PDA

View Full Version : 6-3

kickersarecool
11-03-2003, 12:22 PM
Lets pray 6-3 is Denver's record after tonight. We are gonna kick the Patriots butts back to Boston. Go Broncos!!!

orang/blu in LA
11-03-2003, 12:33 PM
i second that motion! Go BRONCOS!!! :)

Javalon
11-03-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
i second that motion! Go BRONCOS!!! :)

6-3 might also be the score unless Kanell plays well.

orang/blu in LA
11-03-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Javalon
6-3 might also be the score unless Kanell plays well.

As long as we're the "6".... ;)

Jared
11-03-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by FootballFan
There is a very good chance Denver will be 5-4 going bye week.

Yes, there is. And your point?

Hoping to win is normal, is it not?

Javalon
11-03-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
As long as we're the "6".... ;)

No joke. My money's on Elam.

Originally posted by FootballFan
There is a very good chance Denver will be 5-4 going bye week.

And for the Chiefs.... Just win baby. GOOOOOOOOO CHIEFS.

I doubt any of us Broncos fans need that pointed out for us. But this won't be a cakewalk for the Pats, either.

broncos4ever
11-03-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Javalon
No joke. My money's on Elam.

I doubt any of us Broncos fans need that pointed out for us. But this won't be a cakewalk for the Pats, either.

Patriots have to show they can win in Denver first!!!!

One thing we are forgetting, Tom Brady has never won against the Broncos. The Patriots normally lose in Denver.

Javalon
11-03-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by broncos4ever
Patriots have to show they can win in Denver first!!!!

One thing we are forgetting, Tom Brady has never won against the Broncos. The Patriots normally lose in Denver.

True. But lest we also forget, all streaks come to an end. I just hope not this season.

Jared
11-03-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by bcollin1
Dude...what kind of Chiefs' fan quotes Al Davis???

Too many easy jokes to mention

hacarlson
11-03-2003, 04:12 PM
Starting tonight, the Broncos have to run the table on the rest of the season to have a chance at a wild card. Here's to a victory!

Jared
11-03-2003, 04:22 PM
While running the table would be nice, I don't think that will happen. Doing so would definitely be a wild card if not division winner.

I would imagine that a 6-2 or 5-3 record down the stretch would be enough to contend for a wild card. Its hard to say. 10-6 might not cut it this year. The the second place team in the AFC South may go 11-5, 12-4. They would definitely get a wild card.

Then the AFC East is always interesting. If Denver loses tonight, and NE finished with the same record as Denver, then the wildcard goes to NE. Unless of course, NE is a division winner, then the AFC 2 would have to have the same record as Denver and hold the tie breaker. Since I think NE is the only AFC East team in Denver's schedule, the head to head tie breaker is out. I am not sure what comes next.

I do not believe the second team in the AFC North will make the playoffs.

So, I think 10-6 is the worst a team can do to have a shot at the AFC playoffs, possibly 11-5......

Tough year.

orang/blu in LA
11-03-2003, 04:40 PM
yeah, it's tough when you not only have to pray your team will win, but you have to watch almost every other game and pray that certain other teams LOSE. good grief. sundays can be great, but also a long stretch of stress. :)