PDA

View Full Version : Strahan TO Broncos

LoufromLItt.
03-15-2005, 02:53 PM
I have a friend I work with who has a friend who has a cousin who has a friend who knows a janitor at dove valley. And the janitor says that he has been overhearing mike and pat talking up strahan to denver... what ya'll think about this? :D

Adrenaline
03-15-2005, 02:59 PM
I have a friend I work with who has a friend who has a cousin who has a friend who knows a janitor at dove valley. And the janitor says that he has been overhearing mike and pat talking up strahan to denver... what ya'll think about this? :D

Now thats a reliable source :D

BVP
03-15-2005, 05:11 PM
Now thats a reliable source :D

LMFAO. I like the idea but I dont think it is going to happen. Not to ruin your hopes from you very reliable source, Lou. :D

rtomaine25
03-15-2005, 05:50 PM
r u making this or r u serios about this about the janitor???

OrangePeel
03-15-2005, 06:12 PM
dude, dont doubt his sources!

BVP
03-15-2005, 08:33 PM
dude, dont doubt his sources!

Seriously, dont doubt his sources, they are very reliable.

Charlie Brown
03-16-2005, 12:01 AM
You Know,

I heard from a friend, who heard from his dad, who heard from his mother, who heard from her grandson, who heard from his principal, who heard from his secretary, who heard from the Superintendant, who heard from the Governor, who heard from Ahnuld, who heard from Condoleeza Rice ( A Browns fan ), who heard from Bush, who Heard from G.H.W. Bush, who heard from Tony Blair, who heard from Vladimir Putin, who heard from Gorbachev, who heard from James Bond, who heard from M, who heard from Moneypenny, who heard from Goldfinger, who heard from Oddjob, who heard from Dr. No, who heard from Q, who heard from John Cleese that this parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e
rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the
bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!

Bulldawg
03-16-2005, 06:28 AM
unless it comes from a source within the Broncos staff i wont believe it

Emancipator
03-16-2005, 07:16 PM
The janitor now works for the raiders.

LoufromLItt.
03-16-2005, 08:02 PM
Well guys I am mistaken. I talked to my friend again today and the janitor did not here strahan's name come from bowlen. The janitor actually heard John Abraham's name. Now, this janitor is part of one of the best clean up crews at dove valley.. and my sources are sure bowlen said Abraham. I can see how he messed up.. the vowels are the same..

A-Brah-Ham

S-Trah-han

He got mixed up!.

defense!!!
03-17-2005, 12:31 AM
Well guys I am mistaken. I talked to my friend again today and the janitor did not here strahan's name come from bowlen. The janitor actually heard John Abraham's name. Now, this janitor is part of one of the best clean up crews at dove valley.. and my sources are sure bowlen said Abraham. I can see how he messed up.. the vowels are the same..

A-Brah-Ham

S-Trah-han

He got mixed up!.

Who's stupid enough to get that mixed up!!! :duh:

defense!!!
03-17-2005, 12:34 AM
Who's stupid enough to get that mixed up!!! :duh:

I heard that from Michael Jackson and Arnold Scwh- whatever his lastname is!!!

urinal_cake
03-17-2005, 10:44 AM
This thread's a friggin' riot.... :laugh:

BVP
03-17-2005, 06:48 PM

A-Brah-Ham

S-Trah-han

He got mixed up!.

Lou, i can understand how he can get those mixed up. Now, I think that Abraham would be great, and it is great if Bowlen is saying his name. I love your sources, please, more in the future. :cheers:

Bulldawg
03-18-2005, 07:14 AM
i think John Abraham would be an awesome addition

defense!!!
03-18-2005, 11:52 PM
i think John Abraham would be an awesome addition

And so would more Cap Room!!! :rockon:

Bigplayshay84
03-19-2005, 11:32 AM
you retards would believe anything if it was posted in here

2 Minute Warning
03-19-2005, 01:18 PM

A-Brah-Ham

S-Trah-han

He got mixed up!.
Completely understandable! :laugh:Thanks. Please keep us up-dated :D :rockon:

Snk16
03-19-2005, 01:32 PM

Are we the same retards who didn't believe your Clinton Portis "rumor"?

2 Minute Warning
03-19-2005, 02:30 PM
Well that isn't very nice :huh:

Snk16
03-19-2005, 02:47 PM
Well that isn't very nice :huh:

See above post of mine. Jovi, he's always like that if you haven't noticed. :laugh: