PDA

View Full Version : Usc

primechamp
02-19-2005, 11:18 PM
Ok I know this is a Bronco Message Board but does anyone know here how much USC tickets range around. Like if there was 4 sections I would like to sit in the 2nd or 3rd section does anyone know how much those range around.

bro1ncos
02-20-2005, 06:28 AM
Maybe go to the USC website or Ticketmaster and do a little searching.

RealBronco
02-24-2005, 09:25 PM
Maybe go to the USC website or Ticketmaster and do a little searching.

You could have just said: "I don't know..."

BVP
03-08-2005, 06:02 PM
Are you a student? They are cheaper for students.

BulldogRed
03-09-2005, 02:38 PM
Go to the Fresno State USC game. We are going to killem.

BVP
03-09-2005, 07:50 PM
Go to the Fresno State USC game. We are going to killem.

BS! The same starting backfield as last year with Lienart, Bush, and White! BS! Good luck though. :confused:

BulldogRed
03-18-2005, 05:19 PM
well, I know that USC isnt going to be as good next year, with the coaching shake up and all, its that Fresno State is better from top to bottom

:heh:

Jared
03-18-2005, 05:28 PM
Anything can happen. Fresno definitely plays up to opponents. But they seem to always goof on in league games.

Anyway, you have loyalty. But USC would really have to bad game, I think.

My cousin's wife wants to hear none of that though...she grew up there and attended FSU. She's hardcore.

WHat happened with the hot women's b-ball coach?

BVP
03-18-2005, 11:20 PM
Anything can happen. Fresno definitely plays up to opponents. But they seem to always goof on in league games.

Anyway, you have loyalty. But USC would really have to bad game, I think.

My cousin's wife wants to hear none of that though...she grew up there and attended FSU. She's hardcore.

WHat happened with the hot women's b-ball coach?

You really have to have loyalty to think that your team is going to beat USC(if your a small school). Cause last year I rooted for Colorado St. to win, and we got killed.

BulldogRed
03-19-2005, 03:52 PM
The so called "hot" womens B ball coach pressured one of the players to sell her Pills. That is why she was fired.

USC SUCKS!!! GO FRESNO!!

primechamp
03-19-2005, 04:59 PM
I want to go to a USC home game I am not sure which one though. Should I go when they play arkansas,washington state univerity,fresno st,arizona wildcats or against standford.

HORSEPOWER 56
03-19-2005, 05:03 PM
I want to go to a USC home game I am not sure which one though. Should I go when they play arkansas,washington state univerity,fresno st,arizona wildcats or against standford.

I would say Fresno St or Stanford. Those teams seem to play USC tough every year and it should be a better game.

BroncosB2B
03-19-2005, 05:05 PM
I would say Fresno St or Stanford. Those teams seem to play USC tough every year and it should be a better game.

the rivalry games are always better.

Sevenis7
03-19-2005, 05:06 PM
If I had to choose just one, I'd say the Stanford game. Last two years, games have been close. I'd expect the same this year.

BulldogRed
03-21-2005, 01:13 PM

Fresno State hasnt palyed USC since the Liberty Bowl. . .

BTW we did win.

topscribe
04-16-2005, 11:58 PM

Well, the only team that is going to sneak up on USC is probably Arizona (UA), and they're coming to town. The have been hitting the weights hard in the off season, have some fresh meat coming in, and, with Mike Stoops at the reins, will be leaner, faster, tougher, and meaner. Should be one good game for a half. Then . . .

Anyway, that might, just might, be the best first half of football on the USC schedule.