PDA

View Full Version : Broncos steal Rolle from Chiefs?

bigshoot
03-02-2005, 10:07 PM
Well as the afc west re-shapes itself as the best division in all of football wouldnt it be great to still samari rolle away from the chiefs and allow him to play next to champ. What would the raiders do then. I think that corner is a bigger need tha d- line to sign rollline baed on the way the west has been reshaped. I also belive that the broncos might already have a deal in place :D :beer: e. Iwas watching espn and they said that rolle was already working on a deal with several different teams this could be the broncos, look for a decesion on rolle bettwen friday and tuesday.

DPg2003
03-02-2005, 10:46 PM
I think that corner is a bigger need tha d- line

What?? If you have no pass rush your CB's look horrible. We have to stabilize the D-Line. It's not an option, it's a priority.

dbdom
03-03-2005, 04:30 AM
Well as the afc west re-shapes itself as the best division in all of football wouldnt it be great to still samari rolle away from the chiefs and allow him to play next to champ. What would the raiders do then. I think that corner is a bigger need tha d- line to sign rollline baed on the way the west has been reshaped. I also belive that the broncos might already have a deal in place :D :beer: e. Iwas watching espn and they said that rolle was already working on a deal with several different teams this could be the broncos, look for a decesion on rolle bettwen friday and tuesday.

you are dumb
how the hell is the defensive backfield a bigger need than DL, we dont have any DE's presently with pryce being traded and reggie gone to the jags, are champ and rolle going to cover the WR's for 20 seconds while the QB slowly makes his reads because there is zero pressure on him

bigshoot
03-03-2005, 07:29 AM
you are dumb
how the hell is the defensive backfield a bigger need than DL, we dont have any DE's presently with pryce being traded and reggie gone to the jags, are champ and rolle going to cover the WR's for 20 seconds while the QB slowly makes his reads because there is zero pressure on him

People please rember that the draft is our est way to stock pile your team anything not addreed freeagency will be addresed in the draft. also pcks from pryce trade.

arapaho
03-03-2005, 09:06 AM
People please rember that the draft is our est way to stock pile your team anything not addreed freeagency will be addresed in the draft. also pcks from pryce trade.

which is still not good, so you believe rookie de will be a force? can a rookie come in a shore up a weak line, making the cb and backfeild better, not!!!

dbdom
03-03-2005, 10:53 AM
which is still not good, so you believe rookie de will be a force? can a rookie come in a shore up a weak line, making the cb and backfeild better, not!!!

the CB's need not to be made better, they are good, but they cannot cover an open receiver for 15 seconds, NO ONE can, and a rookie DE can shore up a line, if he has the right help around him, i aint saying every rookie can step in and make himself a force in the pros, some take time, but at least we have a chance that a rookie can ccme in and immediately play, also im pretty sure our front office will have a plan ready so that if the rookie isnt ready, we'll have some vet ready to step in to shore up the line

Minuteman
03-03-2005, 08:45 PM
We need Defensive Line help more than we need cornerbacks. Look at the Patriots who were there starting cornerbacks in the Super Bowl? Moreover, we need big athletic Defensive Linemen who can take up space to free up the linebackers. Trevor Pryce was good, but we still lost to the Colts last year (2003) with him healthy. Also, Reggie Heyward was alright, but 3 of his 10.5 sacks last season came against the Titans on Christmas. So really the guy had 7.5 sacks in 15 regular season games. He was a hard worker. He was not Dwight Freeney or Michael Strahan. Lastly, the main reason the Broncos are going to use a 3-4 defense part of the time next year is to put more pressure on the quarterback. The 3-4 confuses the offense more than a 4-3 because the offense does not know where the 4 rusher is coming from along with any blitzing players. The 3-4 scheme will help the Broncos disrupt offenses more without blitzing as many players. So Rolle would be nice for the right price.

Fitzchivalry
03-03-2005, 09:06 PM
Yeah it takes most rookies a while to help the team. Not every one is a DJ Williams.

conan1
03-04-2005, 06:20 AM
"Nope. Won't happen. If it does, someone put this in their sig and shame me all season."
Fitzchivalry

It sure seemed like you knew what you were talking about, saying Ian Gold wouldn't be back. You put you ass out there...i just had to kick it.