PDA

View Full Version : Heres one kid i hope we dont get

JoRo
02-28-2005, 06:46 PM
As quoted from sportsline.com

The more and more you talk to personnel directors and scouts, the more one name keeps popping up when talking about a guy who is rising up the draft board: South Carolina wide receiver Troy Williamson. He caught just 43 passes last year at South Carolina, which isn't eye-opening, but there was a reason. "Our quarterbacks weren't very good," Williamson said. Williamson has explosive speed -- running under 4.4 Sunday -- and at 6-1, 200 pounds, he has the size teams love. Michigan's Braylon Edwards is the top-rated receiver, but it wouldn't be shocking to see Williamson move into the No. 2 spot.

Sounds a bit selfish to me witht he no good qb. When i play i dont care how crappy my team is, you dont diss ur teammates publicly........

Dream
02-28-2005, 06:51 PM
Williamson doesn't have an attitude problem; he's just telling it like it is. SC didn't have a good Quarterback so what he says is just true. It's not like he's going out for their heads, he's just being honest. If you put him with a decent quarterback; I'm sure he'd of put up way more numbers than he did this last season.

I don't think we'll draft him; I think I read somewhere that Denver scouts were really high on him and have interviewed with him during the week.

He has explosive speed and good size; I'm sure he'll go to a team who needs a receiver more than we do like Chicago, Baltimore, Minnesota (possibility) or maybe even New Orleans to replace Joe Horn who should be retiring soon.

JoRo
02-28-2005, 06:53 PM
[QUOTE=Broncology]Williamson doesn't have an attitude problem; he's just telling it like it is. SC didn't have a good Quarterback so what he says is just true. It's not like he's going out for their heads, he's just being honest. If you put him with a decent quarterback; I'm sure he'd of put up way more numbers than he did this last season.
QUOTE]
Im jus saying, our qb last year dissed our line an blamedus for him throwin 3 picks, an we all were p.oed.........u dont do that to ur teammates, in my opinion its disrespectfull and if i was drafting or a gm that would hurt him in the character depo