PDA

View Full Version : About rolle

OrangeShadow
03-03-2005, 06:57 AM
all we did was conact his agent thats it. and its a longshot to even consider him.

ReleaseTheBeast7
03-03-2005, 09:34 AM
How is it a long shot to consider him? We need a corner, Walls seems to be injury prone, plus, I don't like him. Rolle, Smoot, or someone.

Emancipator
03-03-2005, 09:50 AM
Walls is not injury prone. For one the shoulder will probably never come out ever again and many people injur their legs every now and then. He came back from all of them, he is tough. Walls will be in the Pro Bowl and if we get Rolle I don't mind paying Walls 1.4 mil to play the nickel. Man that is sweet and most analyst would agree with that.

dbdom
03-03-2005, 10:27 AM
How is it a long shot to consider him? We need a corner, Walls seems to be injury prone, plus, I don't like him. Rolle, Smoot, or someone.

1 word, cap

lilmac
03-03-2005, 10:29 AM
Rolle from TN is visiting with CHIEFS today along with Trotter & another LB from the Ravens. Hope we can land 2 of the 3!!!!

ReleaseTheBeast7
03-03-2005, 10:34 AM
1 word, cap

We have enough cap, were probably just trying to figure out what were going to do with Gold.

dbdom
03-03-2005, 10:35 AM
We have enough cap, were probably just trying to figure out what were going to do with Gold.

dude do you even know anything about cap room? we are TIGHT UNDER THE CAP, you need to leave 3-4 mil to sign the rookies you draft, samari rolle is asking for a 12mil signing bonus, go work that out

mdog1764
03-03-2005, 10:38 AM
Walls is not injury prone. For one the shoulder will probably never come out ever again and many people injur their legs every now and then. He came back from all of them, he is tough. Walls will be in the Pro Bowl and if we get Rolle I don't mind paying Walls 1.4 mil to play the nickel. Man that is sweet and most analyst would agree with that.

Obviously you have never had a seperated shoulder. Once any joint comes out of it's socket it can happen at any time with out the use of pins.

BroncoStampede
03-03-2005, 10:41 AM
Ted S. and Shanny have to know that we need another good CB...There are alot of moves that still need to be made, therefore I suppose breaking the bank to sign Rolle would be stupid because then we couldnt do anything else. Although Im not quite sure what else could be done besides snagging another WR. I belive we will use our first rounder on a DE, so signing a CB is a must. If worse comes to worse we could always re-sign Herndon.

ReleaseTheBeast7
03-03-2005, 10:44 AM
dude do you even know anything about cap room? we are TIGHT UNDER THE CAP, you need to leave 3-4 mil to sign the rookies you draft, samari rolle is asking for a 12mil signing bonus, go work that out

Who said we have 3-4 mil? We have 5-6, and once we trade Pryce, we'll open up close to 9 or 10 mil.

I would much rather pay a good amount of money to a proven vet rather than an unproven rookie.

BroncoStampede
03-03-2005, 10:45 AM
Who said we have 3-4 mil? We have 5-6, and once we trade Pryce, we'll open up close to 9 or 10 mil.

I would much rather pay a good amount of money to a proven vet rather than an unproven rookie.

damn if we really have that much money we have to make a big signing. I hope shanny doesnt snooze + lose.

ReleaseTheBeast7
03-03-2005, 10:47 AM
Ted S. and Shanny have to know that we need another good CB...There are alot of moves that still need to be made, therefore I suppose breaking the bank to sign Rolle would be stupid because then we couldnt do anything else. Although Im not quite sure what else could be done besides snagging another WR. I belive we will use our first rounder on a DE, so signing a CB is a must. If worse comes to worse we could always re-sign Herndon.

This is true, but our first rounder probably will be Justin Tuck out of Notre Dame or Shaun Cody out of USC. I feel that our 3 top needs coming into the offseason are 1. CB
2. LB(Signed)
3. DE

We got plenty of time yet, yes, but the FAs are getting signed like crazy.

BroncoStampede
03-03-2005, 10:49 AM
This is true, but our first rounder probably will be Justin Tuck out of Notre Dame or Shaun Cody out of USC. I feel that our 3 top needs coming into the offseason are 1. CB
2. LB(Signed)
3. DE

We got plenty of time yet, yes, but the FAs are getting signed like crazy.

Yea I hope KC doesnt steal Law or Rolle, I hope we can land one of those guys

ReleaseTheBeast7
03-03-2005, 10:51 AM
damn if we really have that much money we have to make a big signing. I hope shanny doesnt snooze + lose.

Yeah, after we restructured everyones contract it opened up alot of money.

ReleaseTheBeast7
03-03-2005, 10:53 AM
Yea I hope KC doesnt steal Law or Rolle, I hope we can land one of those guys
Or Smoot, he'd be a great addition and he would get to play next to Champ again.