PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James

Pages : [1] 2

dandaman23
10-30-2003, 09:57 AM
WOW. Did he look good or what?? 25 points in his first NBA game thats great. Especially against a team like the Kings. I cant believe he is only 18. He is going to be really good some day. I'm not comparing him to MJ but he can be as good if not better than MJ someday.

AsianOrange
10-30-2003, 11:26 PM
I was a doubter but now I might be a believer!

RunByDesign
10-30-2003, 11:34 PM
Basketball is too political and craftfully refereed to entertain. I hate it. LeBron sucks. No way someone should get payed millions to play basketball. Now FOOTBALL, that's a sport, although I have to admit, I have noticed alot more problems with the NFL than I used to, or cared to notice?!?!

thesaint
10-31-2003, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by dandaman23
WOW. Did he look good or what?? Especially against a team like the Kings.

The Kings dont play defense. And the Suns dont either. It will be interesting to see what he does against the Eastern teams that play a little tougher defense. Dont get me wrong, I think he can play, but I want to see if he can consistently hit the outside shot.
And on a quick side note....he still hasnt won a game.

AsianOrange
10-31-2003, 09:24 AM
Well..they are building him up to be the next Michael Jordan

dandaman23
10-31-2003, 09:48 AM
Another great game for him. 21 points 12 rebounds and 8 asissts. He is doing great. Before the season started I wasnt sure on how he would do but even in just two games he has proved that he is for real. Oh and this is to The Saint, even though you said the Suns dont play D he still shot 4-5 3 pointers. The stats count but they really no good to your team if there not winning.

Return of Lava
11-01-2003, 05:58 PM
thats true but i want to see him go up against yao ming and tim duncan like carmello had to do! not divac and cabarkaba!

AsianOrange
11-03-2003, 08:28 AM
Well..the NBA sneakily did their schedule where marquee matchups are played after the football season ends....so you'll see him go up...he's proven to be a good player....so far.

Jared
11-03-2003, 08:49 AM
For whatever it is worth, unless he puts up ridiculous Jordan type number thsi year, I don't think he will win ROY.

I think that's because he is great, but won't help his team win, which is much more important.

I think the Nuggets might improve to 30-35 wins, that would put Carmelo Anthony as my first vote for ROY.

Other rookies to watch are T.J. Ford, stuck in hell (aka Milwaukee), and Steve Blake, with the Wizards, who strangely enough, may play better now that all that Jordan pressure is off. Blake backs up Gilbert Arenas, so I am not sure a 6th man can win ROY.

Luke Ridenour probably won't crack the starters spot in Seattle ahead of Brent Barry, but Brent is better as a 2. But he is not a better 2 than Ray Allen, so by default he is the 1. But if Ridenour is good enough to start, then with Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis to pass to, he may do REALLY well. You'd have Barry coming off the bench then, and he can shoot and pass too. Assists for everyone!

AsianOrange
11-03-2003, 10:23 AM
It's too early to tell, but I think Carmelo Anthony might get a chance at ROY

Southstander
05-02-2010, 01:38 PM
In one of the worst kept secrets the Cavs Lebron James wins his second straight MVP Award. The Thunder's Durant is second in voting.

rst08tierney
05-02-2010, 01:44 PM
In one of the worst kept secrets the Cavs Lebron James wins his second straight MVP Award. The Thunder's Durant is second in voting.

Nash & Durant were robbed from LeBronze

thatkidhunt
05-02-2010, 02:25 PM
Hes the best player in basketball hands down, he deserves it.

ERoyal248
05-02-2010, 03:28 PM
He's easily the best player in the game, no real surprise.

GridironChamp
05-02-2010, 07:21 PM
Nash & Durant were robbed from LeBronze

Out of pure curiosity how do you figure that?

PhillyBronco24
05-02-2010, 07:39 PM
Durantula totally deserved that award. 27 win swing from last year, youngest scoring champ ever, got sent to the ft line the most, and took a team to the western playoffs in only his third year. I wonder if the voters even know what mvp means. Not best stats but who is most valuable to the their team. You take lebron off the team they are still winning 40 games in a weak east, you take durant of the team they would be lucky to win 20 in the west.

GridironChamp
05-02-2010, 08:04 PM
Durantula totally deserved that award. 27 win swing from last year, youngest scoring champ ever, got sent to the ft line the most, and took a team to the western playoffs in only his third year. I wonder if the voters even know what mvp means. Not best stats but who is most valuable to the their team. You take lebron off the team they are still winning 40 games in a weak east, you take durant of the team they would be lucky to win 20 in the west.

If you take James off the Cavs they go from being the #1 overall seed in all of the
NBA to fighting the Raptors and Bulls, at best, for 8th seed in the East.

Durant is no more important to the Thunder than James is to the Cavs.

PhillyBronco24
05-02-2010, 08:29 PM
If you take James off the Cavs they go from being the #1 overall seed in all of the
NBA to fighting the Raptors and Bulls, at best, for 8th seed in the East.

Durant is no more important to the Thunder than James is to the Cavs.

An 8th seed in the west is about a 4th or even a 3rd seed in the east my man, you can go 500 in the east and make the play offs, thunder won 50 games just to be an 8th seed in the west which is much harder. A 27 game swing? Lebron never did that for the cavs.

Chillez
05-02-2010, 09:17 PM
I hate Lebron but he's the best player in the game today.

Kno-Sean
05-03-2010, 09:50 AM
Another MVP = Another let down.

He might be the "MVP" but this is still Kobe's League

Spice 1
05-03-2010, 10:26 AM
An 8th seed in the west is about a 4th or even a 3rd seed in the east my man, you can go 500 in the east and make the play offs, thunder won 50 games just to be an 8th seed in the west which is much harder. A 27 game swing? Lebron never did that for the cavs.

That's a very good point. A 27 game swing is pretty impressive. The only detractor being that their coach won coach of the year. Durant did outscore LeBron in the reg but the problem is that he scored 30pg on a 50 win team. LeBron scored 29pg on a 61 win team. The argument that the Cavs had an easier schedule is also flawed. The Cavs went 38-14 against Eastern Conference opponents. They went 23-7 against Western Conference opponents.

LeBron averaged 8.6apg, while Durant averaged 2.8apg. They were nearly even in rebounding. Consider that Westbrook averaged 8apg and Williams averaged 5apg, and it begins to become clear that LeBron does more for the Cavs than Durant does for the Thunder.

The most valuable player should prove his value when his team needs him the most. In the playoffs Durant averaged 25 ppg, shooting 35%. LeBron is averaging 32ppg, shooting 55%. LeBron's FG% has increased 5% while Durant's decreased 12%. Considering that the Thunder managed to take the Lakers to 6 games despite this is a testament to the rest of the Oklahoma City players.

thenewera44
05-10-2010, 10:50 AM
http://i.imgur.com/nhNb8.gif

CoryWinget81
05-10-2010, 10:52 AM
Yep, if Carmelo did this and it was caught on camera, ESPN would be lobbying to have him deported to Abu Dahbi.

chazoe60
05-10-2010, 10:55 AM
I'm on my iPhone and can't really make out what going on. Can someone please explain what happened.

CoryWinget81
05-10-2010, 10:57 AM
I'm on my iPhone and can't really make out what going on. Can someone please explain what happened.

The trainer is waiting to take Lebrons warmup suit, and he wont hand it to him. He actually goes out of his way to throw it away from the kid.

Not unlike Marshall and the ball episode. Come on ESPN! Journalistic integrity, remember!

ebsoria
05-10-2010, 11:29 AM
Yep, that's pretty classless. There is zero excuse for that.

HurricaneDovs
05-10-2010, 12:01 PM
It even looks like James is looking right at the dude when he tosses his shirt back.

What a clown.

Southstander
05-10-2010, 12:09 PM
I am not a James, fan but I think more is being made out of this then there really is.

JakeNbake
05-10-2010, 12:12 PM
I am not a James, fan but I think more is being made out of this then there really is.

The problem is, South, nothing is being made out of this.

Southstander
05-10-2010, 12:14 PM
The problem is, South, nothing is being made out of this.

I do not see anything here that warrents harping on.

TRUEBRONCOFAN24
05-10-2010, 12:17 PM
What a jerk :coffee:

CoryWinget81
05-10-2010, 12:17 PM

So you had no problem with Marshall punting balls instead of handing them to the ball boy?

JakeNbake
05-10-2010, 12:19 PM

I suppose you think it's ok for Lebron to be rude to that kid then? You think it's fine that instead of handing the warm ups to the kid in a civil manor, he looks back at the kind and then just throw them on the floor.

Hmmm.

Southstander
05-10-2010, 12:21 PM
I suppose you think it's ok for Lebron to be rude to that kid then? You think it's fine that instead of handing the warm ups to the kid in a civil manor, he looks back at the kind and then just throw them on the floor.

Hmmm.

No, what I am saying is Leborn was not intenting to be rude.

CoryWinget81
05-10-2010, 12:21 PM

Watch it again.

Southstander
05-10-2010, 12:23 PM
Watch it again.

I have watched it several times. I just am not seeing what all of you are seeing.

JakeNbake
05-10-2010, 12:23 PM

That's the biggest problem for me. He may not have been trying to be rude, but he was. What makes it worse is he doesn't know. Isn't anyone raised to be polite anymore?

I was and I'm 22. If I ever pulled something like that my mom would tear my ear off, even to this day.

CoryWinget81
05-10-2010, 12:24 PM
I have watched it several times. I just am not seeing what all of you are seeing.

The kid reaches for the pants, and LBJ pulls them back and throws them on the floor behind him, then throws his first shirt the other way behind him, and then when the kid bends over to pick it up, he throws another shirt to opposite way behind him and then before the kid even starts to stand back up he throws a sleeve at him.

Southstander
05-10-2010, 12:26 PM
I think all of you are letting your passion for you NBA dictate what you are seeing. All I see is a player getting ready to get into the game.

JakeNbake
05-10-2010, 12:27 PM
I think all of you are letting your passion for you NBA dictate what you are seeing. All I see is a player getting ready to get into the game.

No, I don't even like the NBA anymore, as soon as they start playing D and running both ways down the court, I'll watch again.

HurricaneDovs
05-10-2010, 12:28 PM

I have zero passion for the NBA whatsoever and I can still see that James is being a jerk.

xX-Bronco-Xx
05-10-2010, 12:28 PM

I'm not a NBA fan and what I see is Lebron being a total jerk.

The thing is I liked Lebron before I saw that.

Nightwing
05-10-2010, 12:32 PM
Yeah...I'm not really that big of an NBA fan, and one viewing of the GIF and I thought it was pretty obvious that Lebron was being a jerk.

The kid straight up reaches for the shirt at the beginning and Lebron throws it down...how is that not being rude?

Southstander
05-10-2010, 12:41 PM
Yeah...I'm not really that big of an NBA fan, and one viewing of the GIF and I thought it was pretty obvious that Lebron was being a jerk.

The kid straight up reaches for the shirt at the beginning and Lebron throws it down...how is that not being rude?

If Lebron's mind was else where he might not have known the kid was reaching for it.

JakeNbake
05-10-2010, 12:42 PM
If Lebron's mind was else where he might not have known the kid was reaching for it.

Why are you defending this guy so much? Just wondering.

Southstander
05-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Why are you defending this guy so much? Just wondering.

Because it is my point of view. Do I not have the right to have my own opnion? Why are you attacking Lebron so much?

JakeNbake
05-10-2010, 12:49 PM
Because it is my point of view. Do I not have the right to have my own opnion? Why are you attacking Lebron so much?

