PDA

View Full Version : Rolle to visit Broncos

Denver724
03-02-2005, 10:07 AM
I just heard Chris Mortenson on ESPN Radio and he said that the Broncos have scheduled Samari Rolle for a visit. Take it for what it's worth!

-Denver

TXBRONC
03-02-2005, 10:26 AM
I just heard Chris Mortenson on ESPN Radio and he said that the Broncos have scheduled Samari Rolle for a visit. Take it for what it's worth!

-Denver

Hopefully an on-line update will follow and we read about it. Anyway thanks for the info. :beer:

bigshoot
03-02-2005, 10:37 AM
this is exactly what the doctor ordered(mike shanahan) another top notch corner to play along side champ and walls. People we must realize that the days of the old west are back. if we could sign roll wchich i doubt this and our draft from this year could make us a bonafide threat four the superbowl. the afc west might even get three playoff teams. lets rember that the broncos are only a few players away from being special

hankin22
03-02-2005, 01:29 PM
that would be awesome if the Broncos picked up Rolle, but i was reading the Rumor Mill on CBS Sportsline.com, and it said that the Chiefs have also scheduled Rolle a visit to KC

ReleaseTheBeast7
03-02-2005, 01:30 PM
this is exactly what the doctor ordered(mike shanahan) another top notch corner to play along side champ and walls. People we must realize that the days of the old west are back. if we could sign roll wchich i doubt this and our draft from this year could make us a bonafide threat four the superbowl. the afc west might even get three playoff teams. lets rember that the broncos are only a few players away from being special

Starters: Bailey, Rolle
Nickle: Walls

OMG! THAT IS LOADED!

ReleaseTheBeast7
03-02-2005, 01:32 PM
that would be awesome if the Broncos picked up Rolle, but i was reading the Rumor Mill on CBS Sportsline.com, and it said that the Chiefs have also scheduled Rolle a visit to KC

Would you rather play for a team that will actually win like Denver, or one that sucks like, well, KC :D.

bornbroncofan
03-02-2005, 01:44 PM
Plus denver is a better place to live and to have champ opposite side of you would very tempting

hardcorebronco
03-02-2005, 02:05 PM
With Rolle and Champ across from each other and lynch and walls as the 2 safties. WOW!!! that be 1 good back field

Adrenaline
03-02-2005, 02:11 PM
With Rolle and Champ across from each other and lynch and walls as the 2 safties. WOW!!! that be 1 good back field

Walls isnt a Safety but i heard we were looking at a more coverage FS to replace Kennoy. That would be a good secondardy.

Welcome to the boards Hardcorebronco :beer: