PDA

View Full Version : Any chance for the playoffs?

Watchingbroncos
11-03-2003, 11:03 PM
Ok shannahan was moronic but lets look into the future can the broncos finish the season with five losses considering we loose to the colts, and still make the playoffs.

Right now were fighting with the dolphins and titans Doesn't look good.

Pres. Al Wilson
11-03-2003, 11:03 PM
Ummm ... we'd pretty much have to win every game for the rest of the season and even then we'd need some major luck and help from other teams i think.

ozzy_osbourne
11-03-2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Watchingbroncos
Ok shannahan was moronic but lets look into the future can the broncos finish the season with five losses considering we loose to the colts, and still make the playoffs.

Right now were fighting with the dolphins and titans Doesn't look good.

No chance in hell to make the playoffs...

douceur
11-03-2003, 11:08 PM
I don't see why we necessarily have to lose to the Colts... But either way, Miami doesn't really have an easy schedule up ahead. They've got Tennessee, Baltimore, New England, Dallas (who'd have thought...), and even Philadelphia, who has now won 3 in a row.

Pres. Al Wilson
11-03-2003, 11:08 PM
yeah .... i mean ... sure we have some soft games ahead but we have to now win EVERY game basically. And we have to still beat KC and Indy IN Indy!!! Not to mention Green Bay ... they looked good last night. Favre playing with a broken finger ... makes me long for the Gov. Elway days.

Watchingbroncos
11-03-2003, 11:09 PM
miami has a really tough schedule
at Tennessee
Baltimore \
Washington,
Dallas
At New England
at Philly
At Buff
At the Jets

here is tennessee
Miami,
Jacksonville
Atlanta,
Jets
Colts
Bills
Texans
Bucs

K'Noy_Kills
11-03-2003, 11:10 PM
No one should want to see their team in the playoffs if their team is going to do the same stupid **** that just went down.

Javalon
11-03-2003, 11:10 PM
No, we still have a shot at the playoffs.

We have to win the next 5 games, the only tough one is the home game to the Chiefs.

And we'd better win all 5 because the last 2 games are TOUGH. At Indy. At Green Bay.

chickennob2
11-03-2003, 11:11 PM
Hey Shannahan, from the words of a coach who bet u last year, "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME"

Retardaholic
11-03-2003, 11:11 PM
I thinkt he chance of playoffs are about 10%. I think there is a chance, but reality needs to set in for some. Broncos would have to win all but 1 game, and that game would also need to win against KC and lets face it..KC is good right now. I think they aren't THAT Good, and we SHOULD have won, but again...rule that loss up to SHannahan and his stupid play calling. You as a coach need to tell the punter, YOU PUNT THIS BALL OUT OF BOUNDS OR YOU ARE FIRED. Garauntee that ball is out of bounds.

Our season could ahve been totally different if they kicked it out of bounds that game....

Pres. Al Wilson
11-03-2003, 11:13 PM
Sure there is a chance ... there is always a chance but i still wouldn't bet on a snow balls chance in Hell.

douceur
11-03-2003, 11:32 PM
We've got a pretty good chance of beating KC, I'd say. They've had too many close games, including the one against us. The difference is that this time it'll be at home. As far as I'm concerned, Plummer has turned out to be the big factor in the Broncos' ability to win this year, and he should be back by then.

chickennob2
11-03-2003, 11:41 PM
Look There's a chance:

AFC East: Patriots
AFC North: Raens
AFC South: Titans
AFC West: Squaws

Wildcard1: Colts
Wildcard 2: Broncos

This is actually possible.
We would have to win out. (We can do it with a HEALTHY team)
And Miami would have its normal cold-weather collapse

Jets, Bills, Berngals, Browns, Jags, Texans, Charges, and Raiders just suck
Steelers are having a bad season.

Without a Buffalo miracle, it comes down to the six teams originally listed. The biggest other factor is Miami: come on Brian, screw 'em like u screwed us!

Javalon
11-03-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Retardaholic
I thinkt he chance of playoffs are about 10%. I think there is a chance, but reality needs to set in for some. Broncos would have to win all but 1 game, and that game would also need to win against KC and lets face it..KC is good right now. I think they aren't THAT Good, and we SHOULD have won, but again...rule that loss up to SHannahan and his stupid play calling. You as a coach need to tell the punter, YOU PUNT THIS BALL OUT OF BOUNDS OR YOU ARE FIRED. Garauntee that ball is out of bounds.

Our season could ahve been totally different if they kicked it out of bounds that game....

Man, the only real competition for the last wildcard spot is the Dolphins. Compare their schedule to ours. (Hint: theirs is much harder) And then consider their QB now is Brian Griese.

We still have a pretty good shot.

douceur
11-03-2003, 11:53 PM
Griese is not that bad of a QB. He's doing better than Fiedler was.

JED Bronco
11-03-2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by K'Noy_Kills
No one should want to see their team in the playoffs if their team is going to do the same stupid **** that just went down.

I with that!!!

For sure!!!

YdoesGodHateDen
11-04-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by K'Noy_Kills

HeHeHeHe.. tell that to Colts fans

Hansolo
11-04-2003, 12:04 AM
All I can say is...

HAVE SOME FAITH PEOPLE !!!

OUR TEAM NEEDS TO SEE THAT WE BELIEVE IN THEM !

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE THAT OVER 55% OF THE FOLKS REPLYING TO THE CURRENT POLL ON THE WEBSITE THINK THE BRONCOS DON'T HAVE IT IN THEM !

ARE THESE FANS ? COME ON... WE'VE GOT TO BE FAITHFUL EVEN TO THE BITTER END !

Peace