PDA

View Full Version : Farve

dandaman23
11-02-2003, 06:42 PM
He is going to be playing with a broken thumb. I hope the Packers kill the Vikings. I hate the Vikes, not only because they beat us but also because of Randy Moss and why in the world in football would you want to have purple as a color, I could see if it was womans hockey or soccer but not football.

Elway
11-04-2003, 08:37 PM
Well he shredded them, it was a pleasure to see, The Vikes were severly over rated and got there butts handed to them two weeks in a row, and there defense gave up over 900 yards.

A bunch of posers.

Broncofan-13
11-05-2003, 08:43 AM
Im normally a packer hater, but I made an exception in this case, cuz I hate the vikes more ;)

and sadly, my school colors are purple and gold, and the jerseys are nasty.

AsianOrange
11-06-2003, 08:29 AM
I know I can't stand the Ravens, Rams, Patriots and the Raiders.....

I used to respect the Kansas City chiefs......but.....their fans are a bunch of bullies.

It's cool that they can talk their smack...but their is a point where you can only take so much.

Elway
11-07-2003, 09:20 PM
I'll take the Dirty Harry approach and hate all the other teams...

Aardwolf
11-13-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by dandaman23
He is going to be playing with a broken thumb. I hope the Packers kill the Vikings. I hate the Vikes, not only because they beat us but also because of Randy Moss and why in the world in football would you want to have purple as a color, I could see if it was womans hockey or soccer but not football.

LOL!!! The Vikings must have the gayest uniforms ever. With that color and the horns, too. OMG!!! What WERE they thinking? LOL!!!

Just seeing their fans in the garb they wear is enough to give anyone a phobia.

Elway
11-13-2003, 08:27 PM
Something about grown men wearing long norse braids is just emmasculate.

Zmabe
11-18-2003, 07:25 AM
I too am normally a packer Hater and moreso a farve hater but i have to say that im glad they beat the vikes