PDA

View Full Version : minor Suggestion

chickennob2
03-15-2005, 01:15 PM
back in tha day (before the whole new buttons, new page setups, whatever stuff yall did (i assume a new version of the software), there was a link or something i remember at the top of the page that would take you straight to the denverbroncos.com homepage. i really liked that, cuz for some reason ;) i keep having to clear my history, and so my little addresses ive been to bar is cleared. ive got the msg boards on my little mozilla easy 1 click bar thing, so i just liked having one click to get here, and to get the the homepage. I knwo this sounds erally lazy and stupid. To those of you who are wondering, no i cant just but the homepage in my little mozilla bar thingy, cuz then it would go off the end and id have to do very aggravating things to get there, so this is just a suggestion that would be nice.

JWinn
03-15-2005, 03:20 PM
I always thought there should be a link to the main website's page also.

Just my $.02.

2 Minute Warning
03-15-2005, 04:54 PM
I think it's a good idea also.

chickennob2
03-16-2005, 04:13 PM
I think it's a good idea also.

well you are a mod... cant you make sumthin happen

2 Minute Warning
03-16-2005, 04:19 PM
well you are a mod... cant you make sumthin happen

I don't have the capability of making those changes, it's up to Admin.

Alastor
03-17-2005, 12:14 PM
Willingness and ability are two different things. Those types of changes would require an alteration to the source code and the main template.

It's a lot of work (as are some of the other cool suggestions on this forum), but if there's enough interest for it perhaps they will invest some cash into the projects?

You're not going to find someone (not even me) willing to do those kinds of changes for free though. It's tedious work, and not easy to learn.

Just spitballing.

2 Minute Warning
05-25-2005, 01:26 PM
Scroll down and click on Broncomania Message Boards… surprise!!!

HEY :D I hadn't noticed that :duh:

Bronx84
05-25-2005, 03:38 PM
HEY :D I hadn't noticed that :duh:
I didn't notice that either.

FanFromMichigan
05-25-2005, 04:35 PM
I wish I had discovered this thread earlier so I could have been the one to point it out and make myself look smart. :mad: Oh, who am I kidding, I never appear smart. :D

Bronx84
05-25-2005, 05:48 PM
I wish I had discovered this thread earlier so I could have been the one to point it out and make myself look smart. :mad: Oh, who am I kidding, I never appear smart. :D
Lol so you want to be smart eh?

Alastor
05-25-2005, 07:14 PM
Heh, it got me. I dunno why... I use that link myself sometimes... but I admit I got caught too.

Weird.