PDA

View Full Version : Move the Chains!

jletourneau
03-01-2005, 10:50 PM
D-Line help and pass rush is well documented, but Denver needs to go after a move the chains receiver to take the pressure off of R. Smith. Sharpe used to do it, Smith still does it well-- too bad D. Givens is a restricted free agent. The Broncos are desperate for a receiver who can work the middle of the field and red zone not three years from now (i.e. D. Watts) but now. Offense will not be consistent enough unless their receiving corps adds some stability.

I. Bruce- if released
Houshmanzadeh
V. Jackson - draft
D. Patten - small, but quick and reliable
T. Brown- just released, consummate team and lockerroom guy
etc. etc.

A. Lelie might stretch the field, but someone has to conver 3rd and 7

Adrenaline
03-02-2005, 02:06 PM
D-Line help and pass rush is well documented, but Denver needs to go after a move the chains receiver to take the pressure off of R. Smith. Sharpe used to do it, Smith still does it well-- too bad D. Givens is a restricted free agent. The Broncos are desperate for a receiver who can work the middle of the field and red zone not three years from now (i.e. D. Watts) but now. Offense will not be consistent enough unless their receiving corps adds some stability.

I. Bruce- if released
Houshmanzadeh
V. Jackson - draft
D. Patten - small, but quick and reliable
T. Brown- just released, consummate team and lockerroom guy
etc. etc.

A. Lelie might stretch the field, but someone has to conver 3rd and 7

Brown would be awsome. A good 2nd or 3rd wr and the kick return game we need and he could play cb if we had injuries.

JoRo
03-02-2005, 02:20 PM
Brown would be awsome. A good 2nd or 3rd wr and the kick return game we need and he could play cb if we had injuries.

I agree, Troy Brown would be an awsome player to aquire. I cant see him demanding a billion dollars either. He seems like the kind of player taht just wants to play for a good team and be able to play and have fun. I think he could honestly do that here. He would be the third reciever, and with him there we could use three wr sets a lot more often. With three rec the pressure would be taken off the run, so bell (or whoever) could run wild. And Troy would also, or could also be our kr an pr, which would help us a great deal.

Theres a signing that finally makes some sense!

bornbroncofan
03-02-2005, 05:56 PM
Joe Jurevicious

MilesAbove
03-02-2005, 06:04 PM
The Colts released Pollard. He'd be a good receiving TE kinda like Shannon was................................R :beer: