PDA

View Full Version : Bronco Heads

Peerless
03-02-2005, 02:01 PM
On some other message boards im on, we have like a logo of the team, (spurs spur), and i was wondering if you could have bronco heads under our # of post for doing good things for the board.

Peerless
03-03-2005, 02:15 PM
Well?????????

Snk16
03-03-2005, 02:17 PM
Well?????????

hm....Are you saying Broncos head logos for like contributor status?

Peerless
03-03-2005, 02:23 PM
hm....Are you saying Broncos head logos for like contributor status?
Yea, and we can get them for doing something good. (Like i host chat rooms during games, etc.)

Peerless
03-03-2005, 02:25 PM
Click Here (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11540)

Look at the "Spur" under there Screen name, ex:Jimcs

Snk16
03-03-2005, 02:25 PM
Yea, and we can get them for doing something good. (Like i host chat rooms during games, etc.)

Hm....I don't think you'll be able to completely aprreciate the logo because it'll be pretty small.

Jared
03-03-2005, 02:38 PM
On some other message boards im on, we have like a logo of the team, (spurs spur), and i was wondering if you could have bronco heads under our # of post for doing good things for the board.

I think you mean the same thing as Contributor Status, which is what the orange dot under your info signifies. If you look at mine, you'll notice its different than yours.

Same concept, only I guess they use the logo at that board.

So yes, we do have something like that in place, we just do not use the logo.

Broncs Bomber
03-03-2005, 02:40 PM
What you should do is go out & get yourself a real Broncos Helmet. Then, any time you do something good, I'll mail you a sticker to put on it. You can wear your helmet everywhere and show off all the stickers you got. You'll be the envy of old & young alike!

Alastor
03-04-2005, 05:57 AM
These boards allow those icons to be 8 x 10 pixels, which is far too small to do anything elaborate that is still recognizable. Hell, I barely managed to make all the different squares distinguishable.

In order to adapt that pixel size, there would have to be significant changes to the core template. When we installed the CS system we had a discussion about using something more "Bronco-ish" than an orange square, it just wasn't very practical. If I recall right it would have taken somewhere in the neighborhood of 14 pages of altered code to do up. As it sat, we had to redo what I think was something like 250 or thereabouts pages of code just to rename the system - and it wasn't even core code, just text editing within the code and a few hyperlinks.

There's an investment/reward balance that needed to be struck when it came to the display. We struck it with orange bricks instead of the standard red, green and black that come with the boards as a default.