PDA

View Full Version : Farve will return almost definitley now.......

JoRo
02-23-2005, 05:59 PM
His biggest rival team has lost its biggest pass threat...............

JWinn
02-23-2005, 06:00 PM
Did you hear this somewhere? Or is this just speculation?

Adrenaline
02-23-2005, 06:03 PM
Did you hear this somewhere? Or is this just speculation?

As far as ive heard Driver said Favre is 70% or so that he is going to retire. But you never know Favre still could play anyother season.

JoRo
02-23-2005, 06:07 PM
As far as ive heard Driver said Favre is 70% or so that he is going to retire. But you never know Favre still could play anyother season.

Mine was speculation about the moss thing, i mean, now would be his chance to get deep lead on division, plus unless his wife is doin poorly i would wanna at least make sure my team has a heir. Like if i were Him an my wife would be okay for me to, id play but make sure organization understands to get a backup to take over SOON

JWinn
02-23-2005, 06:11 PM
I wish Elway had thought like that!

Adrenaline
02-23-2005, 06:11 PM
Mine was speculation about the moss thing, i mean, now would be his chance to get deep lead on division, plus unless his wife is doin poorly i would wanna at least make sure my team has a heir. Like if i were Him an my wife would be okay for me to, id play but make sure organization understands to get a backup to take over SOON

Yah i know what you mean, Green Bay has not made any real actions to try to find a QB to try to fill in for Favre. He might play this season like you said and tell the organization to find that QB they will be needing.

DenverFan07
02-23-2005, 06:28 PM
Doesn't this belong in the other team sections?

Adrenaline
02-23-2005, 06:30 PM

It is in the other teams board.

The Dark Knight
02-23-2005, 06:32 PM

Actually, I think the Rumor mill is the most appropriate.

JoRo
02-23-2005, 06:38 PM
Actually, I think the Rumor mill is the most appropriate.

Your good :laugh:

Astros05
02-23-2005, 09:12 PM
His biggest rival team has lost its biggest pass threat...............
I say he plays one more year!!!!

Bulldawg
02-27-2005, 07:30 AM
i saw on SportsCenter that Bretts mom, grandma & older brother think he's defenitley coming back

ilovefootball
02-27-2005, 05:24 PM
i dont think this will change his decision.. i mean ya, now u dont have big ol moss on the vikings, but that shouldnt make him want to stay even more.. but i dunno.. I think he should retired, but i think hes gonna stick 'er another year...

Alastor
02-27-2005, 05:33 PM
I wish Elway had thought like that!

He did. He thought we had it covered. So did we.

His heir plays back-up in Tampa now, or Dallas, depending on which rumor you're currently on.

JoRo
02-27-2005, 05:57 PM
He did. He thought we had it covered. So did we.

His heir plays back-up in Tampa now, or Dallas, depending on which rumor you're currently on.

griese had his contract rescheduled

Oak
03-02-2005, 01:48 PM
His biggest rival team has lost its biggest pass threat...............The only reason I think he would come back is because he (or at least I) wouldn't go out by losing to a bitter rival at home.

JoRo
03-02-2005, 02:10 PM
The only reason I think he would come back is because he (or at least I) wouldn't go out by losing to a bitter rival at home.

HE wouldnt have to worry bout losing so badly to Daunte now......what with Culpepper losing his favorite target