PDA

View Full Version : Congrats JWinn!

Snk16
03-12-2005, 12:04 PM
You're the 4th person to benchwarmer. You are a great contributor to the community and deserve it. You set the standard on the way people should be. You help others out, welcome others, etc. Enjoy it man. :rockon:

:beer:

JWinn
03-12-2005, 12:06 PM
Thanks Snk. I really appreciate it!!!!

I try man.......

Johnny Law Man
03-12-2005, 12:11 PM

I try man.......

No you don't, it just comes naturally! What a class act! Good job JWinn :D

Wilson56 bell26
03-12-2005, 12:24 PM

I try man.......

congrats...you are a great guy

JWinn
03-12-2005, 12:49 PM
Thanks guys!!!

I really do appreciate it!

2 Minute Warning
03-12-2005, 01:22 PM
HEY, congrats, way to go :cheers:

JWinn
03-12-2005, 01:28 PM
HEY, congrats, way to go :cheers:

Thank You JoviBronco! :cheers:

EddyMac87
03-12-2005, 01:28 PM
congrats man... :beer:

AzBroncoFan67
03-12-2005, 01:40 PM
great job JWINN, One of the first few in a long line of many. Your contributions are only shadowed by your personality and attitude!!

IZAAK
03-12-2005, 02:00 PM
I know little about you, since I'm new, but I know benchwarmer is a big feat. Way to go. Just don't forget us lower people when your at the game, warming the bench :D . j/k

GOOD JOB!

JWinn
03-12-2005, 03:02 PM
Thanks to you both Az & Zero!

I wont forget you guys.

Wait a minute, who? :laugh:

IZAAK
03-12-2005, 03:04 PM
Thanks to you both Az & Zero!

I wont forget you guys.

Wait a minute, who? :laugh:

Very funny! :cheeky:

West
03-12-2005, 03:28 PM
Your are a great guy JWinn...if only we had 50 million guys just like you...we'd have a damn good country...JWinn you are a posterboy for good contributors on the board...KEEP IT UP

JWinn
03-12-2005, 03:32 PM
WOW! Thanks West!

West
03-12-2005, 03:36 PM
West only speaks the truth...

damn when i did i start speaking in 3rd person? :goofy:

The Dark Knight
03-12-2005, 03:38 PM
Congrats JWinn!

Your a nice guy but you'll never catch me.

:laugh:
j/k!

With posters like you, I don't expect to be the top guy for very long.

Good job and keep it up!

JWinn
03-12-2005, 03:43 PM
Thanks TDK!!!

I dont ever expect to catch you, so you can relax, lol.

PAINTERDAVE
03-12-2005, 06:26 PM
Good Lord God Almighty!

Somebody stop him! He's smokin'! He's on fire! He's out of control!

He's # 8 in our program, but # 4 in our hearts!

He's the hardest working poster in showbusiness!

C'mon without, C'mon within! Your not gona stop him, he's the mighty JWinn!

No, seriously... Congrats, dude!

Hey... maybe here would be good place to bring up our plan.

JWinn and PAINTER got together last Saturday night. Miss Donna served beverages, and a good time was had by all. Deal is this...

PAINTER and JWinn want to set a time for a rendezvous, in Denver, on a weekend afternoon or evening, where we can get as many local posters to come out and meet and greet.

We are both open to suggestions for the time and location, we would like to give folks plenty of notice, and we would hope that the turnout would be large, friendly, and a beginning.

Bronx2003, (20 years old) from London, is coming to Denver for a Broncos game in October. JWinn and PAINTER are both planning on making this young fans trip here an unforgettable experience. Our goal is to form a group of local posters/fans who will meet periodicly and we would specificly want to have a gathering when our English Friend is here. I have also heard from two other out of state fans, with tickets to Mile High this season, who would love to have the chance to attend such a gathering of down home, dyed in the wool, never say die, loyal to the end, Broncomaniacs. One of those guys is from Oakland, and hates the Raiders, and is coming here for a Bronco game because he has class!

So, there is the first call to arms. Watcha think?

JoRo
03-12-2005, 06:32 PM
You're the 4th person to benchwarmer. You are a great contributor to the community and deserve it. You set the standard on the way people should be. You help others out, welcome others, etc. Enjoy it man.

