do.

JoRo
02-12-2005, 09:16 PM
I dont see how 7th rounders can be busts, they arent even expected to be decent backups, usually theyre jus there to fill roster spots. Not sayin all they do is that, but i dont think a 7th rounder can bust. He can be a steal though (ROD!......tho he was undrafted.........)

Mat'hir Uth Gan
02-12-2005, 10:10 PM
At this point, WR Reggie Williams taken by Jacksonville at pick 9 HAS to be considered a bust after a horrific season.

ttejuco
02-12-2005, 10:51 PM
Oh, i thought it was just the Broncos. Well other picks that will be good i think is Robert Gallery and Steven Jackson.

bmcl2343
02-13-2005, 01:53 AM
Did Vilma get Defensive Rookie?

If he did I probably don'tneed to say this but I think he'll be great. He just has a great attitude and he turns up to play every down.

DJ Williams could be great as well.

We haven't seen Rivers yet but I always thought that he was better than Eli Manning anyhow - So in my opinion the Chargers really did get a great deal alst year - Watch out for him to be big in years to come, especially if Brees struggles early on and gets dropped