PDA

View Full Version : Sig Request Etiqute Rule #1..

OrangePeel
03-05-2005, 09:06 PM
i think there should be a etiquette to how a sig requester, and sig maker go about business. So the first rule i am proposing is that the sig requester drop one CP to the sig maker if he/she has made a sig for them. Opinions?

Snk16
03-05-2005, 10:20 PM
i think there should be a etiquette to how a sig requester, and sig maker go about business. So the first rule i am proposing is that the sig requester drop one CP to the sig maker if he/she has made a sig for them. Opinions?

That's what I ask the people I make sigs for all the time. I say please deposit one contributor point to me. Then I post the thread that has the information so I don't have to explain it.

BIGD2oo4
03-06-2005, 10:12 AM
I m not very saavy with sig pics,it took me three months to figure out how to get a custom avatar ,so sometime this offseason Ill hit one of you all up.

Sig makers rule!!!

RunByDesign
03-07-2005, 04:47 AM

Definately. I agree.

LiquidBlue
03-07-2005, 12:10 PM
Vulcan uses the same system, it's only practical. :coffee:

OrangeShadow
03-15-2005, 05:10 PM
agreed 100%

Snk16
03-15-2005, 05:11 PM
:duh: I mean a CP for time and effort is common courtesy.

JWinn
03-16-2005, 11:08 PM
OK guys, I just wanna say one thing here. Well, maybe more than one. :D

I dont really have a problem with you guys receiving a CP point for making a sig, but it's not really fair to the rest of us that dont make them. I couldnt make them if my life depended on it.

Hear me out here. Or read me out, lol.

The Contributor Point system was intended for posts. For people who make good posts to receive a point or two because they said something good. I am pretty sure that the idea was not to reward people for doing things like this.

By that token, I have to admit that I have gotten several because I helped people in a variety of ways. From explaining the Trading Cards to explaining the CP system itself. Showing people how to use it. An argument could be made that those posts contibuted to the other posters understanding of how things work here. They are there for all to read. I have asked for Cp's when I helped people, sometimes, and as you can see, it has gotten me a few. But I dont charge them, or expect them to give me one. And if they dont give me one, I let it go. I wasnt helping them for a point anyway. I know some of you may not believe that, but you are free to go back in the Trading Card threads and see that I helped people long before the Cp system started.

But being able to make sigs is a bit different. While indeed you are providing a service, it could be said that it's not really a contribution to the board. Just a contribution to a person to help him or her show their identity, if you will.

As I said in the top there, I have no problem with you guys receiving a point for making someone a sig, IF they wish to give you one. Charging for them, however, just seems to defeat the entire purpose of the whole system. Which is to reward someone for making a post that YOU think contributes to the board.

Just something to think about guys.

I just fear that if you guys get carried away with charging and expecting points for sigs, they might delete the system. It is still a test to see how succesful it will be. I just dont think that this is what they had in mind. They were never intended to become a currency here. At least that's my take on it.

I would be interested to see Alastor's and Broncos mgr.'s take on this.

OrangePeel
03-16-2005, 11:14 PM
well, i think its a great way to reward people who are taking time out of their day to make sigs for others. But since this forum is prbly not going to be that active, i dont think theirs gonna be so much CP being given away, that it defeats the purpose.

ReleaseTheBeast7
03-16-2005, 11:16 PM

I dont really have a problem with you guys receiving a CP point for making a sig, but it's not really fair to the rest of us that dont make them. I couldnt make them if my life depended on it.

The Contributor Point system was intended for posts. For people who make good posts to receive a point or two because they said something good. I am pretty sure that the idea was not to reward people for doing things like this.

By that token, I have to admit that I have gotten several because I helped people in a variety of ways. From explaining the Trading Cards to explaining the CP system itself. Showing people how to use it. An argument could be made that those posts contibuted to the other posters understanding of how things work here. They are there for all to read. I have asked for Cp's when I helped people, sometimes, and as you can see, it has gotten me a few. But I dont charge them, or expect them to give me one. And if they dont give me one, I let it go. I wasnt helping them for a point anyway. I know some of you may not believe that, but you are free to go back in the Trading Card threads and see that I helped people long before the Cp system started.

But being able to make sigs is a bit different. While indeed you are providing a service, it could be said that it's not really a contribution to the board. Just a contribution to a person to help him or her show their identity, if you will.

As I said in the top there, I have no problem with you guys receiving a point for making someone a sig, IF they wish to give you one. Charging for them, however, just seems to defeat the entire purpose of the whole system. Which is to reward someone for making a post that YOU think contributes to the board.

I just fear that if you guys get carried away with charging and expecting points for sigs, they might delete the system. It is still a test to see how succesful it will be. I just dont think that this is what they had in mind. They were never intended to become a currency here. At least that's my take on it.

For real, CS's were a previlge for football knowledge, not sig making ability.

Got this sig making crap is pissing me off, I remember when the board used to be filled with pictures, not sigs.

Thats before this board got invaded by newbs.

JWinn
03-16-2005, 11:22 PM
I think it's great to reward someone for doing something for you also, dont get me wrong.

But if you expect it, it's not really a reward, is it?

I just voiced my concerns, you dont have to agree with them. I understand where you are coming form.

I just wonder if you guys would be so willing to make these sigs if this system wasnt here.

In my case, DaBIGDog made my sig for me and asked NOTHING in return. I give him credit, but he never asked for it.

I dont know, maybe my take on this is all wrong............

Could be, would'nt be the first time. :laugh:

OrangePeel
03-16-2005, 11:27 PM
well i didnt sticky this, this was just a suggestion made by me, i never thought of it from this perspective. Well i at least would expect a thanks or some kind of recognition for a sig well done.

JWinn
03-16-2005, 11:35 PM
Recognition is one thing. A "fee" is quite another.

In response to DBfan4lyfe;

Yet you have TWO sigs. :confused:

The CP system wasnt just meant for football knowledge, imo. It was meant for you to reward someone for making a good post for whatever reason. Many of us are fans but dont really care about "football knowledge" that much.

Take The Dark Knight, for example. While his knowledge of football isnt in question here, I believe a lot of his points come from Anything But Football.

My point it that you can give them out for whatever you want, but that it should be YOUR decision to do so. Nobody should feel OBLIGATED to reward someone for something here with a CP point.

JWinn
03-17-2005, 12:11 AM
I didnt realize this was a sticky. Obviously one mod at least thinks the idea has merit.

The Dark Knight
03-17-2005, 05:45 AM

Well, they're contributing to the board by making sigs.

Hence, Contributor points.

Seems only logical to me.
I think they should get more than a point, maybe even 2 or 3 per sig (if they're nice enough).

Hell, Im giving away 5 just for someone to make my sig.
Funny how there hasn't been more interest to do that though.

West
03-17-2005, 06:07 AM
I definitley dont agree...I mean the system is for good posts not some damn sigs anyone could make..

West
03-17-2005, 06:12 AM
For real, CS's were a previlge for football knowledge, not sig making ability.

Got this sig making crap is pissing me off, I remember when the board used to be filled with pictures, not sigs.

Thats before this board got invaded by newbs.
Completely AGREE :beer:

it doesnt just go to football knowledge, it goes beyond that with good political statements, humorous posts, enthusiasm, anything that you like to read i think you should give them a CS point. Not saying i always do that because im stubborn and lazy but it is nice of the posters like Painter, Jwinn, and a few others that do that for the effect of a good read. Now if you posts a sentence, is that really going to get a CS point? NO Come on now, posts some more factual stuff that some people like to read, yet make people get into a very intelligent arguement with no trash thrown and make LOTS of good reads to read.

Thats really the reason the CS Point system was made.. IMO

Snk16
03-17-2005, 01:07 PM
The Contributor Points show you do good things for people.

Making a sig is helping somebody else and you just took time out of your life to make the sig. I think a contributor point for the time is nice.

West
03-17-2005, 04:41 PM
NO ITS NOT! A CS Point is for having good intelligent posts not some petty attempt to get the most CS POINTS by making these sigs...thats stupid..

So Snk16 your saying you would give a member a CS Point to a sig maker faster than you do for a guy that has completely thought out a post and has some good factual and reasonable info in it?

Do good things for people? WOW :goofy:

Snk16
03-17-2005, 04:56 PM
NO ITS NOT! A CS Point is for having good intelligent posts not some petty attempt to get the most CS POINTS by making these sigs...thats stupid..

So Snk16 your saying you would give a member a CS Point to a sig maker faster than you do for a guy that has completely thought out a post and has some good factual and reasonable info in it?

Do good things for people? WOW :goofy:

I would give one to both because I have 5 to give out a day. But seriously, a guy takes time out of their day to make a sig for you, you're saying that doesn't deserve a cp point? Because you're Contributing to the community.

West
03-17-2005, 08:10 PM
or you have no life (not saying it to everyone)...you Contribute with good/funny posts...not making stupid sigs

OrangePeel
03-17-2005, 08:12 PM
you dont appreciate my sig then west?

West
03-17-2005, 08:14 PM
O no i love it but im just saying some people MAKE TOOO MANY :jawdrop:

Snk16
03-18-2005, 11:16 AM
Too many? Doesn't matter, you're Contributing to more people.

West
03-18-2005, 01:35 PM
this is my last post on this subject

CS Points are for POSTS...not stupid sigs...

Snk16
03-18-2005, 01:37 PM
Whatever, different opinions. Most sig makers charge one anyway.

West
03-18-2005, 01:39 PM
Thats stupid...you should earn it the hard way not from making stupid sigs

Snk16
03-18-2005, 01:43 PM

I thought you said you weren't going to post anymore on this subject. :goofy:

Dream
03-18-2005, 01:47 PM

West, usually I see eye to eye on you with a lot of things; but I'm going to thrash you here.

Contribution points were never specifically locked down to posts. If people didn't want to give contribution points for signatures; they'd refuse to do so. For all the hard work the signature makers do, I think a CP point is deserving. There are a lot of people, I'm sure you know of whom I speak that get CP's just because of their name basis. A lot of those members don't contribute anything to the board besides immature talk and CT (I'll let you figure what CT means)

Sure, maybe I've gotten 10 points or so from signatures; but all the rest of them have came from posts I've put a lot of thought into. The posts that usually end up being several paragraph reads and lead to through-provoking discussions.

No offense; but I haven't seen a post from you that's more than one paragraph.

You do contribute a lot but if you're going to complain about how some kids get their CP's -- atleast see how you get yours too.

Snk16
03-18-2005, 01:50 PM
West, usually I see eye to eye on you with a lot of things; but I'm going to thrash you here.

Contribution points were never specifically locked down to posts. If people didn't want to give contribution points for signatures; they'd refuse to do so. For all the hard work the signature makers do, I think a CP point is deserving. There are a lot of people, I'm sure you know of whom I speak that get CP's just because of their name basis. A lot of those members don't contribute anything to the board besides immature talk and CT (I'll let you figure what CT means)

Sure, maybe I've gotten 10 points or so from signatures; but all the rest of them have came from posts I've put a lot of thought into. The posts that usually end up being several paragraph reads and lead to through-provoking discussions.

No offense; but I haven't seen a post from you that's more than one paragraph.

You do contribute a lot but if you're going to complain about how some kids get their CP's -- atleast see how you get yours too.

Thank you broncology, for helping my point.

Dream
03-18-2005, 01:52 PM
Not to add, but DB -- you say that the Contribution System was built for displaying football knowledge? Excuse me all to hell but I believe you don't have a CLUE why it was in place. If you look at Benny; he posts about football and spends a lot of time in the ABF Forums; I'm willing to bank Benny get's 85% of his CP's from his hilarious, thought-provoking discussion in the ABF Forums moreso than what he has to say about football; and that's fine. What you said is a insult to him and an insult to most people on this board.

If you don't like it; don't contribute.

Oh and West, if anyone can make them; why would they ask?

Graphic design is extremely difficult.

It's quite hypocritical for you to bash the Signature Makers on this site when you yourself ask them for signatures since you can't do them on your own.

Way to fold your argument man.

West
03-18-2005, 01:54 PM
I see were your coming from but usually when i post about my stuff i like to keep it short and dont put it all in one post so that if anyone who replys to it and has questions and i can elaberate and then go to my next point..

Yes i do agree with you on how other posters get theirs..and i hope your not talking about me (:confused: ) and i think thats wrong

Dream
03-18-2005, 01:57 PM
I see were your coming from but usually when i post about my stuff i like to keep it short and dont put it all in one post so that if anyone who replys to it and has questions and i can elaberate and then go to my next point..

Yes i do agree with you on how other posters get theirs..and i hope your not talking about me (:confused: ) and i think thats wrong

Atleast you can see my point of view.

I understand about how you post; sometimes I think it's easier that way.

No, I'm not talking about you and yes, how they get their points is extremely wrong.

"Friends will be friends." -- It's exactly what it is to them, a popularity contest.

Snk16
03-18-2005, 01:57 PM

But you always say, elaborate more to me. :O

West
03-18-2005, 02:00 PM
Read it again... :duh:

West
03-18-2005, 02:03 PM
Atleast you can see my point of view.

I understand about how you post; sometimes I think it's easier that way.

No, I'm not talking about you and yes, how they get their points is extremely wrong.

"Friends will be friends." -- It's exactly what it is to them, a popularity contest.
Totally agree...couldnt have said it better...

Yes it is easier and yes its what ive always done...

Ive been bashed for the way i post and then i tell them my method and then they stop bashing...simple :)

Snk16
03-18-2005, 02:04 PM
Read it again... :duh:

What if I like to keep it short and then elaborate on the next post?

West
03-18-2005, 02:09 PM
You dont do that :duh:

Snk16
03-18-2005, 02:10 PM
You dont do that :duh:

Nobody ever asks.

Snk16
03-18-2005, 02:13 PM
Thus, meaning my posts are clear enough for people to understand.

West
03-18-2005, 02:16 PM
Thus, meaning my posts are clear enough for people to understand.
Or they feel that your young and have no knowledge and know that you say what has been said 10+ times with no originality....hypothetically speaking

Snk16
03-18-2005, 02:17 PM
Or they feel that your young and have no knowledge and know that you say what has been said 10+ times with no originality....hypothetically speaking

What does age have to do with anything? People say they want people's opinion, I give them mine.

2 Minute Warning
03-18-2005, 02:19 PM
This is getting to be a lonng sig thread :eek:
Anywho.....How do like my cute new sig??? :kiss: Or is Rocky Racoon annoying??? :laugh: ...........
...............lol

West
03-18-2005, 02:21 PM
What does age have to do with anything? People say they want people's opinion, I give them mine.
i didnt say it had to do anything...i just stated that you were young..believe me posters did the same thing when i first joined the start of the 8th grade :goofy:

West
03-18-2005, 02:22 PM
This is getting to be a lonng sig thread
Anywho.....How do like my cute new sig??? :kiss: Or is Rocky Racoon annoying??? :laugh: ...........
...............lol
Love it Jovi :beer:

Snk16
03-18-2005, 02:22 PM
This is getting to be a lonng sig thread :eek:
...............lol

The racoon's cool. I have to admit, I'm not one who finds animals cute.

Snk16
03-18-2005, 02:23 PM
Aww, it's cute just like you!

Uh oh, I just hit on a moderator! :cheers:

Brownie points for the man please. :laugh:

Snk16
03-18-2005, 02:25 PM
i didnt say it had to do anything...i just stated that you were young..believe me posters did the same thing when i first joined the start of the 8th grade :goofy:

Actually, you're the only one who's bashing me on my age.

West
03-18-2005, 02:26 PM
noone bashed me when i was that young either :goofy:

Snk16
03-18-2005, 02:28 PM
noone bashed me when i was that young either :goofy:

Well, you're the one always mentioning my age.

2 Minute Warning
03-18-2005, 02:30 PM
Please can we all just stop the bashing :cheers:
It's ;) Friday.....we should be happy.
Thanks for letting me know about the racoon, I wasn't sure if it took up too space or not :cross:

West
03-18-2005, 02:33 PM
Im not bashing...im expressing my opinion that has been kept up inside me for a while...i have not thrown trash at him...i just have expressed advice...thats all...no COC infraction...

Btw i never mention your age :duh:

broncos_mgr
03-18-2005, 02:36 PM
I'll clear this up right now. Contribution points were intended to be given for posts, but there are no formal/official/technical restrictions in place to prevent people from giving points for ANY contribution to the boards -- even sigs.

If you don't want to give contribution points for sigs, you don't have to. If someone else does, they can.

Any further questions?

Snk16
03-18-2005, 02:38 PM
I'll clear this up right now. Contribution points were intended to be given for posts, but there are no formal/official/technical restrictions in place to prevent people from giving points for ANY contribution to the boards -- even sigs.

If you don't want to give contribution points for sigs, you don't have to. If someone else does, they can.

Any further questions?

That's the point I was trying to make. :D

Snk16
03-18-2005, 02:39 PM
Im not bashing...im expressing my opinion that has been kept up inside me for a while...i have not thrown trash at him...i just have expressed advice...thats all...no COC infraction...

Btw i never mention your age :duh:

Implications and the fact that you bash me on the fact I'm young.

West
03-18-2005, 02:39 PM
No sir MGR...but i have a question

What do you think about our plans for a party?

BTW i apologize for my actions towards Snk16 and i advice you to ban me if i ever do it again :(

Snk16
03-18-2005, 02:40 PM
I think this thread has been de-railed.

Snk16
03-18-2005, 02:40 PM
No sir MGR...but i have a question

What do you think about our plans for a party?

BTW i apologize for my actions towards Snk16 and i advice you to ban me if i ever do it again :(

You do mean advise not advice. :laugh:

West
03-18-2005, 02:42 PM
No it hasnt...its been about sigs the whole time

JWinn
03-18-2005, 02:43 PM

Any further questions?

Clear enough to me.

Snk16
03-18-2005, 02:45 PM
No it hasnt...its been about sigs the whole time

Pokes Pg 3 and second half of Pg 4.. :laugh:

OrangePeel
03-18-2005, 02:53 PM
Double Cheesburger Free post!
anyway, now that MGR has cleared things up for us, plz stop the bashing/

Snk16
03-18-2005, 02:57 PM
Double Cheesburger Free post!
anyway, now that MGR has cleared things up for us, plz stop the bashing/

Uh, what bashing. :duh: :laugh:

OrangePeel
03-18-2005, 03:04 PM
would like some sloppy joe on your triple cheesburger free post?

w/e

Snk16
03-18-2005, 03:08 PM
would like some sloppy joe on your triple cheesburger free post?

w/e

No, can I have bacon on that. :laugh:

Elway
03-18-2005, 10:48 PM
Broncos MGR made a clear and concise post... I think everyone here should give him a point for it! :cheers:

JWinn
03-18-2005, 10:54 PM
An excellent idea Elway!! Will do ASAP!!!

Edit... & you too for your excellent suggestion!

Snk16
03-31-2005, 04:12 PM
Did I give you one Elway?

TheDude
05-13-2005, 12:37 PM
OK Im new on this board and Im not a big poster, more of a reader... so ignore this if you want.....

Id like a sig made for me and I will give someone how ever many CPs I have if I choose theirs.... Snk16 already made me one but Im not convinced Im in love with it.... Now, I am in love with Liquids.... not that it is Tara Reid but just the way it looks....

My only request is that it say somewhere, The Dude, and that it remain with a Big Lebowski theme... I dont want a Broncos one or Id ask for a Tatum Bell sig...

I already gave a CP to Snk16 for making me a sig so I guess that leaves me with 9... they are up for grabs if you want them and feel like making me a sig.... thanks in advance

Dude

Snk16
05-13-2005, 12:41 PM
OK Im new on this board and Im not a big poster, more of a reader... so ignore this if you want.....

Id like a sig made for me and I will give someone how ever many CPs I have if I choose theirs.... Snk16 already made me one but Im not convinced Im in love with it.... Now, I am in love with Liquids.... not that it is Tara Reid but just the way it looks....

My only request is that it say somewhere, The Dude, and that it remain with a Big Lebowski theme... I dont want a Broncos one or Id ask for a Tatum Bell sig...

I already gave a CP to Snk16 for making me a sig so I guess that leaves me with 9... they are up for grabs if you want them and feel like making me a sig.... thanks in advance

Dude

When you give out a CP you don't lose yours. It's hard to do much with Big Lebowski because there's not that many good pictures.

TheDude
05-13-2005, 12:44 PM
I know, thats why I coming to the creative people.

Snk16
05-13-2005, 12:44 PM
I know, thats why I coming to the creative people.

Meh, don't forget that you don't lose CPs for giving one out.

if you have 10 and give one out you don't have 9 you still have 10. :beer:

TheDude
05-13-2005, 12:49 PM
If it makes it any easier to let the creative juices flow, all I really want to make sure of is that it says The Dude somewhere.... It doesnt have to have a picture of Jeff Bridges or anything.... I just really want something bad ass looking...

Maybe this will help:
west Texas
RocknRoll
color black/gray/blue
want avatar to go along with sig
fav movie lebowski
love the ocean

Snk16
05-13-2005, 12:52 PM
If it makes it any easier to let the creative juices flow, all I really want to make sure of is that it says The Dude somewhere.... It doesnt have to have a picture of Jeff Bridges or anything.... I just really want something bad ass looking...

Maybe this will help:
west Texas
RocknRoll
color black/gray/blue
want avatar to go along with sig
fav movie lebowski
love the ocean

Oh yeah: I fixed your sig and forgot to send you the link:

http://img86.echo.cx/img86/4305/thedudesigpic8vb.jpg

I think you should start a thread instead of doing it on this thread because it's off-topic. :heh:

TheDude
05-13-2005, 12:56 PM
Got it Snk16, thanks. Ill start the new thread.

Tango
06-25-2005, 02:01 PM

according to the site admin on this matter: "We have now installed a contributor status feature onto the boards. This is your opportunity to decide as a community who has given to the community through their posts, their longevity, through making sigs for members or whatever else you deem important. It is solely controlled by the members and is a direct reflection of the kind of community you folks want to have here."

in my opinion, its totally logical for the people who spend their time to help others to be rewarded with this system. They are helping others and that is what this is all about, people you want to have around in a community like this. And it's totally voluntary, you don't have to ask them for a sig, but if you do just show your thanks.. That is all..

Tango out!

AdamantiumBronco
09-10-2005, 03:41 PM
can anyone make me a darrent williams and karl paymah sig?

cadencesdad
04-06-2006, 12:37 PM
CP's= contributer points, If someone is contributing good looking images to this board, and/or it's members, of course they should be given CP's. I believe more than one is in order. But an absolute minimum of one. More time and thought goes into a sig, than most posts. ;)

amrasmu
05-01-2006, 10:23 AM
I thinkthats fair but how do you do that ti transfer them to you I would like acool John Lynch card sig I just don't know how to get iot done or learn how...amrasmu Jay Gardner

mnmassacre
05-10-2006, 09:31 PM
what's going on? I just registered on here and make sigs too, but not very well :confused:
here are some I've made
http://f5.putfile.com/5/12613592411.jpg
http://f5.putfile.com/5/12921362076.jpg

i know the sizes are weird, sorry.

Rollo
05-17-2006, 08:41 PM
can sum1 get me a Reggie Bush USC sig?

e777
06-26-2006, 10:48 AM
can i get a sig with champ bailey on it,with a blue and orange backround,and denver logo,...and feel free to add any touches u want

The Executioner
08-31-2006, 12:25 PM
What is a CP?

Snk16
08-31-2006, 12:39 PM
What is a CP?
Check the link in my sig that says "Click here to learn about CP"

:beer:

Thundergirl
10-17-2006, 09:20 PM

I like this idea and would do it anyway!

12and4
12-09-2006, 12:48 AM
can I add to be SPECIFIC on what you want on your sigs. Dont just say like i want plummer. Be specific on what is on your mind so we won't disappoint you :)

Broncosinindy
03-24-2007, 11:48 AM
Recognition is one thing. A "fee" is quite another.

In response to DBfan4lyfe;

Yet you have TWO sigs. :confused:

The CP system wasnt just meant for football knowledge, imo. It was meant for you to reward someone for making a good post for whatever reason. Many of us are fans but dont really care about "football knowledge" that much.

Take The Dark Knight, for example. While his knowledge of football isnt in question here, I believe a lot of his points come from Anything But Football.

My point it that you can give them out for whatever you want, but that it should be YOUR decision to do so. Nobody should feel OBLIGATED to reward someone for something here with a CP point.

JWin ... The Whole Cp Thing is a joke! i see people all the time in the clicks and what not just running up the CP... granted some have earned it but some get it just for popularity.. This is not a slight against anyone in particular just a general over all assesment

// / yardo
03-26-2007, 08:48 AM
Try being original.

Quit copying other posters sigs and sig styles. If you like something someone else is doing ask them if they mind you use the same thing. Or use it to a degree and maybe add your own "flav" to it. Don't just out right copy the guys sig.

CinnaMunMun
03-26-2007, 08:50 AM
Try being original.

Quit copying other posters sigs and sig styles. If you like something someone else is doing ask them if they mind you use the same thing. Or use it to a degree and maybe add your own "flav" to it. Don't just out right copy the guys sig.

Who's copying?

// / yardo
03-26-2007, 09:06 AM
Who's copying?
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=89503

Just look around.

The reflection style was something I started using a long time ago even with my old sig name.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/member.php?find=lastposter&t=75937

I don't mind people use it or do it but try being original with it. I've made sigs for people like that.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=84423&highlight=Darrent

There's people here that make some awesome sigs but you don't see them copying other posters sigs. It's just a rule of etiquette.

Snk16
03-26-2007, 03:37 PM
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=89503

Just look around.

The reflection style was something I started using a long time ago even with my old sig name.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/member.php?find=lastposter&t=75937

I don't mind people use it or do it but try being original with it. I've made sigs for people like that.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=84423&highlight=Darrent

There's people here that make some awesome sigs but you don't see them copying other posters sigs. It's just a rule of etiquette.

Yardo has a unique style. I like it. :beer:

I concur on the copyign thing. Try to be as original as possible.

I've seen a lot of peopel steal my video in sig thing. :goofy:

Broncosfreak_56
03-26-2007, 03:46 PM

You were the first ever person to use a video in your sig?

// / yardo
03-26-2007, 04:12 PM

Thanks for the response Snk.

It's just a rule of thumb amongst graphic artists and artist in general.

You see something you like or something someone else is doing then you approach it with that in mind. Don't blatantly copy what the guy is doing. Try to make it your own.

Dutch Bronco
05-02-2007, 08:53 PM
how many posts must you have to be able to request a sig?

Skywalker
05-02-2007, 08:59 PM

It depends on the sigmaker really. I know that Snk16 doesn't have a post requirement. :beer:

showoff
05-02-2007, 09:27 PM

I have no post requirements.

Dutch Bronco
05-03-2007, 05:41 AM
I have no post requirements.

cool :) I'll have to think of an idea for a sig

Hawgdriver
07-24-2007, 05:05 AM
The sigs in this board, if small and tasteful, are one of the greatest free lunches this board has. They add a professional artistic flair to the website. I don't see how admin doesn't LOVE this. My first impression of the website was 'wow, this is where I can find some of the best graphic design artists on the internet. And it's ubiquitous'

I really hope you guys see the marketing potential of promoting sigs.

By the same token, it would be nice to see some standards, so there is less flamoyance in the overall size of user signatures. I'm actually baffled why the avy rule isn't also applied to the sig. That would promote new users to show their dedication to writing before they could earn the right to advertise their unique sig.

