PDA

View Full Version : Matt Jones

dbdom
02-27-2005, 11:42 AM
oh man, i have no idea what hes going to be drafted as, a QB or a WR but that kid has talent ..., did anyone see the combine coverage? he ran an unofficial 4.37 or something and is a great athlete, played basketball for arkansas as well as being the QB for the team, he only played WR at the senior bowl but is very inexperienced in running routes etc, but he is a physical specimen and just a great athlete, would love to have this kid to develope

TXBRONC
02-27-2005, 11:45 AM
oh man, i have no idea what hes going to be drafted as, a QB or a WR but that kid has talent ..., did anyone see the combine coverage? he ran an unofficial 4.37 or something and is a great athlete, played basketball for arkansas as well as being the QB for the team, he only played WR at the senior bowl but is very inexperienced in running routes etc, but he is a physical specimen and just a great athlete, would love to have this kid to develope

Yeah, but we need players who can make an impact right now if we're going be a contender.

dbdom
02-27-2005, 11:51 AM
Yeah, but we need players who can make an impact right now if we're going be a contender.

i know what you mean, but hes a specimen, could be a stud when hes developed for whoever drafts him, and hes got the 70's sweat band long hair thing going :D