PDA

View Full Version : Todays Nfl NEws and Rumors

Johnnyboyq
02-26-2005, 05:22 PM
NFL Rumors & Notes
Saturday, February 26, 2005

Brian Griese will stay as starting quarterback of the Buccaneers, after the team on Saturday agreed to terms on a new contract. Griese was set to receive a $6 million roster bonus on Wednesday but Tampa Bay could not afford to pay it, so unless a new deal was reached the Bucs would have had to let him go. Pewterreport.com first broke the story Saturday. The deal was reached between Tampa Bay GM Bruce Allen and Griese's agent Ralph Cindrich in Indianapolis.

Posted February 26, by Ben Maller
Discuss in the Forums | Link
The Chiefs say they want a real cornerback, not a converted safety. The Chiefs say they want to improve their defense and make a legitimate run at the Super Bowl. Well, Ty Law, his three Super Bowl rings, his leaguewide reputation as the most complete corner in the game and his infectious swagger are now on the open market, available for any team that's serious about turning words into action. On Friday, one hour after the New England Patriots released the perfect corner for Gunther Cunningham's system, Ty Law told Jason Whitlock of the Kansas City Star that he'd love to play in Kansas City. “I would definitely be interested in Kansas City,” said Law, who was released in a salary-cap purge. “And the thing that I think about first when I think about Kansas City is their fans. That fan base, man, it's incredible. … You want to go someplace where you're going to have the fan support and something to play for other than your teammates and yourself. …

There has been some trade interest in Raiders CB Charles Woodson. The Chiefs and the Giants both have pressing needs at cornerback and are believed to have made inquiries about his availability.

Muhsin Muhammad long to get plucked off the open market. Bears sources told FOXSports.com that one day after being released by the Panthers, the Bears have agreed to terms with Muhammad on a multiyear deal, a move that will become official after he passes a team physical Saturday. While the deal is contingent on the receiver passing the physical, Muhammad is expected to fly to Indianapolis today because the Bears medical staff is currently at the Scouting Combine.

The Giants have a need to upgrade at left tackle. The Rams are tired of slapping a franchise tag on left tackle Orlando Pace. Could both teams help one another out? It's possible. The teams have held preliminary discussions about a swap for Pace, one of the league's premier left tackles since being drafted with the first overall pick in 1997. Although a deal does not appear imminent, the fact that both teams are talking about Pace is intriguing.

The Patriots appear to be on the verge of signing quarterback Tom Brady to a long-term extension. According to sources with knowledge of the negotiations between Brady and the team, an announcement on a new deal for the two-time Super Bowl MVP could come within days. Brady was set to count $10 million against the cap in 2004 and $14 million in 2005, and a new deal should reduce those numbers to some degree. Sources said the deal will be in the 5-6-year range and will not be worth ``Peyton Manning money.'' The Colts quarterback signed a multiyear deal last spring averaging over $14 million a year with a $34.5 million signing bonus.

There is a difference of opinion between the Eagles and Brian Westbrook's agents. When the Eagles made their restricted free agent running back a mid-level tender of $1.43 million earlier this week, they were convinced that it would scare away any potential Westbrook suitors. Howard Shatsky, one of Westbrook's Baltimore-based agents, disagreed yesterday with the team's presumption. "They tendered him, and we think there may be some teams willing to give up a first-round pick to get a player like him," Shatsky said during a break from an NFL players' association meeting inside the Indianapolis Convention Center. Because Westbrook is a restricted free agent, the Eagles have the right to match any offer made by another NFL team or receive a first-round draft pick in this year's draft as compensation. After the Eagles' Super Bowl loss to the New England Patriots, Westbrook said he wanted to negotiate a long-term deal with the team, but the sides have never been close to reaching any sort of agreement. The Eagles believe Westbrook is a truly talented player, but they have no fear of losing him. Teams with high first-round draft picks are reluctant to part with them. And looking at the teams drafting in the bottom of the first round this season, none of them is in need of a starting running back.

Pending the loss of two defensive ends, the Broncos are aggressively pursuing Cleveland defensive lineman Gerard Warren. Warren, a first-round draft choice in 2001, has been a disappointment in Cleveland. The Browns gave Warren's agent, Joel Segal, permission on Thursday to seek a trade.

GM Bruce Allen was hoping he could pull off a similar trick this year with the Bucs, who are $17 million over the cap, but the chances grew slimmer Friday when negotiations aimed at restructuring Pro Bowl linebacker Derrick Brooks' contract broke down. ``We've held some discussions on it, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen,'' Brooks' agent, Roosevelt Barnes, said of the attempts to rework the deal. Brooks' contract carries a $9.6 million cap figure for 2005, and the inability to lower that cap number, as well as those of other players, could result in the release of several regulars. Starting quarterback Brian Griese, whose agent is trying to rework a deal that carries an $8.3 million cap figure for 2005, and reserve quarterback Brad Johnson could be at the top of that list.

Denver general manager Ted Sundquist said Friday a trade could be made soon. Teams interested in Trevor Pryce include Cleveland, Seattle, Jacksonville, the New York Giants, Arizona, Dallas, Miami and Oakland.

Close friend and longtime agent James "Bus" Cook sees Brett Favre three to four times each week but hasn't discussed the quarterback's future with the Green Bay Packers and isn't sure which way he is leaning. "I don't bet, and I'm not going to bet on that," Cook said Friday at the National Football League combine. "I don't know what he's going to do. I really can't tell you." Favre, 35, is keeping the Packers in suspense with a decision that, if it should spell the end of his career, would send shock waves throughout the league and devastate Green Bay's chances to remain a Super Bowl contender.

Johnnyboyq
02-26-2005, 05:23 PM
and this is part 2

LB Mark Fields’ agent Jim Steiner said Friday he doubts that a contract agreement with the Panthers will be reached by Tuesday, meaning his client will become an unrestricted free agent and test the open market. “Right now, I don’t foresee us getting that done before the deadline,” Steiner said. “We’re not close to a deal.”

The Jets might get into a bidding war with the Giants over backup quarterback Jay Fiedler, the former Dolphins quarterback who starred at Oceanside High. Edwards indicated the team also will consider re-signing Quincy Carter, who is being treated for substance abuse. The Jets have no plans to contact Vinny Testaverde ... Edwards said quarterback Chad Pennington was progressing well in his recovery from shoulder surgery this month. The coach said Pennington will begin throwing in June

The Jets remain confident they will re-sign DT Jason Ferguson. "He's important to us, we've got to get that done," Edwards said. "He's one of our guys, he's been in our system, he's one of the leaders on our football team." If Ferguson hits the open market, the Cowboys are ready to pounce. Ferguson and Cowboys coach Bill Parcells share an agent, Jimmy Sexton.

A league source said yesterday that several teams plan to bid for the services of Eagles veteran linebacker Ike Reese, who will become one of the Eagles' 10 unrestricted free agents Wednesday. One of the teams definitely interested in Reese is the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Quarterback Jeff Garcia will take a physical -- probably in the next two days -- as part of the Lions' due diligence in their search for a qualified veteran backup for Joey Harrington. Coach Steve Mariucci said Friday that he expects Garcia to be examined "as soon as we can" by Lions doctors at the NFL scouting combine. "We are trying to determine who the best addition would be to our pitching staff," Mariucci said. "And he's a candidate."

Packers GM Ted Thompson said he had no meeting set up with agent Bob LaMonte at the combine and didn't know when or if they would discuss a contract extension for coach Mike Sherman. "We know each other," Thompson said, suggesting a lack of urgency. "He'll run into me or I'll call him or he'll call me."

The Eagles will attempt to negotiate a contract extension with middle linebacker Jeremiah Trotter before he becomes an unrestricted free agent Wednesday. Two league sources indicated yesterday that if a deal is not struck before then, Trotter will likely end up playing elsewhere next season.

Ty Law reportedly requested his release after the Pats came in with a low offer on a restructured contract. The move will save the Pats over $9 million against the cap as they move to get under the $85.5 million limit by Wednesday's deadline. ``We had our differences, but we won football games together,'' Law said during a radio interview in Kansas City, where the Chiefs are a player for his services. ``So there are no hard feelings either way. It was a gentleman's agreement - where I move forward and they move forward. And I really appreciate coach Belichick releasing me early enough so I can go out there and take advantage of the opportunities (in free agency). ``It's bittersweet because I've been here so long. But I'm also looking forward to a new beginning.'' In addition to the Chiefs, Bill Parcells and the Cowboys and Romeo Crennel and the Browns could be players for Law's services.

Ravens officials said they will not have to make any salary cap cuts for the third straight season, which comes as good news for Peter Boulware. The four-time Pro Bowl linebacker is scheduled to earn $6 million - the most of any Raven this season - and had been mentioned as a potential cap casualty by some national media. To make Boulware's contract more cap-friendly - he is scheduled to make $6 million in the final four years of his deal - the Ravens will likely approach him about restructuring it. Boulware, 30, said he has not heard yet from the team about reworking his contract. The only other Ravens who could have been in jeopardy of being cut for salary cap purposes were offensive tackle Orlando Brown ($1.34 million salary in 2005) and backup cornerback Corey Fuller ($1.25 million).

The Cardinals maintained tight control on quarterback Josh McCown's future this week by extending him a qualifying offer worth $1.43 million. That tender gives the team the right of first refusal should another team make McCown an offer. If the Cardinals declined to match, they would receive a first-round pick in return. That is unlikely to happen, so it appears McCown will remain a Cardinals player for at least one more season.

A thin crop of free-agent guards, their own tight salary cap and the reputations of Mike Wahle and Marco Rivera have left the Green Bay Packers in danger of losing not just one but both of their starting guards. If neither player has a contract with Green Bay by the start of the signing period Wednesday, the Packers can forget about re-signing Wahle and probably will have a much more difficult time re-signing Rivera than they thought originally. The Packers have been trying to re-sign Wahle but might be fighting a losing battle. Wahle probably is looking at a signing bonus of $10 million or more once he hits the open market. If cut, Wahle would head the list of available guards. Despite being 32 with bad knees, Rivera might be No. 2 over Philadelphia's Jermane Mayberry, New England's Joe Andruzzi, former Denver Bronco Dan Neil and Pittsburgh's Keydrick Vincent.

Bill Parcells still has a plan for Drew Henson, even with Wednesday's signing of Drew Bledsoe to be the Cowboys' starting quarterback in 2005. Speaking Friday from the NFL Scouting Combine, Parcells is committed to Bledsoe but wants Henson to succeed. After a three-year layoff to play baseball, Henson played in two games last season, starting one, leading to questions about his long-term potential. With Bledsoe, Henson will have to wait. "You think I'm not rooting for the kid?" said Parcells, who was speaking to the media for the first time since the season-ending loss to the New York Giants. "I'm rooting for him. Why wouldn't I be? It's in my best interests that he plays well, so I am rooting for him. And I'm rooting for [Tony] Romo, too. I really am.

Despite reports of a cap crisis within the team, the Raiders appear to be closing in on a free agent running back, possibly former Jets backup LaMont Jordan, who will be free to sign as early as Wednesday

The Raiders cap overage was at $5.2 million prior to the Charles Woodson tender, the Moss deal and the Porter contract. With all that thrown in, the Raiders would now need to deal with the possibility of clearing upwards of $25 million in cap space in a very short time. There had been speculation the Raiders might drop the franchise designation on Woodson after the Moss deal, which will cost them Moss' $7.25 million base salary unless they can restructure it. However, before they can even make a deal for Moss, they must become cap compliant, and if they are unable to do that, in the end it could place any deal involving Moss in jeopardy.

Asked about the chance of releasing William Green if a trade cannot be worked out, Browns GM Phil Savage said, ``Right now if something's not available, then he's part of our ballclub. I think one thing that players are going to find out, it's going to be performance-based. If nothing were to happen and he remains part of our team, then he's going to be given ample opportunity to prove himself. Who knows, he could prove himself in preseason games next fall, and we might be sitting here talking about William Green as a 1,000-yard rusher. We don't know that.''

Johnnyboyq
02-26-2005, 05:24 PM
part three

WR T.J Houshmandzadeh has a new agent but apparently the same wish. The unrestricted free agent wants to stay with the Bengals, agent David Dunn said Friday at the NFL scouting combine. "He'd love to stay in Cincinnati. He believes the team has a great chance to win and wants to be a part of it," said Dunn, hired by Houshmandzadeh after the player cut ties with former agent Andy Simms. Houshmandzadeh's 73 receptions and 978 yards were second-most on the team last season.

Rudi Johnson might have had 6.3 million reasons to change his mind. The Bengals running back, slapped last week with the franchise tag, previously had said he would sit out the 2005 season rather than play under a second consecutive one-year contract. Under terms of the franchise tag, Johnson would be paid $6.3 million - the average of the top five running back salaries in 2004-05. On Friday at the NFL scouting combine, Bengals coach Marvin Lewis sounded confident that Johnson again would be carrying the ball in Cincinnati in 2005. "I think in Rudi's best interests, he's going to play," Lewis said. "What is he going to do? Rudi's a football player. Rudi wants to play football. "Obviously, he didn't convey the correct message to people. When you talk about that amount of money and not being important, I think they've re-thought that a little."

Chicago GM Jerry Angelo said the Bears will not try to sign unrestricted free-agent offensive tackle Aaron Gibson, who was the No. 1 right tackle in 2003. Anthony Thomas and Jeff George also are being allowed to leave, but the Bears will try to keep backup safety Todd McMillon

With Rex Grossman progressing in his recovery from knee surgery, the Bears aren't rolling out a red carpet for that veteran backup quarterback they say they covet. General manager Jerry Angelo said Friday whoever the Bears sign will have to accept the job remains Grossman's to lose and Chad Hutchinson starts out as No. 2. "Since I've been here (2001), we have gotten to our third quarterback every season and our fourth last year, so a veteran [should] look at us and see an opportunity without being guaranteed starter," Angelo said.

The future of linebacker Junior Seau may not be decided until 1 1/2 weeks into the free-agent signing period. The Dolphins have started negotiations with agent Marvin Demoff to restructure Seau's contract before Tuesday, when the franchise must be under the NFL-mandated cap limit of $85.5 million. Seau is slated to count $4.3 million against the cap, which is considered too much for a 36-year-old player who likely will be playing a more limited role in 2005.

Minnesota's Gus Frerotte has emerged as the top quarterback candidate to sign with the Dolphins when the free-agent signing period begins Wednesday. An 11-year NFL veteran, Frerotte is close with new Dolphins offensive coordinator Scott Linehan from spending the past two seasons together in Minnesota. The Dolphins are seeking a veteran backup behind starter A.J. Feeley because Jay Fiedler was released Wednesday.

In other Bucs news, an NFL source said the Miami Dolphins will probably try to sign tight end/long snapper Dave Moore when the free agency signing period begins Tuesday.

Discussions aimed at redoing Brian Griese's contract continued Friday. Griese has become personally involved in the Bucs negotiations, and his agent, who said he made a significant concession earlier this week, met with Allen well into Friday night. The sides have until Tuesday - when Griese is due a $6 million roster bonus - to get a deal done. But the Bucs appear eager to complete the negotiations before they leave Indianapolis on Monday. Griese's agent, Ralph Cindrich, said it's likely if a deal is not completed by Monday, Griese will be released by the Bucs and negotiations aimed at re-signing him will resume at a later date. Should those talks break down, the Bucs probably will make a run at free-agent quarterback Jeff Garcia, who will be in Indianapolis today for a physical requested by the Lions. There is also a chance the Bucs will try to re-sign either Griese or Johnson to more cap-friendly deals.

Johnnyboyq
02-26-2005, 05:24 PM
part 4

The Vikings could be in danger of losing their leading receiver from last season. Tight end Jermaine Wiggins, who caught a team-high 71 passes despite missing two games with a broken hand, appears headed for unrestricted free agency, with negotiations on a long-term contract going nowhere. "We're pretty far apart," Wiggins' agent, George Mavrikes, said Friday. "Unless something changes, he's probably going to go into free agency."

Vikings wide receiver Kelly Campbell was arrested on weapons and drug charges Thursday near the Georgia Dome. Campbell, 24, is charged with possession of marijuana and theft by receiving stolen property involving a Smith & Wesson handgun, police records show. Campbell holds Georgia Tech's career records of 2,907 receiving yards, 195 catches and 24 receiving touchdowns. He started three games for the Vikings last season, his third in the NFL.

Coach Tony Dungy is neither a clairvoyant nor experienced in the workings of the non-exclusive franchise designation the Indianapolis Colts affixed to running back Edgerrin James earlier this week. But he doesn't anticipate the uncertainty surrounding the team's career rushing leader turning into a distraction. "Hopefully we can get it worked out to where he's happy and we're happy and it makes sense for both sides," Dungy said during a Friday morning break from the National Football Scouting Combine. "If it does, I think it will be great."