Well, the new site goes up soon, so this is probably all OBE.

joeyrockwell
07-27-2007, 12:24 PM
I agree with JWinn. Who cares about a CP for a sig. Jeez I'll make my own and if someone wants one I'll take the time and make it coz he/she is a fellow fan, not because I want to be competitive for CPs or to be rewarded. I won't ask and don't want someone to drop what they are doing and take minutes/hours from their precious life to copy/paste something. JWinn drop me a line I think I owe you a million cps for all your help the last five or so years!!
Joe

JWinn
07-27-2007, 12:39 PM
I agree with JWinn. Who cares about a CP for a sig. Jeez I'll make my own and if someone wants one I'll take the time and make it coz he/she is a fellow fan, not because I want to be competitive for CPs or to be rewarded. I won't ask and don't want someone to drop what they are doing and take minutes/hours from their precious life to copy/paste something. JWinn drop me a line I think I owe you a million cps for all your help the last five or so years!!
Joe

LOL!!!

Hey Joe!!

Naw, you dont owe me anything. :laugh:

However, it's pretty much become standard to "pay" a sig maker for an image. I know, that's kinda sad, but there we are.

They HAVE become a sort of currency of a sort here and there. Bets, & sigs mostly.

I personally justify it as the sig maker is contibuting to at least the other person, so a hit or two thru the cp system is warranted. besides, the points really arent that much of a big deal to most of the sig makers anyway. At least they shouldn't be as they already have a ton of them. But still, they take the time, so a point or two is certainly fine for that.

Anyay, you want me to bring your thread from the card forum here? Into this forum?

joeyrockwell
07-27-2007, 03:11 PM
JWinn
Sure man what ever flips your coin lol! You know I'm a rebel at heart
LOL!!! Ill stir the pot just for the sake of getting a turn/chance to stir.

If I make one there'll be no charge other than the satisfaction of good karma lol
Keep in touch!
Joe

RoadRunner
10-10-2007, 07:51 AM
oops, I didn't mean this one here...

jhildebrand
03-05-2008, 08:45 PM
For the amount of time i have been spending and posting i decided i need a sig!

Anyone who feels up to it, let me know. I definitely like Cutler, B Marsh, Champ and company. I am not creative so I cant come up with it. Hopefully someone can help a fan out!

Chris Wade
07-16-2008, 05:47 AM

Value extended for value received. It's the American way

getlynched47
06-25-2009, 05:24 PM
It seems like nowadays people don't know how to ask for a signature politely. I know that this sounds kinda whiney, but it is kinda getting a little bit annoying. It really isn't difficult to ASK for a signature instead of demanding one is it?

For example, I got a sig request a few days ago...out of respect for the poster that sent it I will not post up his username:

hey im looking for a sig that has hillis either jumping over a guy or stiff arming a guy. i would like him in oj but if not its not that big of deal. i want oj in the pick. if u dont like oj your not a broncos fan. im asking 2 more people to do this so i can take the best one... thank you very much pm me back if u have questions

Seriously? Is it so hard to say "Can you please make me a Hillis sig...?"

Skywalker
06-25-2009, 05:28 PM
It seems like nowadays people don't know how to ask for a signature politely. I know that this sounds kinda whiney, but it is kinda getting a little bit annoying. It really isn't difficult to ASK for a signature instead of demanding one is it?

For example, I got a sig request a few days ago...out of respect for the poster that sent it I will not post up his username:

I love the "If you dont like the orange jerseys you're not a Bronco fan" part. :laugh: Guess I'm not a real fan then

Peerless
12-21-2009, 10:55 PM

That is pathetic... especially the part where he says "I asked two other people, and I'll take the best one."

Give me a friggin' break.

jetrazor74
12-22-2009, 12:26 AM
That is pathetic... especially the part where he says "I asked two other people, and I'll take the best one."

Give me a friggin' break.

Hey Brent... make a damn sig for me...

oh wait, you did already...

because I asked you nicely (begged really) and you came through because you friggin' ROCK.

thatkidhunt
03-22-2010, 12:27 PM
If anybody has an extra second, I could really use a AZ D-Back Sig. Something that includes Justin Upton, Mark Reynolds and Dan Haren kind of the way my current sig is right now. CP's and much appreciation coming your way. Thanks in advance.

thatkidhunt
03-22-2010, 12:55 PM
Oh and if it could include my screename too that would be great.

I see this thread is really taking off:D

JakeNbake
03-22-2010, 01:06 PM
D-Bags suck!

I mean D-Backs :P

thatkidhunt
03-22-2010, 01:08 PM
D-Bags suck!

I mean D-Backs :P

We are no longer cool. :fight:

thatkidhunt
03-22-2010, 06:46 PM
Where is McSmash when you need em????:sad:

ERoyal248
03-22-2010, 11:02 PM
DBacks suck, who would make a sig of them.

thatkidhunt
03-22-2010, 11:06 PM
DBacks suck, who would make a sig of them.

Hey now, watch it buddy.

Touche though, nobody wants to :sad:

ERoyal248
03-22-2010, 11:10 PM
Hey now, watch it buddy.

Touche though, nobody wants to :sad:

Just kidding, i hope we can sign Heyward to a reasonable deal like the DBacks did with Upton in a few years.

thatkidhunt
03-22-2010, 11:14 PM
Just kidding, i hope we can sign Heyward to a reasonable deal like the DBacks did with Upton in a few years.

Yea, true, that would be beneficial for you guys.

McSmashie
03-23-2010, 08:14 AM
Where is McSmash when you need em????:sad:

Sorry, I dont really come in here much anymore.

Are these your three guys?

http://arizona.diamondbacks.mlb.com/ari/images/homepage/y2008/more_from.jpg

Im having a devil of a time finding images.

McSmashie
03-23-2010, 08:47 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/5p1iiu.jpg

Peerless
03-23-2010, 12:04 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/5p1iiu.jpg

That's hot smash.

thatkidhunt
03-23-2010, 02:40 PM
Thanks again Smash!!!!!

McSmashie
03-23-2010, 02:45 PM
That's hot smash.

Thanks Brent!

Thanks again Smash!!!!!

No problem buddy.

JakeNbake
03-23-2010, 03:04 PM
Make me an awesome thread that only awesome people would have.

thatkidhunt
03-23-2010, 03:07 PM
Make me an awesome thread that only awesome people would have.

You mean an awesome sig??

Your a Giants fan, you could only put two players in yours, Timmy and maybe Pablo (he may not fit though):smug:

JakeNbake
03-23-2010, 04:13 PM
I meant awesome Sig. WIth only pure awesome in it. Disgretion is advised.

Spelling is optional.

McSmashie
03-24-2010, 07:34 PM
I meant awesome Sig. WIth only pure awesome in it. Disgretion is advised.

Spelling is optional.

Im trying to figure out if you are serious or not. :confused:

HurricaneDovs
04-05-2010, 05:11 PM
I needs myself a sig for the upcoming Cubbies season. If it could incorporate the Cubs logo as well as Derrek Lee and Kosuke (cant put his last name. it gets censored.) thatd be great. Also my name too please.

Thanks in advance. Much appreciation. :salute!:

HurricaneDovs
04-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Well I can see that my request went over well.

Just a bump in case anyone would be kind enough.
Thanks to whoever does.

CHARGER$
04-07-2010, 12:09 PM
http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad107/Free-Z/Graphics%20Gallery/HurricaneDovs.jpg

CHARGER$
04-07-2010, 01:53 PM
some how in the process of uploading your sig you changed the size and resolution. You might want to save it again and just upload it straight from your computer.

Broncos-R-Great
04-07-2010, 03:42 PM
some how in the process of uploading your sig you changed the size and resolution. You might want to save it again and just upload it straight from your computer.

Because the sig is over the 97.7 KB limit, so the system will automatically resize it. Yeah its annoying.

CHARGER$
04-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Because the sig is over the 97.7 KB limit, so the system will automatically resize it. Yeah its annoying.

well i uploaded it just fine and it didnt get cut off, the dimensions are 500x150 so it should fit without any resizing.

Broncos-R-Great
04-07-2010, 04:42 PM
well i uploaded it just fine and it didnt get cut off, the dimensions are 500x150 so it should fit without any resizing.

The size or the image is fine but there is also a max file size of 97.7 KB, when I click on the picture its 102.2 KB, it will upload fine into a thread but if you try to add it into your signature the system will resize to get get it under 97.7.

CHARGER$
04-07-2010, 07:39 PM
The size or the image is fine but there is also a max file size of 97.7 KB, when I click on the picture its 102.2 KB, it will upload fine into a thread but if you try to add it into your signature the system will resize to get get it under 97.7.

Well seeing as i just posted it as my sig for a few minutes and nothing about the sig changed, it should be the same for him. Give it a shot if ya dont believe me.

heres a screen shot to show ya nothin changes, at least for me. Hope ya can see it well enough.
http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad107/Free-Z/screenshot.jpg

Broncos-R-Great
04-07-2010, 10:21 PM
Well seeing as i just posted it as my sig for a few minutes and nothing about the sig changed, it should be the same for him. Give it a shot if ya dont believe me.

heres a screen shot to show ya nothin changes, at least for me. Hope ya can see it well enough.

Hmmmm, I hadn't the foggiest then, BTW I like the firefox skin.

CHARGER$
04-07-2010, 10:38 PM
Hmmmm, I hadn't the foggiest then, BTW I like the firefox skin.

yeah i dunno maybe hes using a hosting site, i guess as long as he doesn't mind then its no biggy.

thatkidhunt
05-10-2010, 10:33 PM
I have messed around with photoshop and my skills are nowhere near where they need to be do sport my own Phx Sig.

Big Series vs the Lakers

CPs of course for your help.

thatkidhunt
05-11-2010, 03:50 PM
Smash?? Charger$??

Some1 come to the rescue!!!:D

CHARGER$
05-11-2010, 04:38 PM
http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad107/Free-Z/thatkidhuntsuns.jpg

broooks77
05-11-2010, 04:41 PM
Great sig man!:thumb:

CHARGER$
05-11-2010, 04:45 PM
I have messed around with photoshop and my skills are nowhere near where they need to be do sport my own Phx Sig.

Big Series vs the Lakers

CPs of course for your help.

No worries about cp you hit me enough already, i havent followed basketball since kemp and payton left seattle but i do hate the lakers, lots of laker fans in san diego.

Great sig man!:thumb:
Thanks!

thatkidhunt
05-11-2010, 05:23 PM
http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad107/Free-Z/thatkidhuntsuns.jpg

I likes, any chance of getting players, doesnt have to be a perfect cut, Nash or whoever you can find.

I appreciate it as always buddy, thank you.

CHARGER$
05-11-2010, 05:25 PM
Yeah, instead of the mascot and girl?

thatkidhunt
05-11-2010, 05:35 PM
Yeah, instead of the mascot and girl?

Just whenever you get a moment, I can rock this 1 for now. I like it either way. Just a thought.

CHARGER$
05-11-2010, 06:21 PM
http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad107/Free-Z/thatkidhuntsuns-1.jpg

thatkidhunt
05-11-2010, 06:43 PM
http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad107/Free-Z/thatkidhuntsuns-1.jpg

Your a Pure Baller. Thanks homes.:salute:

CHARGER$
05-11-2010, 07:33 PM
Anytime...

BroncoFanBoy
06-25-2010, 10:54 PM
Anyone wanna make me a Huston Street signature? i could, but i know there are WAY better sig makers on this forum (like Charger$) and i wanna see what they can make. can you also put my username on it?

CP to whoever does. idc what picture of him as long as it's a pic of him in a rockies uniform lol

12and4
06-25-2010, 11:40 PM
We need more graphic artists here :(

I'm no good at sigs, if I was i'd do it but everytime i try to make a good pattern bg, it turns out horrible lol.

I'll give it a shot if no one responds with one.

BroncoFanBoy
06-25-2010, 11:43 PM
We need more graphic artists here :(

I'm no good at sigs, if I was i'd do it but everytime i try to make a good pattern bg, it turns out horrible lol.

I'll give it a shot if no one responds with one.

i try to, but Charger$ and red falcon are way better than i am. see my current sig? i made that. i know it's ok, but it could be better

theMileHighGuy
06-26-2010, 01:03 AM
I'm a bit rusty but I've been practicing lately and I'd be glad to give it a shot. Should be easy with one of my fav players.

theMileHighGuy
06-26-2010, 04:36 AM
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/1231/hustonstreetbfb.jpg

not bad for not touchin photoshop in a year or so. I forgot how fun this was I'd gladly give it another shot if u want.

kishzilla
06-26-2010, 05:33 AM
i try to, but Charger$ and red falcon are way better than i am. see my current sig? i made that. i know it's ok, but it could be better

I made my own sig too. I took a picture of a box I had in the closet and put my name on it in paint :laugh:

theMileHighGuy
06-26-2010, 05:57 AM
you might like this one more.

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/7842/hustonstreetbfb2.jpg

BroncoFanBoy
06-26-2010, 01:58 PM

not bad for not touchin photoshop in a year or so. I forgot how fun this was I'd gladly give it another shot if u want.

LOVE IT! THANK YOU! CP COMING YOUR WAY :salute:

they're both awesome! well done!

BroncoFanBoy
06-26-2010, 02:31 PM

that one is too big for my signature, but the other one did just fine. thank you for doing this :salute:

theMileHighGuy
06-26-2010, 10:01 PM
that one is too big for my signature, but the other one did just fine. thank you for doing this :salute:

you're very welcome, i'll have to watch the file size. anytime, I enjoy making these and get better with each one.

12and4
07-18-2010, 12:11 PM
maybe someone can edit the title to fix the misspelled word?

Never seen cig spelled like that before!...

jk, etiquette

rc0101
08-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Anyone willing to make a signature with Robert Ayers in it? Unfortunately my skills in this department are severely lacking and I have seen some amazing signatures on this forum. I am not looking for anything particular. I would appreciate it.

Thanks

JoeGonePro
08-01-2010, 10:10 PM
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/978/ayers.jpg (http://img444.imageshack.us/i/ayers.jpg/)

BroncoFanBoy
08-02-2010, 06:54 AM
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/BroncoFanBoy/ayers1_edited-3.jpg?t=1280757141

one5beast
08-02-2010, 08:07 AM
haha wow.. we used the same cut..^^^^
http://i30.tinypic.com/10d8rbr.jpg

rc0101
08-02-2010, 10:45 AM
Wow thanks guys! Those are impressive! CP's all around :salute:

BroncoFanBoy
08-04-2010, 09:08 PM
Wow thanks guys! Those are impressive! CP's all around :salute:

i didn't get much time to work on the one i made so ill be better next time.

btw the one you put is really good nice choice :salute:

Walt
08-05-2010, 07:58 AM
haha wow.. we used the same cut..^^^^

man your a artist man!! if it isnt too much to ask i love your Bay bay sig, if you can, instead of a Georgia Tech Bay-Bay, you think you could make that sameone in a Bronco uniform, if its too much for you, ill be okay? just that sig is awsome man :salute:

Walt
08-05-2010, 08:00 AM
i didn't get much time to work on the one i made so ill be better next time.

btw the one you put is really good nice choice :salute:

lol you already have lendal white sig!! nice!!! that pic must been taken yesterday :goz::salute:

BroncoFanBoy
08-05-2010, 08:28 AM
lol you already have lendal white sig!! nice!!! that pic must been taken yesterday :goz::salute:

ya here's the pic i used:

http://prod.static.broncos.clubs.nfl.com/assets/images/imported/zip/2010/08-August/100804pm_gallery/100804pm_gallery-TC8--nfl_medium_540_360.4_02.JPG

one5beast
08-05-2010, 11:16 AM
man your a artist man!! if it isnt too much to ask i love your Bay bay sig, if you can, instead of a Georgia Tech Bay-Bay, you think you could make that sameone in a Bronco uniform, if its too much for you, ill be okay? just that sig is awsome man :salute:

I made this after I made the one I have. you can have it if you want or i can make you another one
http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz104/flowian95/Graphics/DTSIGG.jpg

CHARGER$
08-05-2010, 10:18 PM

I like them both..nice job.

Walt
08-06-2010, 03:13 AM
I made this after I made the one I have. you can have it if you want or i can make you another one

If you want to, I would love for you to make a new one! :thumb: thanks man

:logo:I'd like the same sig, but broncos jersey.

Walt
08-06-2010, 03:21 AM
I like them both..nice job.

you dont do such a bad job your self man :) ive seen your work brother, I'm very impressed. :thumb::goz::salute:

tebow888
08-09-2010, 05:44 PM
Hi! If anyone has some spare time and is generous, could they make me a Tebow sig please? And thanks!

Southstander
08-09-2010, 05:48 PM
Hi! If anyone has some spare time and is generous, could they make me a Tebow sig please? And thanks!

You need to be a part of Team Tebow.

tebow888
08-09-2010, 05:54 PM
You need to be a part of Team Tebow.

If you are serious, enlighten me.

Southstander
08-09-2010, 05:57 PM
I am serious. Look at peoples sigs. I bumped up the thread.

tebow888
08-09-2010, 06:14 PM
I am serious. Look at peoples sigs. I bumped up the thread.

So how do I become a part of team tebow?

bahn
08-09-2010, 06:22 PM

First thing is to get a haircut like Tebow

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af347/Rmac15/tebow.jpg

Then sign up to this thread
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=166116

I could make you a sig but I dont have any graphics software intalled on my pc now. No more HD space :sad:

Southstander
08-09-2010, 06:26 PM

Respond in the Team Tebow thread, and pick a number that you like that has not already been taken.

Southstander
08-09-2010, 06:32 PM

You are number 0888. Sorry 888 was already taken, hope the number I picked for you is ok.

BroncoFanBoy
08-09-2010, 10:02 PM
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/BroncoFanBoy/TimTebowsig.jpg?t=1281416468

JoeGonePro
08-09-2010, 10:45 PM
i guess i can make a tebow sig next time im bored

Blondie79
08-09-2010, 11:13 PM
Heres one i made if your interested

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/Echallis/tebow888.gif

roushmartin6
09-10-2010, 01:54 AM
Could someone make me a sig with Champ and Perrish Cox? Would greatly be a aprreciated.

Blondie79
09-11-2010, 03:59 PM
will this work for you?

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/7200/perrishbailey.gif (http://img251.imageshack.us/i/perrishbailey.gif/)

12and4
09-11-2010, 04:08 PM
You rock blondie.

thats some good stuff!

Blondie79
09-11-2010, 04:12 PM
heh thanks, im still learning :)

roushmartin6
09-12-2010, 01:37 AM
I love it, thank you so much. I had an old one but quit using it because besides champ it had Cutler and Ekuban lol. Thanks again. CP to you:salute:

Cahill
09-12-2010, 01:40 AM
That is one beautiful sig you got there. I love it, it is amazing.

Blondie79
09-12-2010, 03:35 AM
Your very welcome enjoy!!

big_apple_bronc
09-14-2010, 07:40 AM
I love it, thank you so much. I had an old one but quit using it because besides champ it had Cutler and Ekuban lol. Thanks again. CP to you:salute:

Nice sig, you know what they say about great minds....

Denver-boy
11-03-2010, 06:01 PM
I have a Sig Request because my sig is getting old, And I Love Arron Affalo, hes my favorite Nugget!!!

I I'll Give CP!!! :thumb::peace::helmet::salute:

Broncoholic3233
11-03-2010, 06:20 PM
C'mon man!

If he is your favorite Nugget, lets spell his name right!

Arron Afflalo.

But yeah, kid is a beast, love em. Sheldon Williams doin' it big this year too!

Good luck getting your sig, ask MHS or Blondie, they both do great work.

Edit: Had a typo, my bad. Also, http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=172324 or http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=172320

MHS
11-03-2010, 06:22 PM
C'mon man!

If he is your favorite Nugget, lets spell his name right!

Arron Afflalo.

But yeah, kid is a beast, love em. Sheldon Williams doin' it big this year too!

Good luck getting your sig, ask MHS or Blondie, they both do great work.

thank you for the compliment:salute: I will make it, i have never made a nugget sig surprisingly

MHS
11-03-2010, 07:24 PM
here ya go man, Enjoy

SIG REMOVED DUE NOT RECEIVING A CP AS PROMISED

Denver-boy
11-03-2010, 07:29 PM
here ya go man, Enjoy

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3366/arronafflalosig.gif

That Sig Is Off the Chain lol Thats Freakin Awsome Work!!! Thank you! thats Sweet! CP 4 You!! :salute:

Arron Afflalo, I always forget the L lol Thanks Alot!!! you do great work!!

MHS
11-03-2010, 07:44 PM
That Sig Is Off the Chain lol Thats Freakin Awsome Work!!! Thank you! thats Sweet! CP 4 You!! :salute:

Arron Afflalo, I always forget the L lol Thanks Alot!!! you do great work!!

No problem at all. I am glad you like it.:salute:

taz1458
11-03-2010, 07:51 PM
Was looking for someone that wouldnt mind updating my sig for me. Id like it similar to my current one, only Replace the Tebow pic with one of the Orange Alternate and add Aaron Rodgers from GB on there along with Broncos Pick Em Commish in writing on there. Thanks in advance

CHARGER$
11-03-2010, 08:17 PM
I like it too, one thing though is his face, Its got too much of the text and other effects on it. Just a bit distracting IMO. Nice work though :salute:

12and4
11-03-2010, 08:33 PM
I like it too, one thing though is his face, Its got too much of the text and other effects on it. Just a bit distracting IMO. Nice work though :salute:

yeah thats one thing i noticed

also the arron aflalo text doesn't "POP"

it blends too well with the surrounding imo..

but i love the coloring and everything, my favorite colors

Blondie79
11-04-2010, 12:52 AM
Nice work MHS ..

