PDA

View Full Version : For you Moss and Burress fans

BlueDevilsDB
02-28-2005, 07:05 PM
I made a list of possible prospects for people who wanted a Moss or Burress type reciever.

Chris Henry, West Virginia, 6'-4" 195, 4.5 40. Very athletic and gifted. He has a Moss-like leaping abilities. He is a big play reciever with good speed. He was very good his last 2 years. The problem with him is attitude. Apparently he had a lot of arguments, tantrums, and was ejected from a game.

Fred Gibson. Georgia, 6-4 180, 4.50 40. Long arms, good speed. I believe he was a pretty good returner. Only questions are his hands, and his strength. Also needs to work on route running.

Larry Brackins, Pearl River Community college. 6-5 220. 4.55 40. Very good leaper and great strength. Great natural athlete. Also a good blocker. Downside is he has only played college football for 2 years, and against a low level of competition. Maybe could gain some weight and play TE?

Chase Lyman, Cal. 6-4, 210. 4.45 40. Good hand, great speed. Plays physical. He was having a good year until he got injured. I think the big question about him is he is injury prone.

I thought I would make this list for fun. All these guys look to be mid-round picks. I think most would take several years to develop into big recievers.

BVP
02-28-2005, 07:16 PM
Gibson would fit best here in Denver because he could be like Lelie was this year, all his TD's were 35 yds or longer, because Gibson is fast and can outrun most corners and can catch good. But I dont think that we will use a 1st rounder on him and I dont think he will be around when we get back to our 2nd rounder.

OhNoKoolAid
02-28-2005, 07:48 PM
I've heard Henry as a possible first, more likely second to third, with Gibson in that second to third level too. While those two could have big futures, both have even bigger questions about their character leading into the draft, defiance from the former, indifference from the latter.

bornbroncofan
03-01-2005, 01:40 PM
Seems like all those guys except for the Lyman kid are skinny as hell and we already have enough string beans in our WR core.