Easy there boss, I was just asking a simple question. No need to read way more into than was put into the question.

Nightwing
05-10-2010, 12:50 PM

I get where you're coming from but Lebron was facing him, maybe he was mentally checked out at the moment, but it's still pretty rude.

I don't think it makes James a bad person by any means. It's a pretty small incident...not a big deal, but definitely not the most classy way for the situation to go down.

Southstander
05-10-2010, 12:53 PM
Easy there boss, I was just asking a simple question. No need to read way more into than was put into the question.

And I was anwering it, and asking you a follow up question. But that does show that how something is intended and how it is recived are two differnt things.

Just like how Lebron my not have been intending to be disrepectful, but some are reading it that way.

Southstander
05-10-2010, 12:55 PM
I get where you're coming from but Lebron was facing him, maybe he was mentally checked out at the moment, but it's still pretty rude.

I don't think it makes James a bad person by any means. It's a pretty small incident...not a big deal, but definitely not the most classy way for the situation to go down.

My point is that while it "appears" rude it was not Lebron intent. Now if he had thrown part of the gear in the guy's face I would be with you. I have seen coutless times on ESPN basketball players just throwing their warm up to the ground.

JakeNbake
05-10-2010, 01:00 PM
And I was anwering it, and asking you a follow up question. But that does show that how something is intended and how it is recived are two differnt things.

Just like how Lebron my not have been intending to be disrepectful, but some are reading it that way.

So you're over-reacting to a simple question is reasoning for Lebron acting like an immature child?

ebsoria
05-10-2010, 01:03 PM
Jake? South? Maybe agree to disagree? You're both good posters... no need to go at each other.

Hug it out. :peace:

Southstander
05-10-2010, 01:04 PM
So you're over-reacting to a simple question is reasoning for Lebron acting like an immature child?

No, I am saying that you overreacted to my answer. You are the one that started of your post "Easy there boss".

Spyder
05-10-2010, 01:11 PM
My point is that while it "appears" rude it was not Lebron intent. Now if he had thrown part of the gear in the guy's face I would be with you. I have seen coutless times on ESPN basketball players just throwing their warm up to the ground.

I agree.

It's not just basketball, this type of thing happens in all sports. Brandon Marshall punting the ball was a totally different case as he was doing it with the intent to either piss someone off or to make himself look like a jerk.

Something like this though wouldn't even have been known 10-15 years ago. The invention of cell phones with video recording, all the tv networks who cover these games, etc.. make it easy to cherry pick actions like this and turn it into something its not. This is really not that much different from the Jerry Jones - Tim Tebow/Bill Parcells thing that happened a little while back that was caught on someones cell phone. Things are said and actions are committed all the time, its not always with an ill intention, it just happens to be caught and makes the person look worse the more you watch and/or listen to it.

So Lebron didn't act like a King or God or whatever in this case. So what, the dude is human.

JakeNbake
05-10-2010, 01:55 PM
No, I am saying that you overreacted to my answer. You are the one that started of your post "Easy there boss".

Well sir, I see that we dissagree and instead of continuing and making us both look childish, I'd like to say thank you for your arguements though I respectfully disagree with them. Have a wonderful day.

Brancos
05-10-2010, 02:45 PM
What is the big deal? It is that guys job to pick it up anyways.

kmcgough25
05-10-2010, 02:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/nhNb8.gif

The more I watch the clip, the more I believe he was oblivious to that kid being there.

TheQBGuru
05-10-2010, 02:57 PM
I don't see the big deal.

Southstander
05-10-2010, 02:58 PM
The more I watch the clip, the more I believe he was oblivious to that kid being there.

I got to thinking about it. You know how when you and someone are walking toward each other and you both do that side step shuffle. I think that is what happens with the first think Lebron takes off. Then the rest of the stuff he just takes off in a hurry to get off the court.

JakeNbake
05-10-2010, 03:04 PM
What is the big deal? It is that guys job to pick it up anyways.

It's also a busser's job to clean up after people eat, that doesn't mean you should purposly thrown all your food and dishes on the ground.

Southstander
05-10-2010, 03:07 PM
It's also a busser's job to clean up after people eat, that doesn't mean you should purposly thrown all your food and dishes on the ground.

You would have a case if Lebron was the only person in the history to throw his warm ups on the ground.

CinnaMunMun
05-10-2010, 03:44 PM
Get along people.

Southstander
05-10-2010, 04:00 PM
Get along people.

Make me.... (Sees that is is a Mod....)

Ok We will.

ebsoria
05-10-2010, 04:03 PM
Make me.... (Sees that is is a Mod....)

Ok We will.

Mmmmm..... the "is-is".... bastard snack to the "It's-it". :thumb:

:P

Peanut
05-10-2010, 04:09 PM

True. Sometimes people with certain jobs get overlooked, as in being invisible.

You would have a case if Lebron was the only person in the history to throw his warm ups on the ground.

To go along with my opinion stated above, doesn't make it right just because everyone else is doing it.

The art of being polite seems to be lost.

And to second Cinny, please be nice people.

Southstander
05-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Mmmmm..... the "is-is".... bastard snack to the "It's-it". :thumb:

:P

Did I mean "it is a Mod" or like the Three Stooges "is is a Mod" like when the saw a G-G-G-Ghost.

ebsoria
05-10-2010, 04:16 PM
Did I mean "it is a Mod" or like the Three Stooges "is is a Mod" like when the saw a G-G-G-Ghost.

You proabably meant "it is", but I saw "is is" and thought of the delightful treat. MmmMMMmMmmmMmmmmm... :drool:

Southstander
05-10-2010, 04:19 PM
True. Sometimes people with certain jobs get overlooked, as in being invisible.

To go along with my opinion stated above, doesn't make it right just because everyone else is doing it.

I was not trying to justify bad behavior with other bad behavior. I was showing that the busser anology does not apply to here. What I was trying to show that for the most part NBA players just toss there warm up where they land. Just like most people leave there plates their plates on the table with out reguard to what the busboy has to do with them.

JakeNbake
05-10-2010, 04:28 PM
I was not trying to justify bad behavior with other bad behavior. I was showing that the busser anology does not apply to here. What I was trying to show that for the most part NBA players just toss there warm up where they land. Just like most people leave there plates their plates on the table with out reguard to what the busboy has to do with them.

I know I said I was done, but I don't believe this is true. I really believe that most people generally try to make it easier for the bus boy. They stack their plates our throw their silverwear on to the plates, so that they don't have to do as much work. I think generally people are good.

And it just sort of bothers me that some people can't see the issue with what's going on.

The analogy also worked perfect for the arguement.

Southstander
05-10-2010, 04:32 PM
I know I said I was done, but I don't believe this is true. I really believe that most people generally try to make it easier for the bus boy. They stack their plates our throw their silverwear on to the plates, so that they don't have to do as much work. I think generally people are good.

And it just sort of bothers me that some people can't see the issue with what's going on.

The analogy also worked perfect for the arguement.

I worked for several years as a waiter/busboy/host/bartender etc I can assure you it is. Did you see my anology of the two people walking down the hall.

Brancos
05-10-2010, 04:59 PM

The point of the person being there is to take the players clothes. If the player thows them on the ground I do not see what the big deal is. So he has to spend 15 more seconds picking them up from the ground. It's not that hard to do. That is the whole reason he is even there...

Why is everyone assuming he did it on purpose also. It's possible someone was talking to him and he was not paying attention to anything else.

Southstander
05-10-2010, 05:07 PM
The point of the person being there is to take the players clothes. If the player thows them on the ground I do not see what the big deal is. So he has to spend 15 more seconds picking them up from the ground. It's not that hard to do. That is the whole reason he is even there...

Why is everyone assuming he did it on purpose also. It's possible someone was talking to him and he was not paying attention to anything else.

That is my whole point. If, and that is a big if, he was purposely making it hard on the guy I would agree it was wrong. But I don't see him as doing that.

Back to JnB point on the buser. There is a world of differce between leaving plates on the table and throwing them on the floor.

Brancos
05-10-2010, 05:14 PM
That is my whole point. If, and that is a big if, he was purposely making it hard on the guy I would agree it was wrong. But I don't see him as doing that.

Back to JnB point on the buser. There is a world of differce between leaving plates on the table and throwing them on the floor.

It's more like when someone is trying to talk to you but you ignore them because you aren't paying attention. You aren't trying to be mean or ignore them on purpose you just don't notice.

Even still what is the point of having that person there if it is wrong for the players to not hand him the clothes. If the player is in a hurry I do not see what the problem is with him just throwing them and getting on the court as fast as he can.

Kno-Sean
05-10-2010, 05:56 PM
It's more like when someone is trying to talk to you but you ignore them because you aren't paying attention. You aren't trying to be mean or ignore them on purpose you just don't notice.

Even still what is the point of having that person there if it is wrong for the players to not hand him the clothes. If the player is in a hurry I do not see what the problem is with him just throwing them and getting on the court as fast as he can.

You kidding me? Did it look like LBG** was in a hurry to get on the court? He took his time, he even pulled the pants away from the kid as he reached for them to toss them on the ground. Then as he walked towards the court looked back to throw his shirt and threw it no where close to the kid.

Don't get me started on the "elbow injury" either, LeBron has been a prima donna his whole life

Southstander
05-10-2010, 06:01 PM
Don't get me started on the "elbow injury" either, LeBron has been a prima donna his whole life

That is another issue. On that one I will agree.

Brancos
05-10-2010, 08:22 PM
You kidding me? Did it look like LBG** was in a hurry to get on the court? He took his time, he even pulled the pants away from the kid as he reached for them to toss them on the ground. Then as he walked towards the court looked back to throw his shirt and threw it no where close to the kid.

The reason the kid is there is to retrieve the players clothes. I find it odd that people are making it seem like he is a bad person for not slowly handing his clothes to the kid.

So the kid had to pick them up off the floor? It's not very hard and that is why he is there - so the players do not have to put them in a pile at the bench.

I don't understand why people are making a big deal out of something that doesn't even really matter. As if he set out to purposely make some random kids life difficult. :confused:

Southstander
05-10-2010, 08:33 PM
The reason the kid is there is to retrieve the players clothes. I find it odd that people are making it seem like he is a bad person for not slowly handing his clothes to the kid.

So the kid had to pick them up off the floor? It's not very hard and that is why he is there - so the players do not have to put them in a pile at the bench.

I don't understand why people are making a big deal out of something that doesn't even really matter. As if he set out to purposely make some random kids life difficult. :confused:

If he had done it to make the guys night difficult I could see people getting outraged.

Rollo
05-10-2010, 08:44 PM
who cares LeBron is still beast get off him

Southstander
05-17-2010, 10:50 PM
With all the talk already starting I figured we sould make a poll.

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
05-17-2010, 11:02 PM
stop making so much threads man.

dont you ever sleep.

Southstander
05-17-2010, 11:03 PM
stop making so much threads man.

dont you ever sleep.

Yes. Why do you care if I make threads?

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
05-17-2010, 11:07 PM
Yes. Why do you care if I make threads?

i dont know. why do you make so much.

Chillez
05-17-2010, 11:21 PM
Chicago Bulls. Lebron wants follow in MJ shoes.

milehighireland
05-18-2010, 02:23 AM

What he said.

Kno-Sean
05-18-2010, 10:43 AM
In my opinion i think it would be ridiculous if he went to Chicago. First the number then the team?

Too bad he'll never sport the hardware...

Atwnbroncfan
05-18-2010, 12:11 PM
Joe Johnson and Lebron end up on the Knicks.

ERoyal248
05-18-2010, 12:16 PM
In my opinion i think it would be ridiculous if he went to Chicago. First the number then the team?

Too bad he'll never sport the hardware...

Your an idiot if you dont think LeBron will ever win a championship.. He may not win as many as Kobe because he hasnt been on the type of teams Kobe has been on, but he will get his eventually.

I say the Bulls.

Spice 1
05-18-2010, 01:55 PM

Who wouldn't want to spend the prime of their career under Michael Jordan's shadow? Sounds brilliant to me. Noah can remind him before every game of how much Akron sucks too.

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
05-18-2010, 05:51 PM
now that wiz won the lottery, we may have a chance.

lebron already said that washington DC is his second favorite city behind new york.

GridironChamp
05-18-2010, 07:07 PM
The Nets is my guess, that or somewhere we don't see coming... like Dallas or something.

Chillez
05-20-2010, 02:30 AM
Who wouldn't want to spend the prime of their career under Michael Jordan's shadow? Sounds brilliant to me. Noah can remind him before every game of how much Akron sucks too.

Never said he would or wouldn't I bet you would be surprised of how many people would not want the extra pressure trying to go Chicago to fill in MJ shoes and vise versa. I doubt Lebron ever fills into Jordan shoes but none has or ever will. MJ will always be the GOAT when comes to basketball.

Spice 1
05-20-2010, 11:08 AM
Never said he would or wouldn't I bet you would be surprised of how many people would not want the extra pressure trying to go Chicago to fill in MJ shoes and vise versa. I doubt Lebron ever fills into Jordan shoes but none has or ever will. MJ will always be the GOAT when comes to basketball.

He would get the marketing (look at how famous Cutler is now, and we fleeced the Bears). As far as team. Not sure. Rose isn't a true point guard. He's basically a two guard, so LeBron would still have to facilitate like he does in Cle. They don't have any bigs, save for Noah, who does not create points in the post. He's Verajao. Deng can be very effective when he's aggressive, but here we go with Antawn Jamison again. No doubt, they'd be a contender, but I don't see how the Bulls with LeBron would be any better than the Cavs with LeBron. The expectation there, would be that Rose could provide guaranteed points in clutch situations IE: Gasol to Bryant. If he continues to play like he did in the playoffs, Rose may be capable of doing just that.

LeBron would get a LOT more respect playing in Chicago, but everything he does will result in a direct comparison to MJ. If I'm LeBron James, I realize that I have the potential to be in the argument with MJ and Russel. It's never going to happen if he plays in Chicago. For example: Imagine if Kobe played in NY, he'd be in the argument. He plays in LA though (in the shadow of West, Magic, and Kareem). Some may get excited and declare him the greatest all-time Laker right now, but when the smoke clears, he'll always be sitting behind Magic and Kareem.

D_Broncs_913
05-20-2010, 12:16 PM
I think he stays. Start what you finish.

Maharishineo
05-20-2010, 12:40 PM
Noah can remind him before every game of how much Akron sucks too.

:laugh:

Too funny man. I was thinking the same thing with everybody saying Chicago, not that it wouldn't happen. Still,

He would get the marketing (look at how famous Cutler is now, and we fleeced the Bears). As far as team. Not sure. Rose isn't a true point guard. He's basically a two guard, so LeBron would still have to facilitate like he does in Cle. They don't have any bigs, save for Noah, who does not create points in the post. He's Verajao. Deng can be very effective when he's aggressive, but here we go with Antawn Jamison again. No doubt, they'd be a contender, but I don't see how the Bulls with LeBron would be any better than the Cavs with LeBron. The expectation there, would be that Rose could provide guaranteed points in clutch situations IE: Gasol to Bryant. If he continues to play like he did in the playoffs, Rose may be capable of doing just that.

LeBron would get a LOT more respect playing in Chicago, but everything he does will result in a direct comparison to MJ. If I'm LeBron James, I realize that I have the potential to be in the argument with MJ and Russel. It's never going to happen if he plays in Chicago. For example: Imagine if Kobe played in NY, he'd be in the argument. He plays in LA though (in the shadow of West, Magic, and Kareem). Some may get excited and declare him the greatest all-time Laker right now, but when the smoke clears, he'll always be sitting behind Magic and Kareem.

I have to agree with everybody saying Jordan's shadow would be too much for him to go there. It'd get old and tiring, quick. Besides, everybody saying first the number and then the team: he's actually changing his number to 6 next year. It would be weird for him to walk out of the shadow and then walk right back under it, under a microscope. Then again, maybe he's been thinking Chicago for a while and that's the reason he declared then he was going to change his number. *gasp* Conspiracy theory?

The Nets is my guess, that or somewhere we don't see coming... like Dallas or something.

Personally I'd like to see Dallas, but despite everything... he could end up back in Cleveland for how well they did against Boston. Wait, what? With the Celtics dismantling Orlando, and possibly pulling a repeat of last time's finals against the Lakers, (since it seems like with Rondo developed the C's might actually be BETTER this time around, remember KG was out last year), LeBron might see that the Cavs actually gave the Celtics about as good of a run for their money as anybody. *shrugs*

Broncos-R-Great
05-20-2010, 01:02 PM
Lol, I had to vote for the Nuggets, couldn't resist.

GridironChamp
05-20-2010, 08:53 PM
Honestly I can't see LeBron going back to Cleveland... They dont have the money
to to get any FA worth anything abd as, I think Sheridan, put it, "He'll just realize
that he doesn't have the balance to compete with Boston, Orlando, and LA."

The wildcard to that theory is who they bring in as a coach, if they can bring in
a offensive guru then there is a slight chance I could see him going back because
clearly this defense first thing does not work for this Cavs team.

rst08tierney
05-20-2010, 09:04 PM
Posted this in another thread, LeBronze to the Lakers?

Well, the chances of LBJ coming to LA is VERY slim, but not impossible. The trade that would SEEM to make the most amount of sense for Cleveland would be Bynum, Odom, and Vujacic (plus picks) for James, Verajao, and Gibson. The money matches up, and it gives Cleveland a young center, when healthy is probably the best in the league behind Howard overall, but better on the offensive end. Plus Sasha for Gibson gives the Cavs more flexability with Gibson having 3 years left on his contract compared to Vujacic with only 1. Odom has 2 years left compared to Verajao who has 4 years left on his. So, this trade would give the Cavs a player to build around, and salary flexability in 2 seasons. In the mean time they would have a pretty solid roster in the east.

Bynum
Jamison, Hickson
Odom, Moon
Parker/West*/Vujacic
Williams/Telfair

*There is a good chance the Cavs buy out West's contract to save additional money this summer.

The Lakers would have 3 of the best players in the league on their team.

Gasol/DJ/(MLE)
Verajao/(MLE)
Artest, Walton
Bryant/Brown/Farmer
James, Fisher (resigned @ the vet. minimum)

Plus the MLE to fill in the holes. I would think the Lakers would prefer to keep Odom and trade Artest, but I'm not sure Cleveland would want to go in that direction. Could James play the 1 for the Lakers in the tri?

GridironChamp
05-20-2010, 09:09 PM
Posted this in another thread, LeBronze to the Lakers?

Well, the chances of LBJ coming to LA is VERY slim, but not impossible. The trade that would SEEM to make the most amount of sense for Cleveland would be Bynum, Odom, and Vujacic (plus picks) for James, Verajao, and Gibson. The money matches up, and it gives Cleveland a young center, when healthy is probably the best in the league behind Howard overall, but better on the offensive end. Plus Sasha for Gibson gives the Cavs more flexability with Gibson having 3 years left on his contract compared to Vujacic with only 1. Odom has 2 years left compared to Verajao who has 4 years left on his. So, this trade would give the Cavs a player to build around, and salary flexability in 2 seasons. In the mean time they would have a pretty solid roster in the east.

Bynum
Jamison, Hickson
Odom, Moon
Parker/West*/Vujacic
Williams/Telfair

*There is a good chance the Cavs buy out West's contract to save additional money this summer.

The Lakers would have 3 of the best players in the league on their team.

Gasol/DJ/(MLE)
Verajao/(MLE)
Artest, Walton
Bryant/Brown/Farmer
James, Fisher (resigned @ the vet. minimum)

Plus the MLE to fill in the holes. I would think the Lakers would prefer to keep Odom and trade Artest, but I'm not sure Cleveland would want to go in that direction. Could James play the 1 for the Lakers in the tri?

Honestly, James could play every position in the triangle offense.
But this would never happen, not just for the fact that the trade wont ever
happen, but James would not go play alongside Kobe to win his Championships.
No way no how.

Rollo
05-20-2010, 09:20 PM
Only 4 Options

Knicks: Lots of $, him and another big name guy end up there

Nets: New Russian can throw a max contract at him and not think twice about it. He wants a winning team, and "to turn Knick fan into Net fans"

Cavs: Can give him most $ and a already giant fanbase

Bulls(fingers crossed): i love DRose, my fav player... and Jordan? LBJ wants to follow in his steps

LbloodOjunkieG
05-21-2010, 02:12 PM
I think he stays. Start what you finish.

Start what you finish. That's an interesting idea.

rst08tierney
06-04-2010, 08:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynWb34L-Qn8&feature=player_embedded

This time it was on Pop-A-Shot.

Check out the Bus Boys mad skills

Amari24
06-04-2010, 09:02 PM
His arms are too damn long lol...

thatkidhunt
06-04-2010, 09:15 PM
That was great. James got done dirty by thirty. Dont mess with the bus boy.

BroncoFanBoy
07-01-2010, 11:54 PM
Who will be the first to sign and why?

GridironChamp
07-02-2010, 03:16 PM
LeBron because he sets off where everyone else goes...

Wade is staying in Miami but he won't resign until he knows who he is going to get
to come down there (which we wont know until LeBron signs).

Bosh is going to be a secondary guy to Wade or LeBron so obviously he is going
to follow not lead.

SeekandDestroy
07-02-2010, 06:05 PM
I would say Lebron signs first and the rest of the pieces will fall into place, personally im hoping all three sign with miami, which is unlikely, but man that would be an amazing team to watch :salute:

BroncoFan46
07-03-2010, 10:57 AM
All three are goin to miami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kno-Sean
12-02-2010, 06:08 PM
Game is about to start soon!

Go Cavs!

the0rangecrush
12-02-2010, 06:11 PM
will he or wont he do the powder

the0rangecrush
12-02-2010, 06:30 PM
its funny how everytime LeBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Wow I cant even type LeBOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! In all seriousness though the heat are not even close to living up to the hype.

DiversityA
12-02-2010, 06:50 PM
Lebron is really going to try to take over. The Heat look pretty good actually so far, but they've been so inconsistent this year they'll need to keep playing well or the fans could help the Cavs take over. I don't really have a rooting interest in this game, I just want to see what happens.

Kno-Sean
12-02-2010, 09:27 PM
Damn good game by LeBron.

Fans kinda let me down tho...

Why so quiet?

BluenOrnge4Life
12-02-2010, 09:37 PM
Yeah it seemed like when Lebron hit his stride, the fans went from mad to sad because he's not doing that in a Cavs uniform anymore.

DiversityA
12-02-2010, 10:04 PM
And they probably were reminded that their team is just really bad.

Kno-Sean
12-02-2010, 10:55 PM
But even at the beginning of the game!

They just never were very loud.

Sparky The Sun Devil
02-27-2011, 12:36 AM
anyone else hear about this, its hilarious. Cavaliers PG bobbi gibson, was at his own birthday party and referenced to himself being the new king of cleveland, and lebron heard about it and get upset. Then a little twitter beef happened.

Anyone else find it hysterical that Lebron still thinks of himself as King of Cleveland?

The Experience
02-27-2011, 01:31 AM
LeBron is a tool. I hope he never wins a championship, he doesn't deserve it....

DevilSpawn
02-27-2011, 09:55 AM
LeTampon has the most sensitive ego I've ever seen in an athlete.

100%Broncoholic
02-27-2011, 09:58 AM
LeTampon has the most sensitive ego I've ever seen in an athlete.

Have you ever heard of Jay Cutler?

Spice 1
02-27-2011, 11:09 AM
anyone else hear about this, its hilarious. Cavaliers PG bobbi gibson, was at his own birthday party and referenced to himself being the new king of cleveland, and lebron heard about it and get upset. Then a little twitter beef happened.

Anyone else find it hysterical that Lebron still thinks of himself as King of Cleveland?

He must be delusional. He gave that up when he left. If you are going to leave us to obscurity, don't turn around months later and tell us that you are still our king. Particularly after you claimed that God willed one of our most humiliating defeats. If you gotta go man, just go. The nickname "King James" was always a play on his last name, but somewhere along the line, he started to take it seriously. He's a great player, and I wish him the best, but he needs to stop with the insults. This is a vid that puts all of the "King" talk to rest once and for all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VanB0stACaM&feature=related

Charlie Brown
02-27-2011, 08:33 PM
Lebron is nothing. He didn't want to be associated with Cleveland, remember?

DevilSpawn
02-27-2011, 08:44 PM
Felt good beating him tonight. Stoudamire blocks one shot. Lebron misses the 3 to tie. :smug:

BroncoFanBoy
02-27-2011, 11:17 PM
If he wanted to be the king of Cleveland, why'd he leave?

Frenchy180
06-14-2011, 12:46 AM
whoa... crazy bump Havok!

HavoK471
06-14-2011, 01:07 AM
whoa... crazy bump Havok!

Oohhh ho ho :nono:

You shouldn't be bumping very old threads to cause havoc!

Frenchy180
06-14-2011, 01:14 AM
Oohhh ho ho :nono:
:laugh: the old bait and switch!

HavoK471
06-14-2011, 01:35 AM
:laugh: the old bait and switch!
I'm not sure I know what you're talking about :thumb:

Frenchy180
06-14-2011, 01:40 AM
I'm not sure I know what you're talking about :thumb:
you quoting me isn't making this very easy! :laugh: :thumb:

jcdavey
06-14-2011, 01:53 AM
an 8 year old thread bump?

that may be a record haha

Frenchy180
06-14-2011, 01:56 AM
an 8 year old thread bump?

that may be a record haha
it was the furthest back it would let me go in this forum... :sad:

I <3 epic bumps

Bronco51
06-14-2011, 08:10 AM
Isn't there a law against necro-bumping. That's just gross.

Chillez
06-14-2011, 04:26 PM
Well..they are building him up to be the next Michael Jordan

How did that work out for LBJ? :goofy:

Elway
06-14-2011, 04:59 PM
Somebody was Uber Bored :yawn:

Chillez
06-14-2011, 05:02 PM
Somebody was Uber Bored :yawn:

Can you blame us? Still a NFL lockout and no OTA yet I hope there training camp soon as lockout is lifted.

Elway
06-14-2011, 05:19 PM
Can you blame us? Still a NFL lockout and no OTA yet I hope there training camp soon as lockout is lifted.

Next thing I know you will be talking about that new Mp3 player thing Apple is developing.... the Ipod or something.

I don't think it will catch on, people love their Cd players too much.

Chillez
06-14-2011, 05:31 PM
Next thing I know you will be talking about that new Mp3 player thing Apple is developing.... the Ipod or something.

I don't think it will catch on, people love their Cd players too much.

Nah I like music but I dont have MP3 player or cd player lol.

Bronco_Armada
06-14-2011, 05:52 PM
Nah I like music but I dont have MP3 player or cd player lol.

all about beta max and 8-tracks :peace:

Chillez
06-14-2011, 05:55 PM
all about beta max and 8-tracks :peace:

Yeah on a side note your AV is so sick I wish I would thought of that idea.

RaiderFanSD
06-14-2011, 06:38 PM
uED5Uw2WCaw

Chillez
06-14-2011, 06:55 PM
uED5Uw2WCaw

That is pretty funny. :laugh:

Frenchy180
06-14-2011, 07:14 PM
uED5Uw2WCaw
potentially the funniest Lebron thing I've seen all week...

The Experience
06-17-2011, 07:52 PM
Post yours here....

Why did LeBron cross the road? Because he always travels....

Today is national LeBron James day, everyone gets to leave work 12 min. early....

LeBron should play in the NHL since they only play 3 quarters.

Freyaka
06-17-2011, 07:57 PM
I gave Lebron a dollar and got $0.75 back because Lebron only gives 3 quarters.

Kno-Sean
06-17-2011, 08:10 PM
Why did LeBron James not go to college?

Because he never showed up for his finals.

JakeNbake
06-17-2011, 08:15 PM
Lebron has a funny looking face...

Kno-Sean
06-17-2011, 08:17 PM
Delonte West

JakeNbake
06-17-2011, 08:19 PM
Delonte West

That's just mean... and uncalled for.

BroncoFanBoy
06-17-2011, 09:16 PM
What is the difference between Saturn and LeBron?
Saturn has rings.

Amari24
06-17-2011, 09:36 PM
Why should LeBron get married? Because then he can finally put on a ring. :laugh:

JakeNbake
06-17-2011, 09:47 PM
How much money do you make... Then how much money does Lebron make. BUAHAHAH

Freyaka
06-17-2011, 09:55 PM
LeBron James is set to release his own line of headphones. The sound quality is amazing as it has no ring.

Why did LeBron James get an automatic transmission in his Lamborghini? He's not good in the clutch.

Apple is coming out with a LeBron James iPhone. But it only vibrates because it has no rings.

Why does LeBron only get served boneless buffalo wings? Because he has a tendency to choke

What is Webster's new definition of pointless?
LeBron James in the 4th quarter!

How is your best friend like Lebron James?
They both woke up this morning without an NBA championship!

Why can't Lebron James write his Auto-Biography?
He's still stuck on the title!

Have you heard about McDonald's serving the new McBrons? If you eat it during the fourth quarter, you're guaranteed to choke!

Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh are taking CPR classes this summer, just in case LeBron chokes again next season.

Bernie24
06-17-2011, 10:03 PM
What is Lebron's standard of living

What is yours

LOL

Bernie24
06-17-2011, 10:05 PM
By the way couldnt you have put this into like the 6 other threads mocking the guy all of you would switch places with in a second if given the oppurtunity

Haterz LOL

Broncoholic3233
06-17-2011, 10:17 PM
I'm coolz cuz I uz z's

LOL @ LBJ

Bernie24
06-17-2011, 10:24 PM
Im cool because i use LOL to make it look like im really laughing out loud at a persons failure in a game

When in reality im just pissed Lebron makes 45 million more dollars than me STILL

LOL

Bernie24
06-17-2011, 10:28 PM
In all seriousness though

I dont mean to pee on your guys parade

Your happy he failed, its cool whatever nobody is ever all goin to like the same player

Its just its been taken to a whole new level of obnoxiousness

Peace out though hope all ya'll had a good night and have a good tomorrrow

Kno-Sean
06-17-2011, 11:03 PM
By the way couldnt you have put this into like the 6 other threads mocking the guy all of you would switch places with in a second if given the oppurtunity

Haterz LOL

Im cool because i use LOL to make it look like im really laughing out loud at a persons failure in a game

When in reality im just pissed Lebron makes 45 million more dollars than me STILL

LOL

What are you doing in the quote above?

Kno-Sean
06-17-2011, 11:10 PM

Your happy he failed, its cool whatever nobody is ever all goin to like the same player

Do you know what has always been obnoxiousness?

The whole Heat saga this offseaon/season. We had to listen to people all year talk about the Al' Mighty Heat.

We gotta listen to people like Pippen talk about how he's the GOAT.

Not to mention all of his fan boys who swear up and down he's the gift to our earth.

That is obnoxious.

All the smack and criticism getting thrown his way is an attempt to make up for how much crap we had to listen to all year.

Just to let you know, the criticism won't stop. and it's much deserving. So don't throw this we're jealous stuff at us. Because if that's the case, I hope to never see you in the smack section talking about Philip Rivers or Norv Turner or any other professional.

Bernie24
06-17-2011, 11:10 PM
What are you doing in the quote above?

Mocking ya'll

I dont mean to start a big argument though i sincerely aplogize

Say what you like joke what you like i dont really care

Hope you guys enjoy the coming day

Go broncos

Bernie24
06-17-2011, 11:12 PM
Do you know what has always been obnoxiousness?

The whole Heat saga this offseaon/season. We had to listen to people all year talk about the Al' Mighty Heat.

We gotta listen to people like Pippen talk about how he's the GOAT.

Not to mention all of his fan boys who swear up and down he's the gift to our earth.

That is obnoxious.

All the smack and criticism getting thrown his way is an attempt to make up for how much crap we had to listen to all year.

Just to let you know, the criticism won't stop. and it's much deserving. So don't throw this we're jealous stuff at us. Because if that's the case, I hope to never see you in the smack section talking about Philip Rivers or Norv Turner or any other professional.

Hmm idk about that but continue! :)

johnlimburg
06-18-2011, 03:14 AM
Delonte West and Rashad lewis.

No wait, he makes more money than me so I can't joke about him.

johnlimburg
06-18-2011, 03:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CA6C_c8loA&feature=related

Funny Song

Amari24
06-18-2011, 09:27 PM
Delonte West and Rashad lewis.

No wait, he makes more money than me so I can't joke about him.

I guess that means the end of all the Ingle Martin and Chuck Norris jokes.

sbxxxiichamps
06-19-2011, 07:34 AM

Whats obnoxious is LBJ thinking he's the greatest thing to walk this planet and the constant ESPN coverage of every breath the guy takes.

When he plays its obnoxious to because the refs allow him to travel and have a special set of rules for the guy so he can put up all these highlight reel shots. (of course not in the 4th quarter :laugh:)

Another thing...Have you heard the guy talk? everything he says is obnoxious. Hes such a moron!

sbxxxiichamps
06-19-2011, 07:37 AM
ep-9sSKa0RA

NWj_-WuhoZw&feature=related

Might as well put these in here...lol

canadiansbronco
06-19-2011, 07:35 PM
ep-9sSKa0RA

NWj_-WuhoZw&feature=related

Might as well put these in here...lol

is the second one fan made or real ?

Sync
06-19-2011, 07:48 PM
is the second one fan made or real ?

It's a mash-up of two real Nike adverts (LBJ's Rise vs. MJ's Maybe) done by a fan.

The original YouTube post : LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEVCjUG1Mww)

Safety
06-19-2011, 11:49 PM
LeBron is just a joke in and of himself.

his self given nickname. "King James"...LOL.

the fact he said he'll win 8 championships when he signed with the Heat....laughable at best.

http://i.imgur.com/6j3c2.jpg

Paul Pierce is a better basketball player than LeBron James. Derrick Rose is better.

Team-Tebow
06-20-2011, 05:24 AM
Come on guys your being mean. Its obvious hes just trying to break the record for most final apperances without a ring. Duh

Chillez
06-20-2011, 12:25 PM
LOL @ James! :laugh:

underrated29
06-20-2011, 12:39 PM
Ima, Ima let you finish but Lebron James is the greatest BBall player of ALL TIME! Of ALL TIME!

InsaneBlaze23
06-20-2011, 12:49 PM
LBJ as the Dos Equis guy.

"I don't always miss shots in the playoffs, but when I do. I choose the finals"

"I don't always betray a city, but when I do. I prefer Cleveland"

Then there is this:
http://generationysports.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/bronbron.jpg

Kno-Sean
06-20-2011, 03:48 PM
Ima, Ima let you finish but Lebron James is the greatest BBall player of ALL TIME! Of ALL TIME!

That's the best joke in this thread!

Chillez
06-20-2011, 03:57 PM

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llrr7uueDV1qekfcko1_500.jpg

InElwayWeTrust
06-20-2011, 07:53 PM
I actually like Lebron, and always root for him after the Nuggets are out. That being said I thought this one was hilarious!

"Apple just introduced the new "King James" Edition IPhone, but it only vibrates because it has NO RINGS!" bwahahaha!!

thatkidhunt
06-20-2011, 09:39 PM
I guess that means the end of all the Ingle Martin and Chuck Norris jokes.

Excuse you!!!

There is NOTHING about Ingle Martin that is a joke......... :mad:

Bernie24
06-20-2011, 09:50 PM
Whats obnoxious is LBJ thinking he's the greatest thing to walk this planet and the constant ESPN coverage of every breath the guy takes.

When he plays its obnoxious to because the refs allow him to travel and have a special set of rules for the guy so he can put up all these highlight reel shots. (of course not in the 4th quarter :laugh:)

Another thing...Have you heard the guy talk? everything he says is obnoxious. Hes such a moron!

Literally not one word of this post is true

Its funny i used to not like James at all in Cleveland

And now right when i come around to like him everyone hates him for made up reasons lol

Bernie24
06-20-2011, 09:55 PM
LeBron is just a joke in and of himself.

his self given nickname. "King James"...LOL.

the fact he said he'll win 8 championships when he signed with the Heat....laughable at best.

http://i.imgur.com/6j3c2.jpg

Paul Pierce is a better basketball player than LeBron James. Derrick Rose is better.

Literally not a word of this post is true either lmao

Lebron >>> Rose and Pierce(and Pierce is one of my favorite players)

He led the Heat to beat Chicago and Boston in the Playoffs when Dwyane was cold

He never gave himself the nickname. No one does that.

He never said he predicted they would. He said he hoped and the goal was to win 8.

Getting to the Finals the first year isnt a good start but what he meant in saying that is that he isnt going for one ring in Miami, he was going for a Dynasty.

Which as much as you are obnoxiously laughing now, could very easily still happen. Infact its likely.

thatkidhunt
06-20-2011, 09:58 PM
All Jokes aside, and as much as some may dislike him......

He is probably the best ALL AROUND player in the game, hands down.

Save the Kobe arguments, he may be a better pure scorer then James, but not by much and Lebron is a better Passer, Rebounder and Shot blocker......

I don't know why he hasn't performed well in clutch situations so far, but the man has a lot of career left and when it is all said and done, he will have surpassed everybody in almost every major category there is........

Lebron James is hands down the best athlete in the NBA IMO........It's really not even much of a debate.

johnlimburg
06-20-2011, 10:25 PM
Literally not a word of this post is true either lmao

Lebron >>> Rose and Pierce(and Pierce is one of my favorite players)

He led the Heat to beat Chicago and Boston in the Playoffs when Dwyane was cold

He never gave himself the nickname. No one does that.

He never said he predicted they would. He said he hoped and the goal was to win 8.

Getting to the Finals the first year isnt a good start but what he meant in saying that is that he isnt going for one ring in Miami, he was going for a Dynasty.

Which as much as you are obnoxiously laughing now, could very easily still happen. Infact its likely.

Well if he did or didn't name himself we do not know however there was a thing the other week where he was chatting with another player and referred to himself as King James. That is pretty pathetic. They talked about it on 1043TheFan

Bernie24
06-20-2011, 10:39 PM
Well if he did or didn't name himself we do not know however there was a thing the other week where he was chatting with another player and referred to himself as King James. That is pretty pathetic. They talked about it on 1043TheFan

It is his nickname :shrug:

I really dont think its as big of a deal as its being made out to be

Lebron has never thrown his teammatea under the bus for not performing up to "The Kings" standards for instance while in Cleveland

And he put 100% of the blame on him for the end of the season deservedly so, but he didnt blame anyone else or cry about it or say he deserved the championship witout having to play for it

Or a hundred other things people have made up lol

johnlimburg
06-20-2011, 10:45 PM
It is his nickname :shrug:

I really dont think its as big of a deal as its being made out to be

Lebron has never thrown his teammatea under the bus for not performing up to "The Kings" standards for instance while in Cleveland

And he put 100% of the blame on him for the end of the season deservedly so, but he didnt blame anyone else or cry about it or say he deserved the championship witout having to play for it

Or a hundred other things people have made up lol

So when your name is something like King and then you speak of yourself through it that is embarrassing. He is a tool IMO. Maybe not in yours but in a hell of a lot of people's eyes. He is.

Bernie24
06-20-2011, 10:48 PM
So when your name is something like King and then you speak of yourself through it that is embarrassing. He is a tool IMO. Maybe not in yours but in a hell of a lot of people's eyes. He is.

I think he's just the popular person to hate right now

And people like to be with the majority

I honestly do not understand how people can hate him so much

If he had won would people still hate him? He played bad in the Finals and the people cruxify him lol

To me he's always had one of the least cocky demeanors on the floor. I just dont get it.

thatkidhunt
06-20-2011, 10:53 PM

That's a pretty petty and minor thing to hate a guy over.....

Let me know when he rapes somebody in Colorado and gets away with it because he has the money to do so.........

Then I might hate the guy......

johnlimburg
06-20-2011, 10:54 PM
I think he's just the popular person to hate right now

And people like to be with the majority

I honestly do not understand how people can hate him so much

If he had won would people still hate him? He played bad in the Finals and the people cruxify him lol

To me he's always had one of the least cocky demeanors on the floor. I just dont get it.

He is one of the MOST cocky people in the sport. He is arrogant as hell. I know you love him and I am sure you jumped on that love bandwagon with a lot of others so why can people not hate him. I grew a strong hate for him last off season and with good cause. However I never really liked the guy by just the way he cries every time he gets touched on his way to the basket. However I didn't hate him to much for that in the Finals because he didn't drive to the basket at all.

Lebron is an arrogant tool IMO. People can hate or love or whatever they want.

johnlimburg
06-20-2011, 10:56 PM
That's a pretty petty and minor thing to hate a guy over.....

Let me know when he rapes somebody in Colorado and gets away with it because he has the money to do so.........

Then I might hate the guy......

Thats not even the reason I dislike the guy. There are many other reasons I have talked about since this was a discussion even before the finals. I just think the guy referring to himself as the King is embarrassing. That is all. Plus I can hate a guy for what ever reason I want.

The Experience
06-20-2011, 11:02 PM
If LeBron somehow cured cancer and AIDS then i might be indifferent on him.

thatkidhunt
06-20-2011, 11:03 PM
Thats not even the reason I dislike the guy. There are many other reasons I have talked about since this was a discussion even before the finals. I just think the guy referring to himself as the King is embarrassing. That is all. Plus I can hate a guy for what ever reason I want.

Yep, you are absolutely right, you are entitled to your opinion.

Be that as it may, I think it's pretty silly that people hold a rapist in such high reguard because he has rings yet want to hate on Lebron because he has been GIVEN the name King James and refers to himself as that or because he acts cocky on the floor, or had a Special about where he was going to play......

Let's face it, Lebron and Kobe BOTH act cocky on the floor (and with good reason, they are THAT good) but Mr. Bryant rapes women.......

The Experience
06-20-2011, 11:37 PM

Be that as it may, I think it's pretty silly that people hold a rapist in such high reguard because he has rings yet want to hate on Lebron because he has been GIVEN the name King James and refers to himself as that or because he acts cocky on the floor, or had a Special about where he was going to play......

Let's face it, Lebron and Kobe BOTH act cocky on the floor (and with good reason, they are THAT good) but Mr. Bryant rapes women.......

Kobe committed adultery. But I have a very hard time believing he raped that girl....

jetrazor74
06-21-2011, 12:15 AM
If LeBron somehow cured cancer and AIDS then i might be indifferent on him.

Man, I don't want to get AIDS.

It was way to hard to get rid of last time.

Amari24
06-21-2011, 01:01 AM
Man, I don't want to get AIDS.

It was way to hard to get rid of last time.

jetrazor is it a bad sign that every time I see your username I think a thread is getting locked? :D

Please don't lock this one it's too good.

johnlimburg
06-21-2011, 02:00 AM

I don't know. It is just human nature. There are just them people you naturally do not like from the first impression. And then their are the guys you like. Lebron just has that aura and I don't like him.

PS: I do not really like Kobe but respect Kobe because of the rings and the fact that his cockiness is backed up. Plus I am always skeptical when athletes are accused of things like rape. Perrish Cox, Kobe Bryant.

Kno-Sean
06-21-2011, 05:45 AM
The dude has "Chosen 1" tattooed on his back.

That's worse than "Prince James" , wait no or is it "King with no Rings?"

Freyaka
06-21-2011, 05:54 AM
jetrazor is it a bad sign that every time I see your username I think a thread is getting locked? :D

Please don't lock this one it's too good.

It was good when it was a joke thread....now it's people coming and raining on the parade because they don't agree with it (this is a joke thread people the topic is lebron james jokes....If you want a "I think people treat lebron unfairly" thread go for it! Just realize that this is not that thread.)

This thread has officially been derailed and at this point jet might as well lock it IMO it's served it's purpose it got a few laughs now it can give up in the end just like it's namesake...

InsaneBlaze23
06-21-2011, 08:25 AM
It was good when it was a joke thread....now it's people coming and raining on the parade because they don't agree with it (this is a joke thread people the topic is lebron james jokes....If you want a "I think people treat lebron unfairly" thread go for it! Just realize that this is not that thread.)

This thread has officially been derailed and at this point jet might as well lock it IMO it's served it's purpose it got a few laughs now it can give up in the end just like it's namesake...

I agree, Bernie24 came in and knock the thread off the tracks. Everybody was having fun with jokes, but somebody took it serious, and failed to know it's a joke.

The thread title has the word Joke Thread, meaning if you're gonna take a joke serious don't read or comment.

At this point I do agree that either the thread needs to be clean of all known joke post or locked.

Chillez
06-21-2011, 02:36 PM

Bryant was found not guilty he committed adultery not rape. How do we know if the girl sleeped with Kobe just for the money $$$ you never know with women especially being famous and professional athlete in todays age when girls want their 5 mins of fame and money. There been lot of athletes that's it's happened too past/present. Kobe Bryant only done it once he doesn't have history of doing it more often he made 1 mistake hasn't messed up since.

BroncoSexyDaddy
06-21-2011, 02:46 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2384/2079598048_baa80cdbb0_o.gif

Chillez
06-21-2011, 02:52 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2384/2079598048_baa80cdbb0_o.gif

That is so funny I can't stop laughing. :laugh:

thatkidhunt
06-21-2011, 09:19 PM
Bryant was found not guilty he committed adultery not rape. How do we know if the girl sleeped with Kobe just for the money $$$ you never know with women especially being famous and professional athlete in todays age when girls want their 5 mins of fame and money. There been lot of athletes that's it's happened too past/present. Kobe Bryant only done it once he doesn't have history of doing it more often he made 1 mistake hasn't messed up since.

Bryant was NEVER found "not guilty" of rape because there was never a trial, it was settled out of court meaning that Kobe gave her an undisclosed amount of money to shut her mouth about it as well as giving the women a public apology.

I should have quoted multiple posts on people who quoted me, didn't mean to single your post out bud.

I will quit posting in this thread since some feel it has been de-railed, on with the LeBron bashing.

I just think that everybody is doing it because it's the cool thing to do right now, and find it funny that a man who cheats on his wife by either raping or committing adultry (however one chooses to look at it) is praised just because he has rings and the other (Lebron) is hated on because from the second he stepped foot on the court out of highschool has flat out dominated the sport taking a team full of NOBODIES to the NBA finals in his first couple of years in the league.

Lebron has plenty of years left in this league and not one season has passed where he hasn't been top 3 in this league if not thee best in the NBA as far as "All around Best Players" is concerned.

On with the bashing folks, I was just presenting the other side of arguement, so let's not "de-rail" the thread any further by quoting this post forcing my hand on backing up the statements I have just made.

When Lebron starts doing things off the court that are worthy of somebody hating on him for more valid reasons then him talking about himself with a nickname he was GIVEN since day one then I might consider talking badly about him or his character.

Bernie24
06-21-2011, 09:29 PM
He is one of the MOST cocky people in the sport. He is arrogant as hell. I know you love him and I am sure you jumped on that love bandwagon with a lot of others so why can people not hate him. I grew a strong hate for him last off season and with good cause. However I never really liked the guy by just the way he cries every time he gets touched on his way to the basket. However I didn't hate him to much for that in the Finals because he didn't drive to the basket at all.

Lebron is an arrogant tool IMO. People can hate or love or whatever they want.

Lol so much just plain not true in this post

Lebron NEVER cries about calls. The most he EVER does is gives the ref a look. Players in his tier like Dwyane and Kobe will run up to refs and scream and get techs. I dont even have a problem with it but its funny when people he cries to the refs when for a SuperStar he cries the least.

I dont love Lebron...i hardly would say i even like him. I would never buy any of his stuff on Nike.

I just think the hate he gets is so undeserved lol

And also funny about the bandwagon thing

Because i hated bron for years in Cleveland(except when they played the Spurs) if anything i hopped on his wagon when everyone was jumping off :laugh:

Amari24
06-21-2011, 09:32 PM
Apparently you like him a lot dude. It seems like every thread that against Lebron you or someone else comes in and derail it.

Also the thing about Lebron not crying about foul calls is complete BS. He did it all the time in Cleveland. But since you weren't on the bandwagon at the time, I guess you wouldn't know.

Bernie24
06-21-2011, 09:34 PM
The dude has "Chosen 1" tattooed on his back.

That's worse than "Prince James" , wait no or is it "King with no Rings?"

nice burn dude

lol

Also Kobe didnt do it

nic.zeman24
06-21-2011, 09:34 PM
Apparently you like him a lot dude. It seems like every thread that against Lebron you or someone else comes in and derail it.

Also the thing about Lebron not crying about foul calls is complete BS. He did it all the time in Cleveland. But since you weren't on the bandwagon at the time, I guess you wouldn't know.

Did you see when he got called for a travel against the mavs and he was crying to the refs like he didnt know what a travel was

Bernie24
06-21-2011, 09:37 PM

I dont even care the jokes are just old rehashed ones anyway with maybe 1 original here or there

Kinda like The Most Interesting man In the world

Its just there are about 5 other threads about Lebron this could have been put into :shrug:

Bernie24
06-21-2011, 09:40 PM

Derail? Maybe this one. Every other thread about him discussed his game? Not sure what you were going for there lol and i like him as a player i dont like him as a favorite of mine(DwyaneRondoPierceAllenmore) but the critiscism he gets is just ridiculous

Especially since at least half of it is completely made up lol

Amari24
06-21-2011, 09:46 PM
Derail? Maybe this one. Every other thread about him discussed his game? Not sure what you were going for there lol and i like him as a player i dont like him as a favorite of mine(DwyaneRondoPierceAllenmore) but the critiscism he gets is just ridiculous

Especially since at least half of it is completely made up lol

What part of it is made up? I can't put into words on how immature that guy is. I've known him since HS, and he hasn't grown up yet. Like the time he missed player introductions and said he was using the restroom. You can tell by the dumb look on his face that he was lying.

thatkidhunt
06-21-2011, 09:51 PM
What part of it is made up? I can't put into words on how immature that guy is. I've known him since HS, and he hasn't grown up yet. Like the time he missed player introductions and said he was using the restroom. You can tell by the dumb look on his face that he was lying.

Did you go to highschool with him? I only ask because my entire family is from Canton/Akron and my cousin has played with and against him and my Uncle refs highschool basketball out there.

I have always been a fan of Lebron's due to the fact that my Uncle was telling me about "some kid named Lebron" since he was in like 6th or 7th grade and I have been hearing about him since before MOST (obviously not you) knew who he was......

Chillez
06-21-2011, 09:53 PM
Bryant was NEVER found "not guilty" of rape because there was never a trial, it was settled out of court meaning that Kobe gave her an undisclosed amount of money to shut her mouth about it as well as giving the women a public apology.

I should have quoted multiple posts on people who quoted me, didn't mean to single your post out bud.

I will quit posting in this thread since some feel it has been de-railed, on with the LeBron bashing.

I just think that everybody is doing it because it's the cool thing to do right now, and find it funny that a man who cheats on his wife by either raping or committing adultry (however one chooses to look at it) is praised just because he has rings and the other (Lebron) is hated on because from the second he stepped foot on the court out of highschool has flat out dominated the sport taking a team full of NOBODIES to the NBA finals in his first couple of years in the league.

Lebron has plenty of years left in this league and not one season has passed where he hasn't been top 3 in this league if not thee best in the NBA as far as "All around Best Players" is concerned.

On with the bashing folks, I was just presenting the other side of arguement, so let's not "de-rail" the thread any further by quoting this post forcing my hand on backing up the statements I have just made.

When Lebron starts doing things off the court that are worthy of somebody hating on him for more valid reasons then him talking about himself with a nickname he was GIVEN since day one then I might consider talking badly about him or his character.

For what it's worth the women Kobe sleeped with had history of doing this type of thing with many different guys her brother even said it. I am very sure she was just in it just for the $$$ and fame. Kobe been class act since the incident helps lot with community and does lot of money donations towards charity's etc. People make mistakes we aren't perfect. Kobe is still married to his wife.

Bernie24
06-21-2011, 09:58 PM

Lots of people say stuff thats totally made up

Lebron being a crybaby when he complains the least of any star
Lebron giving himself the title King James
Lebron thinking he should just be handed the title instead of having to earn it
That he's selfish
Lebron thinks he's just above it all and doesnt have to improve

Just so many things are being made up because he's the popular guy to hate now. It's funny.

Also during introductions wasnt that at Cleveland? Maybe security told him not to appear for lineups. I wouldnt have. With how much they hated him if i were security id be afraid of a drunk fan whipping a bottle into the court or something. He shouldnt have lied about it no but i dont really see the big deal in not appearing.

Maybe im wrong about security but that seemed like a viable risk IMO an something i remember thinking of before the game

thatkidhunt
06-21-2011, 09:59 PM
For what it's worth the women Kobe sleeped with had history of doing this type of thing with many different guys her brother even said it. I am very sure she was just in it just for the $$$ and fame. Kobe been class act since the incident helps lot with community and does lot of money donations towards charity's etc. People make mistakes we aren't perfect.

No I understand that, nobody is perfect, and let's not act like Lebron doesn't do things for the community and for charity. Bottom line is they are both cocky on and off the court, Lebron just gets crucified for it because he has yet to win a ring, but that time is coming soon enough.......

Kobe is still married probably due to the 4+ million doller "I'm sorry" diamond he gave her :laugh:

Amari24
06-21-2011, 10:01 PM
I'm from Akron, and have lived here all my life. I didn't go to Highschool with Lebron, (I did go to HS with Delone Carter).

I played against St.V when Lebron used to play Football. And when he was coming out of Middleschool a lot of people talked about how talented he was, basically everyone in Akron knew a lot about him. I watched a lot of his HS games in person, and I knew/know some people who went to school with him as well. My cousin coaches for Buchtel and I think he coached at the MS that Lebron played at before he went to HS.

Bernie24
06-21-2011, 10:02 PM
For what it's worth the women Kobe sleeped with had history of doing this type of thing with many different guys her brother even said it. I am very sure she was just in it just for the $$$ and fame. Kobe been class act since the incident helps lot with community and does lot of money donations towards charity's etc. People make mistakes we aren't perfect. Kobe is still married to his wife.

So adultery and possibly rape(though i dont think it happend dont get me wrong) are forgivable but The Decision isnt lol

I agree with what Kornheiser and Wilbon said on PTI. Lebron congratulated the Mavson his site and later said he had a lot of work to do over the summer and got heat for it

They said what ive been thinking, that Lebron cant do anything right right now because its popular for people to hate on him.

InsaneBlaze23
06-21-2011, 10:03 PM

Lebron being a crybaby when he complains the least of any star He doesn't cry to the refs, but when the games over, he is a immature brat.
Lebron giving himself the title King James He did, but sport fans lived it up and made it what it is, not James.
Lebron thinking he should just be handed the title instead of having to earn it He pretty much thinks that.
That he's selfish Everyone is selfish in a way, but in the since of this. No he is not selfish
Lebron thinks he's just above it all and doesnt have to improve He does think this of himself.

Just so many things are being made up because he's the popular guy to hate now. It's funny.

Also during introductions wasnt that at Cleveland? Maybe security told him not to appear for lineups. I wouldnt have. With how much they hated him if i were security id be afraid of a drunk fan whipping a bottle into the court or something. He shouldnt have lied about it no but i dont really see the big deal in not appearing.

Maybe im wrong about security but that seemed like a viable risk IMO an something i remember thinking of before the game

All next to the bold.

thatkidhunt
06-21-2011, 10:06 PM
I'm from Akron, and have lived here all my life. I didn't go to Highschool with Lebron, (I did go to HS with Delone Carter).

I played against St.V when Lebron used to play Football. And when he was coming out of Middleschool a lot of people talked about how talented he was, basically everyone in Akron knew a lot about him. I watched a lot of his HS games in person, and I knew/know some people who went to school with him as well. My cousin coaches for Buchtel and I think he coached at the MS that Lebron played at before he went to HS.

Cool, I love visiting the family out there.

Some of my cousins went to GlenOak Highschool. One of my female cousins dated Brian Heartline all through highschool and a portion of his time at Ohio State. I can walk to the Hall of Fame from my Grandma's house and have family all throughout the area.

I used to spend entire summer's in Canton/Akron, have played at Thurman Munson Memorial stadium back in the day.

I love the area. Do you know where First Friends church is? The new one they built is pretty big.

Chillez
06-21-2011, 10:07 PM
No I understand that, nobody is perfect, and let's not act like Lebron doesn't do things for the community and for charity. Bottom line is they are both cocky on and off the court, Lebron just gets crucified for it because he has yet to win a ring, but that time is coming soon enough.......

Kobe is still married probably due to the 4+ million doller "I'm sorry" diamond he gave her :laugh:

This was a Lebron joke thread I just dont know why you singled out Kobe in this about being a rapist when this has nothing to do with him on this topic. Some of the hate just not rings but also the way Lebron acts in the media and other reports of people meeting him in person. P.S. Kobe Bryant does not have a tattoo like this.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_YODg65nll_o/SYDRcjAfjNI/AAAAAAABapQ/wNnEorYCmGk/lebron-james-tattoo-001-back-chosen-one-small.jpg

Bernie24
06-21-2011, 10:09 PM
All next to the bold.

Im posting off my ipod so its kinda hard bear with me

Lebron being a crybaby when he complains the least of any star He doesn't cry to the refs, but when the games over, he is a immature brat. NOT TRUE when has he ever thrown anyone but himself under the bus for failures?
Lebron giving himself the title King James He did, but sport fans lived it up and made it what it is, not James. I really doubt he started calling himself that one day. Honestly NOBODY says "hey guys i want my nickname to be this!" someone gives it to you. He has not lived up to it obviously thats true though.
Lebron thinking he should just be handed the title instead of having to earn it He pretty much thinks that. This is not true at all. You literally just made that up. There is no argument for this. What a stupid thing to say.

Amari24
06-21-2011, 10:10 PM

Lebron thinking he should just be handed the title instead of having to earn it
That he's selfish

That's not saying much. That's like saying Lebron is the least cockiest out of Kobe and Deshawn Stevenson.

He certainly used "King James" as marketing advantage. Just check out his gear at Nike.

Lol apparently you didn't follow Lebron at all in Cleveland. He hasn't work on his post game at all since coming into the NBA. If he does think he has to improve, why isn't he spending time working on his post game? Kobe goes out in the offseason and works out with Hakeem, why can't Lebron do that?

The rest I won't comment on, but I could understand why people would say them.

Even so, he could've came up with a much better excuse than "I was using the restroom" Really?

If it was security measure, why even lie about it. What's the risk in telling people that it was for his safety? Lol, and what's stopping someone from cracking him in the head with a bottle when he's on the bench. He'd be more vulnerable then.

thatkidhunt
06-21-2011, 10:13 PM
This was a Lebron joke thread I just dont know why you singled out Kobe in this about being a rapist when this has nothing to do with him on this topic. Some of the hate just not rings but also the way Lebron acts in the media and other reports of people meeting him in person. P.S. Kobe Bryant does not have a tattoo like this.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_YODg65nll_o/SYDRcjAfjNI/AAAAAAABapQ/wNnEorYCmGk/lebron-james-tattoo-001-back-chosen-one-small.jpg

I brought up Kobe simply as an example as to why it's pretty silly to hate on Lebron for calling himself The King, The Chosen One or anything else when people like Bryant are doing things like committing rape/adultry.

It was an easy comparison as both of them are top/elite players in the league.

You guys are more then welcome to get back to bashing him, no skin off my back, I am only rebutting my personal posts being quoted, nothing more.

Chillez
06-21-2011, 10:14 PM
So adultery and possibly rape(though i dont think it happened dont get me wrong) are forgivable but The Decision isn't lol

I agree with what Kornheiser and Wilbon said on PTI. Lebron congratulated the Mavson his site and later said he had a lot of work to do over the summer and got heat for it

They said what Ive been thinking, that Lebron cant do anything right right now because its popular for people to hate on him.

The Decision was Lebron spitting in face of his hometown and ripping the fans on TV. He could of handled whole situation lot better told Cavs he was leaving 2 weeks before didn't have get on TV mock Cleveland he showed zero respect towards city and fans supported him for 7+ years. I can't stand the guy and never will. Lot of people were mad at Kobe for a while but time heals wounds people forgive him over it. LBJ is just immature cry baby to me.

Bernie24
06-21-2011, 10:17 PM
That's not saying much. That's like saying Lebron is the least cockiest out of Kobe and Deshawn Stevenson. Um...what? Its not anything like that at all actually there are dozens of stars all of whom scream at refs for calls. lebron doesnt. What an awful comparison.

He certainly used "King James" as marketing advantage. Just check out his gear at Nike. Im sure the marketing at nike had nothing to do with that lmao thank you for at least admitting he didnt make it up himself

Lol apparently you didn't follow Lebron at all in Cleveland. He hasn't work on his post game at all since being coming int othe NBA. If he doesn't think he has to improve, why isn't he spending time working on his post game? Kobe goes out in the offseason and works out with Hakeem, why can't Lebron do that? Last thing Lebron updated on his site was he needed to work A LOT this summer. Also he isnt a post player and has never really needed a post game tbh he will need it later in his career when his cuts to the basket slow down but he can dominate without it still. He also has improved his shooting and passing skills a lot.

The rest I won't comment on, but I could understand why people would say them. Me too. Because they blindly follow the crowd on the Like/Hate this person of the month while making stuff up lmao.

Ten lettersss

thatkidhunt
06-21-2011, 10:19 PM
The Decision was Lebron spitting in face of his hometown and ripping the fans on TV. He could of handled whole situation lot better told Cavs he was leaving 2 weeks before didn't have get on TV mock Cleveland he showed zero respect towards city and fans supported him for 7+ years. I can't stand the guy and never will. Lot of people were mad at Kobe for a while but time heals wounds people forgive him over it. LBJ is just immature cry baby to me.

Lebron made that craphole city of Cleveland worth talking about for 7 years. He took a team full of nobodies and made them the top team in the East nearly every season he was there.

That team full of nobodies had the best record in basketball for many years while he was there and you take just one person off of that team (James) and they are one of, if not THEE WORST TEAM in basketball. That alone speaks volumes of what a player he is.

They got him zero help whatsoever while he was there so I don't blame him a bit for wanting out. I do agree with you that he handled leaving the wrong way with "The Decision" however.

Still there are so many other players out there that are doing much, much worse things then that. It's a pretty petty thing to hate a guy over, but hey, to each his own I guess......

Amari24
So adultery and possibly rape(though i dont think it happend dont get me wrong) are forgivable but The Decision isnt lol

They said what ive been thinking, that Lebron cant do anything right right now because its popular for people to hate on him.

So why was he out partying with the Mavs instead of working on his game??

Partying with the team that beat you? When does that ever happen? Lol.

InsaneBlaze23
Im posting off my ipod so its kinda hard bear with me

Lebron being a crybaby when he complains the least of any star He doesn't cry to the refs, but when the games over, he is a immature brat. NOT TRUE when has he ever thrown anyone but himself under the bus for failures?
Lebron giving himself the title King James He did, but sport fans lived it up and made it what it is, not James. I really doubt he started calling himself that one day. Honestly NOBODY says "hey guys i want my nickname to be this!" someone gives it to you. He has not lived up to it obviously thats true though.
Lebron thinking he should just be handed the title instead of having to earn it He pretty much thinks that. This is not true at all. You literally just made that up. There is no argument for this. What a stupid thing to say.

First thing I'm gonna say, how do you know what James thinks? How is any of us gonna say what he thinks? Nobody knows what he thinks.

James comes off as someone who thinks he should be handed the title.

I'm guessing you never heard of the word self proclaim. That means giving yourself a name or proclaiming something. He self proclaimed to be the King, and as he worked on the court the name grew.

Clearly you didn't understand the comment about him being a immature brat.

I never said he throws people under the bus, I called him a immature brat.

He has no sportsmanship, and don't say that's a lie, because if you do, you a damn lie.

Last I checked, I can gladly find the video. James didn't shake any hands, or congratulate the Celtics after they beat the Cavs. He hung his head and just walked off the court. That's immature and a show of no sportsmanship.

He did shake a few hands this time around, but still hung his head, and looked as if he didn't care.

He is a immature brat, whom needs to grow up.

Bernie24
06-21-2011, 10:20 PM

I agree i didnt like the Decision either but at least t wentto charity.

Also Cleveland is not his hometown.

And also Lmao at the crybaby comment

Amari24
06-21-2011, 10:22 PM
Ten lettersss

Once again, saying Lebron doesn't cry about calls just shows you really didn't watch him play much in Cleveland..

Most of the time, he had nothing to cry about since ever calls goes his way anyways...

Chillez
06-21-2011, 10:27 PM
I brought up Kobe simply as an example as to why it's pretty silly to hate on Lebron for calling himself The King, The Chosen One or anything else when people like Bryant are doing things like committing rape/adultry.

It was an easy comparison as both of them are top/elite players in the league.

You guys are more then welcome to get back to bashing him, no skin off my back, I am only rebutting my personal posts being quoted, nothing more.

I havent really even been bashing Lebron on this thread at all other yes but not this one. You could brought up lot different people in NBA past or present but you went with Kobe. Difference is Kobe has lot more work ethic than Lebron does puts lot more time improving his game in off-season. Lebron not a leader he's a follower he's robin to Wade batman. Lebron good player no doubt I just don't ever see him being a top 20 player all-time. Lebron has hurt his lacy terribly since last summer. His record in NBA finals is 2-8....

Amari24
06-21-2011, 10:27 PM

Charity my foot. He could've not had the Decision and still donated that money. I hate when people use this excuse..

I really don't care about the Decision, it really has no bearing on what I think of him in a way.

thatkidhunt
06-21-2011, 10:29 PM
I havent really even been bashing Lebron on this thread at all other yes but not this one. You could brought up lot different people in NBA past or present but you went with Kobe. Difference is Kobe has lot more work ethic than Lebron does puts lot more time improving his game in off-season. Lebron not a leader he's a follower he's robin to Wade batman. Lebron good player no doubt I just don't ever see him being a top 20 player all-time. Lebron has hurt his lacy terribly since last summer. His record in finals is 2-8....

I am just gonna say I disagree, and leave it at that.

No big deal.

Bernie24
06-21-2011, 10:30 PM
First thing I'm gonna say, how do you know what James thinks? How is any of us gonna say what he thinks? Nobody knows what he thinks.

James comes off as someone who thinks he should be handed the title. LOL i DONT know what he thinks. The difference is I dont pretend i do like yo just did WOW :laugh:

I'm guessing you never heard of the word self proclaim. That means giving yourself a name or proclaiming something. He self proclaimed to be the King, and as he worked on the court the name grew. Im guessing you assumed i dont know basic english :laugh: dont assume it makes an ass out of u and me.(get it?)

And guess what dude unless you can give me evidence he started calling himself that in the first place(which you cant because he didnt) than no "self proclaimed" doesnt apply lmao...

Clearly you didn't understand the comment about him being a immature brat. Clearly :rolleyes:

I never said he throws people under the bus, I called him a immature brat. An immature brat***

He has no sportsmanship, and don't say that's a lie, because if you do, you a damn lie. No "you a damn lie" lol grow up

Last I checked, I can gladly find the video. <--- That made sense

James didn't shake any hands, or congratulate the Celtics after they beat the Cavs. He hung his head and just walked off the court. That's immature and a show of no sportsmanship. Cant say much on this as i dont remember it. Is Dirk immature because after they beat the Thunder in the WCF he didnt shake their hands? Lame reason anyway imo

He did shake a few hands this time around, but still hung his head, and looked as if he didn't care. Again cant say i recall this dont pay much attention to post game.

He is a immature brat, whom needs to grow up. Okay kettle

Tenletters

Chillez
06-21-2011, 10:30 PM

Pretty close 20 min away is not far away. He is a cry baby.

Bernie24
06-21-2011, 10:31 PM
Once again, saying Lebron doesn't cry about calls just shows you really didn't watch him play much in Cleveland..

Most of the time, he had nothing to cry about since ever calls goes his way anyways...

:rolleyes: whatever you say dude keep living that fantasy. I guess they just stopped giving him calls when i watched him play with the Heat.

Bernie24
06-21-2011, 10:33 PM
Pretty close 20 min away is not far away. He is a cry baby.

If Sioux Falls had a pro team and i was on it

I wouldnt consider myselfma hometown hero :shrug:

Also no he's not. Give me a specific reason please.

Bernie24
06-21-2011, 10:34 PM
So why was he out partying with the Mavs instead of working on his game??

Partying with the team that beat you? When does that ever happen? Lol.

He wasnt...i dont really get the joke if youre trying to make one here.

Chillez
06-21-2011, 10:36 PM
I am just gonna say I disagree, and leave it at that.

No big deal.

So is Lebron the leader of the Heat? Last I check that's Wade team and he's the closer also has won 1 ring on his own something Lebron has yet to do... Wade didn't jump ship like LBJ he's being second fiddle to Wade. Wade is best player on team LBJ is 2nd.

Bernie24
06-21-2011, 10:38 PM
So is Lebron the leader of the Heat? Last I check that's Wade team and he's the closer also has won 1 ring on his own something Lebron has yet to do... Wade didn't jump ship like LBJ he's being second fiddle to Wade. Wade is best player on team LBJ is 2nd.

Um....yes that is true. Lebron is still a great player.

Not totally sure where you're going on with that

Edit looking back now i understand i agree with you on that Chillez

Amari24
06-21-2011, 10:41 PM
He wasnt...i dont really get the joke if youre trying to make one here.

No I'm being serious. You obviously didn't hear the report that multiple Miami Heat players were at a Mavericks after party a few hours after the Finals..

Amari24
06-21-2011, 10:42 PM
Whatever though, I'm done here. The thread went completely off track and serves no further purpose. At the end of the day, the funniest joke of all in this thread is how someone chose to derail it when they consider the jokes "rehashes". :wave:

Bernie24
06-21-2011, 10:42 PM
No I'm being serious. You obviously didn't hear the report that multiple Miami Heat players were at a Mavericks after a party a few hours after the Finals..

....link? I didnt hear about that at all.

thatkidhunt
06-21-2011, 10:44 PM

If it wasn't for Lebron the Heat would have not gotten past the Bulls while Wade had an absolute horrible series vs Chicago......Everytime the game was on the line they put James on Derrick Rose and he completely shut him down...

Who averages more points? More assists? More rebounds? More blocked shots?

James or Wade? Lebron is 2nd fiddle to nobody dude.

Wade had Shaq when he won it over 5 years ago, the same dude Kobe had to win 3 rings, he didn't do it all by himself, come one man, thats ridiculous.

I tried to end it by just saying that I disagreed with you and that we should leave it at that.........

Chillez
06-21-2011, 10:46 PM
If Sioux Falls had a pro team and i was on it

I wouldnt consider myselfma hometown hero :shrug:

Also no he's not. Give me a specific reason please.

I guess someone does not get it. :mad:

https://profiles.google.com/115207809640479022930/posts/B2GMAfT16f2#115207809640479022930/posts/B2GMAfT16f2

InsaneBlaze23
06-21-2011, 10:46 PM
I got a feeling James is gonna end up like Tebow and Orton on the boards.

Since every thread is gonna start off nice then end up like this, we wont be able to make threads like this.

As for your comment Bernie, I think you need to just get over yourself, because clearly you don't know what you're talking about.

This has gone from a simple humorous thread, to a debate, to just pointless arguments.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090531010407AAAbHi9

http://youbeenblinded.com/video-lebron-james-doesnt-shake-hands-talk-after-loss/3306

http://www.google.com/search?aq=0&oq=Lebron+James+walk&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=lebron+james+walks+off+court

http://www.google.com/search?aq=0&oq=Lebron+James+walk&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=lebron+james+walks+off+court#sclient=psy&hl=en&safe=off&source=hp&q=lebron+james+classless&aq=2&aqi=g5&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=b662302092e7427b&biw=1304&bih=683

http://www.google.com/search?aq=0&oq=Lebron+James+walk&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=lebron+james+walks+off+court#hl=en&sugexp=ldymls&pq=lebron%20james%20classless&xhr=t&q=lebron+james+immature&cp=16&qe=bGVicm9uIGphbWVzIGltbQ&qesig=Mrg4p_0FYMAqDNWei4aLOA&pkc=AFgZ2tm970mCSpNEtaohQSj3RBDHEvV8av_pElLSCql1Tz mhwiAJzSdvPS1eBimJ0Eh62DUaECMyOHJ_kCDFSAVuGw0sS_-oDw&pf=p&sclient=psy&safe=off&source=hp&aq=0&aqi=&aql=&oq=lebron+james+imm&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=b662302092e7427b&biw=1304&bih=683

I post more if you want.

Bernie24
06-21-2011, 10:47 PM
Whatever though, I'm done here. The thread went completely off track and serves no further purpose. At the end of the day, the funniest joke of all in this thread is how someone chose to derail it when they consider the jokes "rehashes". :wave:

Thread never server much of a purpose in the first place when there are 3 others that are the same thing

And yes all those jokes about rings are rehashed lol

Amari24
06-21-2011, 10:49 PM
....link? I didnt hear about that at all.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/14/heat-players-mavericks-party_n_876649.html

Multiple sources confirmed that they were there, and even Eric Dampier said they were there at the party.

InsaneBlaze23
06-21-2011, 10:49 PM
Thread never server much of a purpose in the first place when there are 3 others that are the same thing

I'm gonna leave it at get over it.

Amari24
06-21-2011, 10:51 PM

Whatever bud, we were having fun until you came in and derailed the whole thing with nonsense. Like I said, I'm done here. :salute:

Bernie24
06-21-2011, 10:56 PM
I got a feeling James is gonna end up like Tebow and Orton on the boards.

Since every thread is gonna start off nice then end up like this, we wont be able to make threads like this.

As for your comment Bernie, I think you need to just get over yourself, because clearly you don't know what you're talking about.

This has gone from a simple humorous thread, to a debate, to just pointless arguments.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090531010407AAAbHi9

http://youbeenblinded.com/video-lebron-james-doesnt-shake-hands-talk-after-loss/3306

http://www.google.com/search?aq=0&oq=Lebron+James+walk&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=lebron+james+walks+off+court

http://www.google.com/search?aq=0&oq=Lebron+James+walk&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=lebron+james+walks+off+court#sclient=psy&hl=en&safe=off&source=hp&q=lebron+james+classless&aq=2&aqi=g5&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=b662302092e7427b&biw=1304&bih=683

http://www.google.com/search?aq=0&oq=Lebron+James+walk&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=lebron+james+walks+off+court#hl=en&sugexp=ldymls&pq=lebron%20james%20classless&xhr=t&q=lebron+james+immature&cp=16&qe=bGVicm9uIGphbWVzIGltbQ&qesig=Mrg4p_0FYMAqDNWei4aLOA&pkc=AFgZ2tm970mCSpNEtaohQSj3RBDHEvV8av_pElLSCql1Tz mhwiAJzSdvPS1eBimJ0Eh62DUaECMyOHJ_kCDFSAVuGw0sS_-oDw&pf=p&sclient=psy&safe=off&source=hp&aq=0&aqi=&aql=&oq=lebron+james+imm&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=b662302092e7427b&biw=1304&bih=683

I post more if you want.

*I'll

I see what you're saying. Lebron walks off courts after losing without shakig hands. I didnt deny that so idk the point of what you're trying to make here. All i said I didnt remember the certain instances you brought up.

Anyway, is that a little childish? Yeah. Then again its not like he's the first to ever do it.

Things could be much worse. Personally i think you're reaching for anything to hate him for.

Also noticed how you didnt respond to any of the other points.(you know where you claimed to know what was going through Brin's head :laugh:)

You're obviously never going to like Lebron. I dont care. All i was doing from the start was pointing out all the things people were flat out making up is all.

But thanks for the mature responses :thumb:

thatkidhunt
06-21-2011, 10:56 PM
Alright fellas, lets all get back to bashing James, get the thread back on track :salute:

No more fighting.......

:goz:

Bernie24
06-21-2011, 10:57 PM
Whatever bud, we were having fun until you came in and derailed the whole thing with nonsense. Like I said, I'm done here. :salute:

If you were done here why post again? :laugh:

Chillez
06-21-2011, 10:58 PM
If it wasn't for Lebron the Heat would have not gotten past the Bulls while Wade had an absolute horrible series vs Chicago......Everytime the game was on the line they put James on Derrick Rose and he completely shut him down...

Who averages more points? More assists? More rebounds? More blocked shots?

James or Wade? Lebron is 2nd fiddle to nobody dude.

Wade had Shaq when he won it over 5 years ago, the same dude Kobe had to win 3 rings, he didn't do it all by himself, come one man, thats ridiculous.

I tried to end it by just saying that I disagreed with you and that we should leave it at that.........

All Lebron has his stats but when matters most pressure put on him he crumbles and can't finish. Charles Barkley said it best who comes on stage doing a celebration says we will win multiply championships says not 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, championships he will win when in reality LBJ hasn't even won 1 yet in combined 8 years name me another athlete that has done that before?

Lebron could NOT do it himself so he had join with another top 3 player in Wade and top 15-20 player in Bosh he quit tapped out couldn't do the job in Cleveland on his own. He failed...

Charles Barkley weighed in Wednesday on a recent Twitter statement by LeBron James. Barkley, a TNT analyst and former NBA All-Star, said he hopes James remembers Barkley's critical comments and called a couple of James' more significant actions this summer "punk" moves.

"I heard about LeBron's little tweet today that he's remembering everybody who said anything bad about him," Barkley said Thursday on ESPN Radio 103.3 FM in Dallas/Fort Worth. "And he said 'everybody.' Well, I want him to make sure that he puts my name on that (list).

"I thought that his little one-hour special was a punk move. I thought them dancing around on the stage was a punk move, and I thought he should've stayed in Cleveland. Him joining Dwyane Wade's team was very disappointing to me."

Barkley spoke on "Galloway and Company," hosted by Randy Galloway, Ian Fitzsimmons and Matt Mosley. Barkley referred to a Twitter post by James -- under the name King James -- in which he said: "Don't think for one min that I haven't been taking mental notes of everyone taking shots at me this summer. And I mean everyone!"

James has been criticized for leaving Cleveland and for announcing it on a national TV special on ESPN set up by him and his handlers. He also was the subject of a story on ESPN.com about a birthday party in a Las Vegas club that sounded more hedonistic than humble. The story was later removed because ESPN said its reporter did not state clearly he was writing a story (the accuracy of the story was never questioned).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris Tomasson: Barkley Says LeBron's Legacy Needs Multiple Titles
Matt Moore: Heat's Act III: When They Strike Back

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In addition to the TV special, Barkley also weighed in on a rally at American Airlines Arena where James, Chris Bosh and Wade were treated like rock stars and talked about themselves as arguably the greatest trio ever to play in the NBA and future winners of five, six, seven championships.

Galloway and his co-host chuckled at Barkley's remarks, which also appeared on the sports blog susanshan.com, then said they enjoyed the fact Barkley wanted James to include him on his list.

"He's got enough people kissing his ass with his family and all the people who work for him," Barkley said. "We don't have to tell him what he wants to hear all the time. That's one of the reasons why ... some of these young guys ... my opinion is he should have stayed in Cleveland.

"That one-hour special, them jumping around on stage like punks, that wasn't cool to me. From a basketball standpoint, I wish he had stayed in Cleveland, and if he takes that as criticism, so be it.

"He knows where I'll be, I don't run. I'm on TV every week, I'm easy to find."

Link: http://www.aolnews.com/2010/08/12/charles-barkley-rips-lebron-miamis-big-three-as-punks/

Bernie24
06-21-2011, 10:59 PM
I'm gonna leave it at get over it.

Well since you bolded it I guess i'll have to now :laugh:

y'all seem to be the ones all flustered take a chill pill bro :thumb: