PDA

View Full Version : DB's

dman444
03-02-2005, 04:38 PM
Does anyone believe that we could move Lynch to SS and move Walls back to FS? If we somehow signed Rolle that would be an awesome backfield, or even if Middlebrooks or Herndon stepped up it would be fine, does anyone think this is a good move?

speedracer2411
03-02-2005, 05:12 PM
personaly i think they will move lynch to ss but pick up a FS in the draft or in FA they wont move n e one there

Adrenaline
03-02-2005, 05:14 PM
Does anyone believe that we could move Lynch to SS and move Walls back to FS? If we somehow signed Rolle that would be an awesome backfield, or even if Middlebrooks or Herndon stepped up it would be fine, does anyone think this is a good move?

Walls played FS before?

JoRo
03-02-2005, 06:20 PM
Walls played FS before?

No i think when he says move him back he means that he is movin back farther......... Or thats what i thought

dman444
03-02-2005, 07:57 PM
I meant switch wall's position from cb to fs. i was wondering if wthat would work.

DPg2003
03-02-2005, 08:05 PM
I don't think Walls would transition well at all moving to FS. The CB's best suited to make the move to FS are Willie Middlebrooks, and Jeremy LeSueur.

JRWIZ
03-02-2005, 10:57 PM
Once again this thread is another reason to place a limit starting threads by newbies.

dbdom
03-03-2005, 04:28 AM
Once again this thread is another reason to place a limit starting threads by newbies.

so true
quit thinking we'll get samari rolle because this isnt monopoly son, you cant just borrow from the bank, there's such a thing called SALARY CAP, which you are not allowed to go over, samari rolle is asking for 12mil signing bonus while we are tight against the cap and need to leave about 3-4 mil for signing rookies, work it out
also, why the hell would walls move to FS when the front office just said they are resigning their STARTER CB opposite champ, lynch will play SS now kennoy kennedy is gone, its pretty obvious, and there isnt anyone at FA at FS worth getting, nick ferguson will probably start unless we draft

dman444
03-03-2005, 05:41 AM
i just realized there are a lot of **** heads on this board, i mean there is no need to be *******s about it, it was a question.

JRWIZ
03-03-2005, 07:35 AM
i just realized there are a lot of **** heads on this board, i mean there is no need to be *******s about it, it was a question.

Your correct and one of them started this worthless thread. Ya gotta think past the end your joystick. Before you waste bandwidth.

TXBRONC
03-03-2005, 09:01 AM

I don't see Walls being moved to saftey and considering our cap situation I don't think Rolle is affordable. Besides Lenny if he can stay healthy is going prove tobe very valuable when play the Raiders.

dman444
03-03-2005, 09:22 AM
I said it would be awesome if we got Rolle i never said we were or we should try, and i immediately get jumped by **** heads. If you dont want to answer and the thread pisses you off dont look atit or dont respond.

JRWIZ
03-03-2005, 10:49 AM
I said it would be awesome if we got Rolle i never said we were or we should try, and i immediately get jumped by **** heads. If you dont want to answer and the thread pisses you off dont look atit or dont respond.

So why waste bandwidth. Why start a thread. Just add it to one of the exisiting ones.

Btw Watch your language.