PDA

View Full Version : Too many viable options available

ChiefSurgeon
02-21-2005, 06:45 AM
The Tennessee Titans are expected to cut (as salary cap casualties) DERRICK MASON, SOMARI ROLLE, & KEVIN CARTER. The Redskins have reportedly reached a deal to waive Laveranues Coles. Add to that Jerry Porter, Plaxico Burress, Ken Lucas, Charles Woodson, ...and the other array of free agents on the market there are truly too many viable free agent options out there for us not to add some true impact players to both sides of the ball.

I KNOW WE DON'T HAVE THE ROOM TO SPEND LIKE WE'RE CRAZY. But if we're going to bite the bullet and have players restructure and put a true blue bronco like Trevor Pryce on the trading block we had better make some serious moves. With Porter, Burress, & Coles on the market we can find our heir apparent to Rod Smith (I'd prefer Coles).

There are ample CB options out there to add some depth and quality on the other side of Champ.

Between the draft and free agency I think the Broncos can really get right...so please SHANA-HAN....GET IT DONE.

bornbroncofan
02-22-2005, 02:47 PM
I agree, I hope we are very aggresive in the free agent field. Mike do us right.

dbdom
02-23-2005, 08:13 AM
I agree, I hope we are very aggresive in the free agent field. Mike do us right.

we wont be, we will be conservative if anything, shanahan is wearing of FA because hes gotten burned before, the draft will be the main influx of talent and look for FA's to add depth and some vets, nothing blockbuster like last year's portis-champ trade