I been super busy havnt had time to do much over here lately

Still working on my website as well as some other stuff!

MHS
11-04-2010, 12:32 PM
Nice work MHS ..

I been super busy havnt had time to do much over here lately

Still working on my website as well as some other stuff!

Thank you. Im excited to see the website. I have been wanting to get one myself but just dont have the time to keep it up.

taz1458
11-16-2010, 08:56 PM
Could anyone please do this? Thanks in advance!

Blondie79
11-16-2010, 09:41 PM
ill have a go

Blondie79
11-16-2010, 10:04 PM
http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb412/Shortiee79/taz.gif

not quite the same, but its near impossible to copy a certain style lol

TimxNguyen
11-16-2010, 10:14 PM
Sorry, forgot to put rogers in there...if you really want me to, ill make a different one...here you go!

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac245/timxnguyen/Sig.png

taz1458
11-17-2010, 04:11 AM
http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb412/Shortiee79/taz.gif

not quite the same, but its near impossible to copy a certain style lol

Thanks a bunch for the sig man! I appreciate it!

taz1458
11-17-2010, 04:12 AM
Sorry, forgot to put rogers in there...if you really want me to, ill make a different one...here you go!

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac245/timxnguyen/Sig.png

Love the sig, but really wanted Rodgers in there. Ill end up using both of these sigs and probably just rotate them if you wouldnt mind adding Rodgers. Thanks Again!

Blondie79
11-17-2010, 04:34 PM
your welcome

12and4
11-17-2010, 08:45 PM
both of them look awesome, good job guys (and gal)

Jedimaster
12-07-2010, 03:08 PM
I'm kinda new to the whole sig thing, and was wondering if someone could hook me up with a Tebow & Thomas sig. I'll gladly CP someone if they explain how to do it. I'm just startin out on these boards and am learning. I just want to do it the right way and not piss anyone off. Thanks!

taz1458
12-07-2010, 08:51 PM
I'm kinda new to the whole sig thing, and was wondering if someone could hook me up with a Tebow & Thomas sig. I'll gladly CP someone if they explain how to do it. I'm just startin out on these boards and am learning. I just want to do it the right way and not piss anyone off. Thanks!

iD MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD. MORE PEOPLE WILL LOOK THAT WAY BUD.

Jedimaster
12-08-2010, 10:40 AM
I'm kinda new to the whole sig thing, and was wondering if someone could hook me up with a Tim Tebow & Damaryius Thomas sig. I'll gladly CP someone if they explain how to do it. I'm just startin out on these boards and am learning. I just don't want to steal someone's and piss them off!

Denver Mike
12-10-2010, 10:18 AM
Hit up Charger$ and ask if he can hook you up, don't forget to be polite and treat him with respect as a fellow football fan and not a chargers fan. He is very talented at what he does and his sigs are the best around here in my opinion.

ALSO.

If it takes a while (from anyone not just Charger$) be patient, it takes a while if you want it done nicely. That and a lot of the really good artists around here including Charger$ have a short waiting list. It took me about 2 weeks to get mine, just be patient and polite and im sure you will get a hook-up soon :) cheers

broncofanfromia
12-10-2010, 11:30 AM
did u get what you needed? I have photoshop... I could give it a whirl.

Denver-boy
01-19-2011, 11:18 AM
I have a SiG reQuest!! :D

If anyone has the time to make a LMAO, the music group sig with a Denver Broncos Look to it..., I defintailly Apperciate it, I think I need a new Sig to Sport!! :goz:;) go crazy, have Fun making it!!!

Denver-boy
01-21-2011, 01:05 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/ao80vr.jpg

:paper::eek::devil::hammer:

hmmmm

Denver-boy
01-22-2011, 05:34 PM
my requestes always get voided. :paper: SOSDD...

InsaneBlaze23
01-22-2011, 05:45 PM
Yeah, sometimes people just don't fill like doing it.

I made a request earlier this month if not last month, nobody ever took on the challenge. Also there is the time thing, you have to give people time to work.

dbfan2007
01-22-2011, 06:02 PM
When I read it I was really confused. LMFAO is a band, right? I just now found that out. :huh:

BTW, I usually take all sig requests. My work isn't as good as these other guys but its free. :thumb:

dbfan2007
01-28-2011, 01:02 AM
http://i56.tinypic.com/donc5y.jpg

dbfan2007
01-28-2011, 01:26 AM
Yeah, sometimes people just don't fill like doing it.

I made a request earlier this month if not last month, nobody ever took on the challenge. Also there is the time thing, you have to give people time to work.

http://i55.tinypic.com/xli4n9.jpg

Denver-boy
01-28-2011, 06:19 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/donc5y.jpg

:thumb:
nice job man! i like your style, would never thought of that.. it looks cool. Apperciate you doing this!!! Thanks A whole Lot!!! Ill try to give CP!!

dbfan2007
01-28-2011, 06:23 PM
:thumb:
nice job man! i like your style, would never thought of that.. it looks cool. Apperciate you doing this!!! Thanks A whole Lot!!! Ill try to give CP!!

No problem. I figured I'd give it a try. CP appreciated but not necessary.

McNasty89
02-23-2011, 07:17 PM
hey guys, i need a sig for another forum i go on, gamebattles.com. i play socom and i need a sig for it, so i need it to say eMp> and Sn[88]wMen is the clan so thats gotta be in it, and i want a broncos logo in it too. so if anyone is willing to take on this challenge just PM for any questions and ill help u out the best i can. thanks :) :logo:

ps, i need a matching avatar too that has [88] or Sn[88]wMen in it

McNasty89
02-25-2011, 08:00 PM
guess noone loves me :(

CHARGER$
02-26-2011, 04:30 PM
Sig dimensions? I might be rusty but I'll give it a shot.

McNasty89
03-01-2011, 12:22 PM
ummmm about the same size as the one i have now, im not really sure what size it is, but u can guesstimate..... and thanks....again.. :):thumb:

CHARGER$
03-01-2011, 03:31 PM
hope this is what you had in mind...

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2581/socom4.jpg (http://img155.imageshack.us/i/socom4.jpg/)

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/719/socom3q.jpg (http://img13.imageshack.us/i/socom3q.jpg/)

An extra one just in case.

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/8411/socom5.png (http://img593.imageshack.us/i/socom5.png/)

McNasty89
03-01-2011, 04:17 PM
those are good, thanks alot, you always come in clutch lol...your my favorite charger fan....(keep that between us):thumb:

Freyaka
03-05-2011, 04:40 PM
hope this is what you had in mind...

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2581/socom4.jpg (http://img155.imageshack.us/i/socom4.jpg/)

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/719/socom3q.jpg (http://img13.imageshack.us/i/socom3q.jpg/)

An extra one just in case.

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/8411/socom5.png (http://img593.imageshack.us/i/socom5.png/)

That second one is just awesome.