PDA

View Full Version : Portis On Monday

Jeffy
11-03-2003, 06:51 PM
POLL: CAN PORTIS GET 150 ON THE GROUND!!

Jared
11-03-2003, 06:55 PM
yeah, a possibility. In order for that to happen, Kanell must complete some passes. Otherwise, its 8 in the box all night long.

neisha26
11-04-2003, 01:38 AM
IF THE O LINE DO A BETTER JOB AT BLOCKING FOR CLINTON I THINK HE CAN GET 150 YARDS EVERY GAME. BUT I FEEL LIKE IF DEFENSE IS TIGHT THEN THE O LINE SHOULD BE TO SO THAT WAY WE COULD HAVE A WELL BALANCED TEAM

neisha26
11-04-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Jared
yeah, a possibility. In order for that to happen, Kanell must complete some passes. Otherwise, its 8 in the box all night long. I WAS JUST RESPONDING TO YOUR SIGNATURE I AM A GOD FEARING YOUNG WOMAN AND WHEN I SAW WHAT YOU WROTE THAT TOUCHED ME I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ARE SPIRITUAL LIKE THAT BUT I THINK THAT IS A DEEP MESSAGE OR SHOULD I SAY A DEEP SIGNATURE.

Return of Lava
11-06-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by neisha26
IF THE O LINE DO A BETTER JOB AT BLOCKING FOR CLINTON I THINK HE CAN GET 150 YARDS EVERY GAME. BUT I FEEL LIKE IF DEFENSE IS TIGHT THEN THE O LINE SHOULD BE TO SO THAT WAY WE COULD HAVE A WELL BALANCED TEAM The o line is only 5 guys ya know. 5 guys cant block 8, and clinton cant shake em all so kanell does have to make some throws thats the only way. portis isnt THAT good

neisha26
11-06-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Return of Lava
The o line is only 5 guys ya know. 5 guys cant block 8, and clinton cant shake em all so kanell does have to make some throws thats the only way. portis isnt THAT good I know that the offense is only five guys i understand that. but i think that they could do a better job. i respect your opinion about clinton and you have a right to that but i have mine to and thats only if the offense tighten up that he could get 150 yards per game.

Return of Lava
11-06-2003, 10:17 PM
you really LOVE that guy huh? thats ok. he cant dress better than me though!