PDA

View Full Version : Clinton Portis wants back

Bigplayshay84
02-16-2005, 03:50 PM
The Broncos are currently working on yet another reversed block buster trade......Trevor Pryce and Reuben Droughns to the Washington Redskins for there star studded back clinton portis.........what do you all think about this?

Jared
02-16-2005, 03:56 PM
WHat source did you hear that from?

I doubt that he would be welcome back in that locker room.

Dream
02-16-2005, 04:08 PM
Eh, I kind of have mixed feelings about this; where did you hear that bull crap?

JoRo
02-16-2005, 04:42 PM
The Broncos are currently working on yet another reversed block buster trade......Trevor Pryce and Reuben Droughns to the Washington Redskins for there star studded back clinton portis.........what do you all think about this?

Two words: Yea.........right

urinal_cake
02-16-2005, 04:56 PM
Eh, I kind of have mixed feelings about this; where did you hear that bull crap?

Well my cousin told me that his roomate knows this guy, who knows this other guy that knows this guy who's a janitor for the Redskins head office and he overheard something, I dunnno what... I'll get back to you on that™ :duh:

HaroldWoods41SS
02-16-2005, 06:06 PM
heck no that will not happen what is droughen gunna do if portis cant do anithin in washington :duh:

OrangeShadow
02-16-2005, 06:22 PM
Two words: Yea.........right

two words RUMOR mill

Dub-DeuceKnight
02-16-2005, 09:19 PM
heck no that will not happen what is droughen gunna do if portis cant do anithin in washington :duh:
I bet Droughns would do a lot more than portis did
He is perfectly suited for thier system. He is a bull you over guy like they used to have in Stephen Davis, They are different running styles completely and I think Droughns is better for the Redskins, too bad they will never have him or another running back in the next seven years

The Dark Knight
02-16-2005, 09:26 PM
I think My Charles Rogers story is more realistic.

Jared
02-16-2005, 09:29 PM
I think My Charles Rogers story is more realistic.

Actually, it is.

Bulldawg
02-17-2005, 07:25 AM
i wont believe it until it comes from an actual source

steve6787
02-17-2005, 09:02 AM
I think our RB situation is fine the way it is, no need to bring that crybaby back!

Lynch_mob
02-17-2005, 09:09 AM
It probably wouldn't happen. He couldn't have his number back. lol

Javalon
02-18-2005, 11:35 AM
Man, the 'Skins couldn't afford to trade Portis because of the huge salary cap hit they'd take from his signing bonus accelerating. Besides, Bell might be ready to break out, if he can stay healthy, and is a lot cheaper than Portis.

But I have a feeling you were just kidding anyway. Right?

dandaman23
02-19-2005, 04:07 AM
To bad every single one of you would love to see this trade actually happen, even though there is like no chance in the world that it will ever happen, but you guys would take it in a heart beat..What real Bronco fan wouldnt want to see Portis back in the orange and blue?

Snk16
02-19-2005, 07:29 AM
WTF!? I won't believe it till I see the source.

Javalon
02-19-2005, 12:19 PM
To bad every single one of you would love to see this trade actually happen, even though there is like no chance in the world that it will ever happen, but you guys would take it in a heart beat..What real Bronco fan wouldnt want to see Portis back in the orange and blue?
I wouldn't. I think we're fine the way we are and don't need Portis's huge contract.

AZ Snake Fan
02-19-2005, 04:01 PM
Usually Jav is the joker --- you guys can't really be biting on this one? poorti$ made his bed.

TXBRONC
02-19-2005, 04:39 PM
So where is the source of this rumor? I've been reading the Rocky Mountain News and DP and haven't seen anything remotely resembling this rumor.

Peerless
02-19-2005, 07:02 PM
Ha, year right................

Jared
02-19-2005, 09:41 PM
If CP ever puts ona Bronco uni again, I will disappear from here faster than marijuana at an NBA after party.

It would be the straw that breaks the camel's back. As much as Sharpe talked, (which I didn't like) he never once came off as selfish or ever issued any of his teams an ultimatum. Although he has every signifigant record for a TE, during his playing days he never said "I am the greatest TE to ever play". But Portis did those things, and I was so glad that he was dealt. If he were to return, I would simply suspend my viwereship and money from the franchise until he was gone. It would show that they really have no idea how to compete anymore.

Javalon
02-19-2005, 10:00 PM
If CP ever puts ona Bronco uni again, I will disappear from here faster than marijuana at an NBA after party.

It would be the straw that breaks the camel's back. As much as Sharpe talked, (which I didn't like) he never once came off as selfish or ever issued any of his teams an ultimatum. Although he has every signifigant record for a TE, during his playing days he never said "I am the greatest TE to ever play". But Portis did those things, and I was so glad that he was dealt. If he were to return, I would simply suspend my viwereship and money from the franchise until he was gone. It would show that they really have no idea how to compete anymore.
So Jared, tell us how you really feel. ;)

JRWIZ
02-20-2005, 12:10 PM
You can believe that poort$$$ wants to come back to the AFC west. But it is not gonna happen.

This thread is just another reason to limit thread starting.

speedracer2411
03-02-2005, 08:36 PM
i wish people would put acual rumors instead of making rumors geez theres no chance at all that this will happen that would royaly screew wash. on the champ deal and we have bell anyway i say bell may do better then portis

bmcl2343
03-05-2005, 09:49 PM

I wouldn't ever wan't to see him lining up in a Broncos jersey again. He can take his bad attitude, his arrogance and big contract somewhere else.

welshbronco
04-01-2005, 08:09 AM
Is this an April fools joke? :confused:

Snk16
04-01-2005, 08:17 AM
Is this an April fools joke? :confused:

No because this was posted a long time before April Fools Day. Which is today. :beer:

broncosfreak09
04-03-2005, 01:46 PM

i think its false, cause droughns is already gone to the browns and broncos fill either release pryce or pryce will restructure his contract.....

twotone
04-03-2005, 02:12 PM
yeah, this thread is old. i think we all know by now this didn't/won't happen.

good too, CP can burn in hell (aka, Washington) for all I care. what a classless punk.

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
04-05-2005, 11:26 PM
damn, your all idiots. I cant belive some of you fools belived this.We should just trade quinten griffin for portis and let portis and bell have a boxing match for number 26.

twotone
04-06-2005, 01:26 AM
damn, your all idiots. I cant belive some of you fools belived this.We should just trade quinten griffin for portis and let portis and bell have a boxing match for number 26.

that would be "you're all idiots" and "believe".

sorry, but if you're going to be calling someone an idiot, at least do it right or it's just the pot calling the kettle black.

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
04-07-2005, 12:23 AM
that would be "you're all idiots" and "believe".

sorry, but if you're going to be calling someone an idiot, at least do it right or it's just the pot calling the kettle black.

Soery fur using inkorreckt grammar on de intarnet

but whats more idiotic believing in something retarded or me making minor gramatical errors.

Broncosinindy
04-08-2005, 04:38 PM
some people place alot of stock in Grammar...

LiquidBlue
04-08-2005, 08:27 PM
Well even if it were true, it can't be done now :D

Besides, I don't want him anywere near blue and orange for the rest of his career!

Snk16
04-10-2005, 06:18 AM
Well even if it were true, it can't be done now :D

Besides, I don't want him anywere near blue and orange for the rest of his career!

what if we play him? We want Lynch to be near him to knock his a** off!

LiquidBlue
04-10-2005, 10:59 AM
lmao

I guess u can put it that way. :D

Snk16
04-10-2005, 01:59 PM
lmao

I guess u can put it that way. :D

I know. :D