PDA

View Full Version : Whos is gonna be 25th overall

speedracer2411
03-02-2005, 04:47 PM
Seriously everyone tell who you think will be the broncos first round pick and if you think it will be traded say for what

My self i pray that Shaun Cody is still left if not i say Hawthorne

And if that doesnt happen I think they take Brodney Pool if he is left, he looks like he could be a great nfl saftey and it looks alot like kennedy is probly gone

God i think acully i would like to have pool more hes amazing

Milehigh117
03-02-2005, 10:55 PM
I'm sticking by Justin Tuck, DE from ND. The kid is a beast and we are sooooooo thin at DE right now, the kid can come in right away and produce. He is 6-5 268 and will probably run in the 4.5-4.6 range. He has very long arms and consistently produced against top competition every week at Notre Dame, finishing his career as a Junior as ND's all time sacks leader. The only concern here is he's coming off of an injury that kept him out of the bowl.

nickmeyer
03-03-2005, 02:25 AM
We ain't picking at 25 I See us moving up again.

dbdom
03-03-2005, 04:22 AM
shaun cody or a DE, not much chance us getting a DT like hawthorne now we've picked up warren, plus i dont rate anttaj hawthorne, something about 1st round DT's and turning into busts, shaun cody looks good, but so does guys like marcus spears, justin tuck, matt roth