PDA

View Full Version : Mike Wahle

Peerless
03-01-2005, 02:31 PM
Could we get him? Ive seen him play and i think he's a great guard who could play the tackle. Will he cost too much? Any chance of getting him?

BroncosB2B
03-01-2005, 02:33 PM
I've heard of one of the Colts guards, forgot his name but I know he's pretty good.

BroncosB2B
03-01-2005, 02:44 PM
Rick DeMulling, and he is a good player...but if you sign him, it would have to be instead of Hamilton, who the Broncos say they are close to re-signing...

We need another gaurd besides hamilton because dan neil got his pink slip.

DPg2003
03-01-2005, 03:41 PM
I think Shanny has Cooper Carlisle in mind...

We are looking for a starting OG. Management has stated time and time again that they like Carlisle as a reserve because he can play both G and T.

DPg2003
03-01-2005, 03:43 PM
Rick DeMulling, and he is a good player...but if you sign him, it would have to be instead of Hamilton, who the Broncos say they are close to re-signing...

We need a OG that can play RG this season and move to LG in 2006. We wouldn't have to sign anyone in place of Hamilton because he is our C of the future. DeMulling would be the perfect signing for this team.

Peerless
03-01-2005, 06:12 PM
We need a OG that can play RG this season and move to LG in 2006. We wouldn't have to sign anyone in place of Hamilton because he is our C of the future. DeMulling would be the perfect signing for this team.

Id sighn him. We need depth at oline..... it makes the whole o work.

bmcl2343
03-01-2005, 07:34 PM
I have a feeling that Wahle is going to cost to much - after all he was released by the Packers in a cost cutting move - but if we could sign him for a decent price I'd be all for it. He (imo) is one of if not the best guard in football and could only improve our line.

The guy from the colts might be a more cap friendly solution.