PDA

View Full Version : Games on T.V.

dandaman23
11-02-2003, 02:58 PM
Once again they gave me bad games. This morning I had to watch the Bucs and Saints which was an O.K. game but I would way rather of seen Colts and Dolphins. Right now they have on the Rams and the 49ers, I think the Redskins-Cowboys game would be way better to watch.

Do any of you have this problem also? Atleast I get the Broncos every week. They have put the Broncos on every single week, so thats good.

Javalon
11-02-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by dandaman23
Once again they gave me bad games. This morning I had to watch the Bucs and Saints which was an O.K. game but I would way rather of seen Colts and Dolphins. Right now they have on the Rams and the 49ers, I think the Redskins-Cowboys game would be way better to watch.

Do any of you have this problem also? Atleast I get the Broncos every week. They have put the Broncos on every single week, so thats good.

I get the NFL Sunday Ticket or whatever it's called on DirecTV specifically because I don't live in Colorado anymore and would hardly ever get to watch their games.

It's expensive but now I'm not sure I could do without it. Even when the Broncos aren't playing I've found it's hard to leave the TV on Sundays because there's ALWAYS a good game going on. I'm starting to think I'd be better off without it. :) My wife probably wouldn't disagree with that assessment but she's nice enough to not complain.

Bronco_In_AUS
11-02-2003, 10:28 PM
guys .... you are very lucky to be able to pay for a service so u can watch GUARENTEED bronco's football ..... thank god we got MNF tomorrow on espn ..... fox here never shows broncos games only nfc v nfc ..... today we had bucs v saints .... and rams v 49ers .... not bad .... but it just doesnt compare :D

Bronco_In_AUS
11-02-2003, 11:03 PM
the only games we get are on pay tv ... foxsports and espn are the only channels ..... i have emailed fox and asked them to show a few nfc v afc matchups at nfc home grounds ..... no reply!! thank god for koa850 ... they are my savour for now.

Peter_POLAND
11-03-2003, 01:54 AM
you all are lucky couse here-when people don't know how Broncos great are and are excited Manchaster United and Real Madrit we have only NFL Week magazine-30 minutes a week...
so that's the best 30 min in sport chanel in Poland