Im not near close enough :ugh: good job though fella........ we have so many benchwarmers an p/s squad players now we could make our own team to challenge the starters. We may just win due to our ever excessive numbers :D

West
03-12-2005, 06:33 PM
Bronx2003, (20 years old) from London, is coming to Denver for a Broncos game in October. JWinn and PAINTER are both planning on making this young fans trip here an unforgettable experience. Our goal is to form a group of local posters/fans who will meet periodicly and we would specificly want to have a gathering when our English Friend is here. I have also heard from two other out of state fans, with tickets to Mile High this season, who would love to have the chance to attend such a gathering of down home, dyed in the wool, never say die, loyal to the end, Broncomaniacs. One of those guys is from Oakland, and hates the Raiders, and is coming here for a Bronco game because he has class!

So, there is the first call to arms. Watcha think?
Thats a kick ass plan...maybe we can hold it the Opening weekend of football on that sunday...maybe start at like 11 am and end at 8 pm were it ends with Bermans Primetime...I'll be there of course, i wouldnt miss it for the world :beer:

JWinn
03-12-2005, 06:37 PM
A tailgate party! Around my truck in the parking lot! I'll get an upgrade to the tailgaters lot! I'll bring thr grill!! Elk steak sound OK? You bring the :beer: ! :laugh:

PAINTERDAVE
03-12-2005, 06:38 PM
Thats a kick ass plan...maybe we can hold it the Opening weekend of football on that sunday...maybe start at like 11 am and end at 8 pm were it ends with Bermans Primetime...I'll be there of course, i wouldnt miss it for the world :beer:

Hell, yeah! How could I forget that our boy WEST is moving to Denver this summer, and will become an official Colorado Kid! Damn skippy we gonna have you there, boyo!

Our plan is, though to get together before the season.

Hey! Maybe we could meet on the Sunday afternoon of the DRAFT!

How does that sound?

I think there might just be a little opportunity for some in person smack talkin'!

PAINTERDAVE
03-12-2005, 06:40 PM
A tailgate party! Around my truck in the parking lot! I'll get an upgrade to the tailgaters lot! I'll bring thr grill!! Elk steak sound OK? You bring the :beer: ! :laugh:

JWinn! You pull out some mouthwatering Colorado Elk steaks, and I will go any where you tell me to!

Medium Rare, please!

JWinn
03-12-2005, 06:41 PM
Or, how about a preseason away game? Maybe I can talk someone into letting us watch it on the big screen.

Gotta work on this............

West
03-12-2005, 06:43 PM
Not possible...i wont be there so it wont be a party :cheeky: it aint a party with out me :D but over the summer is nice...maybe pull out a tape of both Super Bowls and relive the memories or we could have a grill and play a lil 2 hand touch football maybe if you old farts are up for it..

if its over the summer late June is when Danny is coming so maybe we could hold it then...but then again my birthday is July 23 so maybe we can have another one :D

just some suggestions

JWinn
03-12-2005, 06:43 PM
JWinn! You pull out some mouthwatering Colorado Elk steaks, and I will go any where you tell me to!

Medium Rare, please!

I got a friend in Kremmling with about 500 lbs right now!!

I only have about 4 or 5 in the freezer. BUt my wife hates it so I make jerky out of it all. But I could save it until then, I also have a few packs of ground for great burgers.

& yes, COLORADO grown Elk.

PAINTERDAVE
03-12-2005, 07:00 PM
Not possible...i wont be there so it wont be a party :cheeky: it aint a party with out me :D but over the summer is nice...maybe pull out a tape of both Super Bowls and relive the memories or we could have a grill and play a lil 2 hand touch football maybe if you old farts are up for it..

if its over the summer late June is when Danny is coming so maybe we could hold it then...but then again my birthday is July 23 so maybe we can have another one :D

just some suggestions

WEST! Abso-friggin-lutly! That is what we be talkin' about. Get together, meet and greet, forge friendships and make some plans to play hosts to our out of state bretheren. Dandaman is way high on my list of awesome fans I'd like to meet in person. It would please me to no end to be able to gather a gaggle of locals off of this board to host Dan and his Pa when they are in town.

JWinn and I made a start. We are calling on any other locals out there to join in and help us put a tiger in the tank of this plan.

If we meet before you get here WEST, just think how much more fun and larger the group will be by the time you make your triumphant entrance?

West
03-12-2005, 07:04 PM
true...i always like to make an entrance :) im a cocky SOB but im as nice and good hearted as the next fellow bronco fan :)

JWinn
03-12-2005, 07:07 PM
I am going to start a thread in GD about this & see what kind of response it gets!

Hope it doesnt get moved to soon. :eek:

West
03-12-2005, 07:10 PM
since your a 'benchwarmer' im sure the mods would sticky it ;)

JWinn
03-12-2005, 07:20 PM
Well, I dont know about THAT! But I did ask, lol.

Post in there about the idea, lets get some interest from the board. Show you want it!