Athletically, Mike Williams is being called the next Randy Moss, who was traded from Minnesota to Oakland. Vikings coach Mike Tice could use a guy like Williams to fill Moss' massive void. "When I met with coach Tice (Thursday) night, he brought that up," Williams said. "I told him I wouldn't be trying to fill Randy Moss' shoes. Those shoes are cut to his feet. I'll bring my own pair, my own attitude, my own playing style and my own demeanor.

It is expected to be announced soon that the Rams' radio rights will remain with Clear Channel Communications, with the broadcasts again on KLOU (103.3 FM). "The deal is done," Clear Channel's Mike Wheeler said Friday, adding that he expects that KTRS (550 AM) will continue as the AM outlet for the broadcasts. "It's just a matter of us sitting down with them and getting it done," he said. Wheeler added that he doesn't expect a change in the booth, where Savard and Jack Snow have been calling the games.

It might be nothing more than a trial balloon on the part of the Rams, but the club has talked at least preliminarily with the New York Giants about the possibility of trading left tackle Orlando Pace. Rumors fly fast and furious during NFL scouting combine week, and trade feelers are sent out repeatedly. But the fact the Rams would even bring up Pace's name is a telling indication that the club may be tired of playing the franchise tag game with Pace.

Nose tackle Grady Jackson, who underwent arthroscopic knee surgery to clean out debris under a kneecap, has been in Green Bay for three weeks pursuing his rehabilitation. Last year, Jackson did his rehabilitation work at home in Mississippi after a knee scope. Bus Cook, the agent for the 32-year-old Jackson, hasn't discussed a contract extension. The two-year, $2.31 million deal that he signed in December 2003 expires after the '05 season. "Grady wants to play," Cook said. "He's going to get a nice deal next year."

Johnnyboyq
02-26-2005, 05:25 PM
part 5

Don't look for defensive end Vonnie Holliday to be back in uniform for the Green Bay Packers any time soon. Four National Football League teams that agent Brian Levy didn't identify have been pursuing Holliday since his release Wednesday by the Kansas City Chiefs but his old team isn't one of them. According to Levy, that means the Packers aren't interested.

Pats WR/DB Troy Brown ($5.7 million cap number) is due a restructuring. And there have been talks with running back Corey Dillon ($6.8 million) regarding an extension. Defensive end Richard Seymour would also like a new deal, but with affordable salary cap charges of $2.6 million and $2.7 million over the next two years, the Pats have no incentive to do a new contracPosted February 26, by Ben Maller
Santana Moss wants to remain a New York Jet. In an interview yesterday morning on 1050 ESPN Radio's "Wally and the Keeg," Moss said he could deal with a trade but would rather see nothing change in his football career. "I don't prefer to go anywhere," said Moss, who referred to the Jets as "my home." "But if it's time for me to leave, I'll leave."

Coach Herman Edwards said the Jets will do "everything we can to try to keep" RB LaMont Jordan, a pending free agent. "LaMont will have to make the decision. It'll be up to him, but we're going to make it hard for him, I know that."

Asked about WR Wayne Chrebet, who is due a roster bonus next week, Herman Edwards said, "He's coming back." Asked if the Jets have a decision to make about possibly releasing Chrebet before paying the bonus, Edwards said no.

Sleeper QB Adrian McPherson had to leave Florida State after legal troubles, including the accusation he gambled on pro and college sports. He has been compared to Michael Vick and has played in the Arena League. Someone will take a chance on him.

Sleeper WR Vincent Jackson from Northern Colorado is 6-5 and can run. Against Division 1-AA competition, he was a star and many scouts think his skills can translate.

One thing Andy Reid doesn't think he needs to learn is better clock management. He was criticized for his handling of the Eagles' final scoring drive, a 79-yard march that took 13 plays and ate up nearly 4 minutes off the clock. By the time the Eagles got the ball back for the final time, only 46 seconds remained. "This is the bottom line on that," Reid said. "It was a scoring drive. Is every scoring drive pretty? No. But it was important that we got that score and that we had some time to get another score, and we did. Had we executed the onside kick a little better and some things had gone our way, now you put yourself back in position where you have a chance to score. "The bottom line was our players did their job and scored. They executed what I asked them to execute and got the result. As many fingers as people want to point at that drive, point them at me. That's my responsibility. But the end result was exactly what I wanted."

Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie will be an interested observer of the Academy Awards. The film Autism Is a World is nominated in the the "Best Short Documentary" category. Lurie's family foundation, NLM Family Foundation, co-funded the film in conjunction with CNN. The film chronicles the challenges of a young woman with autism.

Who Knew? Chad Scott's departure leaves running back Jerome Bettis, who is contemplating retirement, as the longest-tenured Steelers player. Bettis was acquired in a trade with the St. Louis Rams in 1996.

A Georgia financial company said this week it has sent the NFL a document indicating it plans to buy part of a business owned by Reggie Fowler— a deal that could help Fowler's bid to buy the Vikings. Details of the deal aren't clear. The Sports Business Journal earlier this week reported that UBG Financial Corp. of suburban Atlanta plans to invest $300 million for a 25 percent stake in Spiral Aviation Training Co., valuing Fowler's aviation company at $1.2 billion. UBG Financial President Robert Gaubert acknowledged the letter but declined to discuss the deal.

Chad Scott predicted last summer he would have the best season of his career in 2004. Instead, it turned into his last with the Steelers, and an abbreviated one at that. Agent Mason Ashe believes Scott will have no problem finding another starting job in the NFL. "I think he has maintained his body very well, he's a tremendous athlete. His work ethic has always been superior. Mentally and physically, he can add a lot to a team. He has a lot of experience. He can step right in and help."

Mike Williams said here Friday that he isn't bitter and he was angry only briefly. It was difficult watching USC win a second straight national championship without him, he said. But he talked about how the year off enabled him to carefully plan for the transition to being an NFL player, instead of rushing through draft preparations with little thought to anything but running a faster 40-yard dash. "There were probably 20 minutes of last year that I really was down," Williams said at the NFL scouting combine, "that I really felt like I had the world on my shoulders . . . . I'm blessed to have a really good support group, people that really care about me, really care about my best interests." Williams is viewed as a likely top-10 selection in April even after his season off. It appears that most NFL talent evaluators regard Williams as the second-best wideout in this draft, after Michigan's Braylon Edwards.

"How can I control them?" Dexter Manley recalled thinking as sweat rolled down his face. Control and respect had become the two most important tenets of his life. His desire for both had delivered him to sustained sobriety after almost 20 years of drug abuse, delivered him back to Washington D.C., delivered him to this high school auditorium on a Friday afternoon when, suddenly, control and respect seemed far out of reach. "Listen!" Manley said. "I'm up here trying to save your lives." He's trying to save his own, too, which is why respect and control are paramount. Seeking respect, he moved back to Washington four months ago, to the city that still remembers him more as the thrilling defensive end for the Redskins from 1981-1989 than as the self-destructive cocaine and crack addict he became. In Washington and nowhere else, he is approached by well-wishers in restaurants, asked for autographs in malls and -- usually -- valued as a speaker. To make money, Manley plans to speak at churches and various functions across the country. He charges between $3,500 and $5,000 for a weekend of speeches, and he would like to travel and speak twice a month. On Super Bowl Sunday, he spoke before about 1,000 at a church in California.

The Jets are in trade negotiations with the Washington Redskins to reacquire Laveranues Coles, according to several people who have been briefed on the talks. Coles, 27, a third-round pick by the Jets in the 2000 draft, has been trying to secure his release from Washington because, people close to the trade discussions said, he is unhappy with his role in the offensive system installed last season by Redskins Coach Joe Gibbs.

Johnnyboyq
02-26-2005, 05:25 PM
or you can just go to the Site at www.benmaller.com

bleedbluorange
02-26-2005, 05:30 PM
or you can just go to the Site at www.benmaller.com
Does any of that have anything to do with the broncos? If so what? To much to read :coffee: Thx though looks like alot of stuff though

EMCF
02-26-2005, 05:36 PM
Some interesting stuff, good job.

Mat'hir Uth Gan
02-26-2005, 05:40 PM
Does any of that have anything to do with the broncos? If so what? To much to read :coffee: Thx though looks like alot of stuff though

One paragraph states we are aggresively pursuing Gerard Warren to play DE.

LoufromLItt.
02-26-2005, 05:41 PM
bucs fans are furious that they resigner griese.

DPg2003
02-26-2005, 06:54 PM
If it is true that Shanahan wants to get Warren in here to play both DE and DT then we will be playing more 3-4 than most people think.