PDA

View Full Version : Moss to Raiders----We need another CB

SethGrandpa
02-23-2005, 10:18 PM
With Moss now headed to the Raiders and Jerry Porter resigned, we have to look for a better #2 CB. If not we could get burned all day. The trade doesn't make the Raiders amazing, but it makes them more dangerous.

DPg2003
02-23-2005, 10:37 PM
With Moss now headed to the Raiders and Jerry Porter resigned, we have to look for a better #2 CB. If not we could get burned all day. The trade doesn't make the Raiders amazing, but it makes them more dangerous.

As long as we lock up Walls and get a cover Safety back there we'll be just fine. But it all starts up front and I'm glad to see that we are blowing up that line and starting over.

rcsodak
02-23-2005, 11:02 PM
Seth, you're going to get an earful about starting ANOTHER thread about Moss.

Ya'll need to do a search befor you post a thread!
I mean, with a topic like this, you don't think it'll be HOT? ;)

bornbroncofan
02-24-2005, 02:30 PM
Collins is the QB and he sucks under pressure a pass rush will be more effective plus we have walls back.

BulldogRed
02-24-2005, 03:28 PM
23 James Sanders S 5-11 205lbs

this is the man that we need in the draft. Hard Hitter GREAT run stopper and Very Effective covering. He has 3 All WAC honers and freshman WAC honers. Watch out for this guy. oh yea. . . WE NEED A PASS RUSH FIRST!!

hankin22
02-24-2005, 03:32 PM
i agree, we do need another CB....even though we have Champ and Walls will be back, we still need another..........i was reading another post and someone said we should and try to get either Donovan Darrius and/or Samari Rolle

vicious2500
02-24-2005, 03:50 PM
I'm getting sick and tired of the moss to raiders threads oh yeah and its not another CB we need its an effective pass rush we need.

DPg2003
02-24-2005, 04:02 PM
I don't why people keep bringing up Donovan Darius, but he was hit with the Franchise Tag earlier this week. He'll be in Jacksonville for at least one more year.

And for all those people that want a big name CB like Rolle or Smoot need to be realistic. Would it be nice to have a big name FA on the other side of Champ?, yes, but we need to focus as much of the cap on our D-Line as possible. We need to have a natural pass rush and not have to try to generate one from wherever we can. Once we take care of the D-Line other players will be able to help the team even more. We will be able to be more creative with our packages and we will force more turnovers. But we need help on the D-Line first and foremost.