PDA

View Full Version : Is D Howard for C woodson trade

Raiderjoe
03-10-2005, 08:39 PM
in works. Well On 870 tonight(New Orleans, PFW's Herb Arkush said that the Saints and Raiders are in discussions about swapping franchise players. The Saints would send Howard to Oakland in exchange for CB Charles Woodson.

I think saints would get better of that deal but that would free alot of money and solidify the Raiders Dline. Raiders than would have alot of money to fix their other shortcummings in Fa.

oaklandxraiderx
03-10-2005, 09:21 PM
in works. Well On 870 tonight(New Orleans, PFW's Herb Arkush said that the Saints and Raiders are in discussions about swapping franchise players. The Saints would send Howard to Oakland in exchange for CB Charles Woodson.

I think saints would get better of that deal but that would free alot of money and solidify the Raiders Dline. Raiders than would have alot of money to fix their other shortcummings in Fa.
well, i know that this rumor has floated around a few times in raider nation, and id be happy to send woodson's *** along with his ****head agents, the postons, becuz the more we can get under the cap, the better. Woodson is about money, no loss in my eyes. :beer: