PDA

View Full Version : Jus notied this.....

JoRo
02-15-2005, 05:35 PM
We are following the way of the stock up on draft picks theory..........
Rd for picks
TP for picks............

maybe we are gonna trade down of 1 an get another 2 an maybe a 4 or 3 too?

jus a thot: CHeap labor

Go_Broncos
02-15-2005, 05:38 PM
Yeah, I guess Draft Picks are thing we need right now

TXBRONC
02-15-2005, 05:41 PM
We are following the way of the stock up on draft picks theory..........
Rd for picks
TP for picks............

maybe we are gonna trade down of 1 an get another 2 an maybe a 4 or 3 too?

jus a thot: CHeap labor

I suppose that's possible, but according to Shanahan's drafting history he's never traded out of the first round.

Go_Broncos
02-15-2005, 05:42 PM
Yeah, but you know Shanny. He can find players in the 6th round if need be lol

JoRo
02-15-2005, 05:44 PM
I suppose that's possible, but according to Shanahan's drafting history he's never traded out of the first round.

Im not sayin we will, but if we were ever to this would be a good draft to, i mean by the time we reach 25th, all "star" players will be gone, an seein how we have multiple needs or wants, 2 later firs day picks could help immensly, by the time we pick mos the great picks taht dont have some sort of big question will be gone i think

edit: sorry mods for more work, dint think taht this was a Fa thread :duh: smart me

TXBRONC
02-15-2005, 06:29 PM
Im not sayin we will, but if we were ever to this would be a good draft to, i mean by the time we reach 25th, all "star" players will be gone, an seein how we have multiple needs or wants, 2 later firs day picks could help immensly, by the time we pick mos the great picks taht dont have some sort of big question will be gone i think

edit: sorry mods for more work, dint think taht this was a Fa thread :duh: smart me

I understood what you, its just when you consider Shanahan's drafting history, to date he hasn't traded out of the first round. But there is always a first time for everything.

dbdom
02-16-2005, 09:11 AM
I think its definitely a possibly, consider the fact that if the draft plays out there is a lot of DL guys left at our pick, we may move down and stockpile picks, as long as we know that we can get a high 2nd out of it and get our guy with that pick, stockpiling picks is always a good idea anyway, its a quick and easy way of adding good depth and loading up your roster with talent