PDA

View Full Version : Whos the biggest TEAM player in FA

JoRo
03-02-2005, 03:34 PM
Who is a guy that would be a great leader for us.......like Rod smith is or Farve is for the packers. Generally a player who is in the nfl almost entirly for the love of the game an not jus to get "made"

dbdom
03-02-2005, 03:39 PM
antonio pierce
that guy went from a backup to a leader on the field for the redskins, not a guy we need because he plays MLB but hes a good player for sure, not spectacular, but a play maker none the less

bornbroncofan
03-02-2005, 05:55 PM
ty law is a leader

PsychoChicken
03-02-2005, 05:59 PM
Troy Brown. Now that is a team guy. He doesn't really need an explanation.

West
03-02-2005, 06:05 PM
definitley Troy Brown...that guy played DB...he hasnt played DB in his entire and just picks it up to keep his team going...and then to the Super Bowl...

MilesAbove
03-02-2005, 06:07 PM
Troy Brown. Now that is a team guy. He doesn't really need an explanation.
You took the words right outta my mouth. Troy Brown would be an asset to us, good posession receiver, and real kick/punt returner. Which we need both. There's both in one...........R :beer:

JoRo
03-02-2005, 06:14 PM
You took the words right outta my mouth. Troy Brown would be an asset to us, good posession receiver, and real kick/punt returner. Which we need both. There's both in one...........R :beer:

I agree with both of you, he is the kind of player that would really help us. I dont think our WR's need some flashy money grubbin kinda player. We need a solid veteran who will play his heart out every down an help our younger wrs develop....Rod cant do it all on his own.

MilesAbove
03-02-2005, 06:20 PM
Plus he was MORE than happy to step up for them in the D-Backfield when it came down to it. Ooo, picture a 5 wr set, Rod, Ashley, Watts, Luke and Troy Brown. That'd be pretty............R :beer: