PDA

View Full Version : pryce/droughns trade

TDandELWAY
03-05-2005, 07:59 PM
hey, i know that the broncos are working on trading trevor and reubon. But, after seing the Randy Moss trade, I think that if we give trevor, rebon, and a draft pick we could really get something big? Possibly Donavin Darius, Patrick Surtain, or even a really high draft pick. i don't know if i am thinking to big, but i feel that we could really get someone

DPg2003
03-05-2005, 08:05 PM
We already have "big" in Champ, AW, and Jake. I'd rather ship them off seperately and get some draft picks instead of adding another huge salary.

24spellsD
03-05-2005, 10:02 PM
lets get surtain case closed

rcsodak
03-05-2005, 11:49 PM
lets get surtain case closed

hey, yeah....sure, why not....who needs a d line anyway, right? Just play with 6 lb's and 5 in the secondary...... :confused: :duh:

Sherlock21
03-06-2005, 08:29 AM
Surtain would be a nice addition.

BroncoWY
03-06-2005, 04:52 PM
Ok everyone is saying think about the D-line but yet it was our CB's that mainly lost it for us last year True we lacked in pass rush but if we get okeafor and trade pryce it would porbably okeafor warren and eliss johnson on the line that
's one good line so I say we go after a DB and get d-line in draft

JoRo
03-06-2005, 05:06 PM
Ok everyone is saying think about the D-line but yet it was our CB's that mainly lost it for us last year True we lacked in pass rush but if we get okeafor and trade pryce it would porbably okeafor warren and eliss johnson on the line that

Why dont we just sign every single DB and TE and DE to the salary that they want, that way all of you guys are happy and we have "the perfect team"

Realisitcally, a veteran DB like Surtain costs money, look at champs contract, surtain would want somethin close to that amount. Can we give him that?

myoung
03-07-2005, 10:46 AM

How did the CB's lose everything for us if we had no pass rush? This is crazy. You can't leave them out there forever and expect them to cover. Our pass rush was so bad that the only way we could get pressure was to bring LB's and Safeties. This caused us to leave them even more on an island.

I just don't understand your logic at all.

If we pay Surtain what he wants we will then have almost 20% of our salary cap invested in our Starting CB's. To me that seems more than a little crazy.

BroncoWY
03-07-2005, 04:22 PM
I think everyone has a good pint and i think it was both our D-line and CB's don't tell me m logic is worng when roc alexander got beat every play

24spellsD
03-08-2005, 01:46 PM
its simple..why cant we jus get a our D-line in the draft like were gonna do neways and get another DB proll someone like smoot since surtain looks like hell end up with the seahawks

Adrenaline
03-08-2005, 06:36 PM
hey, i know that the broncos are working on trading trevor and reubon. But, after seing the Randy Moss trade, I think that if we give trevor, rebon, and a draft pick we could really get something big? Possibly Donavin Darius, Patrick Surtain, or even a really high draft pick. i don't know if i am thinking to big, but i feel that we could really get someone

Do you guys really want trade Reubon away or have you heard mangement say they dont want him. Im just wondering. Because if Bell gets hurt (hopefully not) Reubon would be a good backup, he showed us this year he can run. And i don't think he has a huge contract so whats the rush?