PDA

View Full Version : Big Ol' #75

BlueDevilsDB
02-18-2005, 02:08 PM
I think if we are going to be serious with 3-4, we should give Grady Jackson a lookin' at. 6' 2", 340 LBS. The guy is just about impossible to move and can stuff the run. He was injured early in the year, but I think he healed fine. If there was anyway we could trade draft picks for him, I think we should.

buchosiete
02-18-2005, 02:12 PM
I think if we are going to be serious with 3-4, we should give Grady Jackson a lookin' at. 6' 2", 340 LBS. The guy is just about impossible to move and can stuff the run. He was injured early in the year, but I think he healed fine. If there was anyway we could trade draft picks for him, I think we should.

He's already 32 years old. I would rather go after someone younger. It's time to invest in the future!!!

TXBRONC
02-18-2005, 02:20 PM
He's already 32 years old. I would rather go after someone younger. It's time to invest in the future!!!

Same here.

BlueDevilsDB
02-18-2005, 03:19 PM
Yes. I'm not sure how many years of solid play he has left. The thing is, there don't seem to be many dominating-looking NTs in this draft. If Jackson could get us a couple good years, it would be worth it, Imo, to wait a year or two for a better NT in the draft.

buchosiete
02-18-2005, 03:27 PM
Yes. I'm not sure how many years of solid play he has left. The thing is, there don't seem to be many dominating-looking NTs in this draft. If Jackson could get us a couple good years, it would be worth it, Imo, to wait a year or two for a better NT in the draft.

If he's going to want a lot of money we might as well keep Pryce.

Hopefully Shanny has it all figured out!!

buchosiete
02-18-2005, 03:40 PM
In all honesty, I have written off grady Jackson a few times already, and he has come back to suprise me.....How old is Keith Traylor for the Patriots?

G Jackson is a better player than him...

Again, worth considering...

It is definitely worth considering him for a couple of years if he doesn't want a Sh** load of money. He can maybe do what Neil Smith did for us for those two years in the latter part of his career.

Astros05
02-22-2005, 12:36 PM
Actually, that may not be a bad idea...

I think it would be a great Idea!!!!!

Peerless
02-22-2005, 01:56 PM
The packers love Grady, trust me, they talk about how good they were after his injury with stopping the run. Id rather have a younger NT, but if he's they only good one there, id try and get him.

JoRo
02-22-2005, 02:00 PM
I think it would be a great Idea!!!!!

depends wut the pack would want for him

bornbroncofan
02-22-2005, 02:16 PM
He sounds lke a good pick up for us, as long as he isn't looking to make a ton of money.