PDA

View Full Version : Question?

primechamp
03-24-2005, 05:14 PM
Does anyone know a place anywhere besides ebay and the usc.com website. I want to get a jersey but I can't find a place with jerseys. Can someone please I mean tell me some where?

AZ Snake Fan
03-24-2005, 05:38 PM
Does anyone know a place anywhere besides ebay and the usc.com website. I want to get a jersey but I can't find a place with jerseys. Can someone please I mean tell me some where? --- you didn't really say what kind of jersey you wanted, but if you want a Bronco jersey, just go to the "home" page and click on "store"--- they offer a wide variety of team jersies and lots of other Bronco stuff --- az

BVP
03-25-2005, 01:18 AM
--- you didn't really say what kind of jersey you wanted, but if you want a Bronco jersey, just go to the "home" page and click on "store"--- they offer a wide variety of team jersies and lots of other Bronco stuff --- az

It is still the team store, so just like JWinn said, it will cost a pretty penny. :beer:

Snk16
03-26-2005, 04:13 AM
It is still the team store, so just like JWinn said, it will cost a pretty penny. :beer:

They cost SO much money. :laugh:

BulldogRed
03-31-2005, 08:15 AM
They cost SO much money. :laugh:

I could make one for you, but it wouldnt look anything even remotely resembling one you could buy. :cross:

Snk16
04-01-2005, 05:56 AM
I could make one for you, but it wouldnt look anything even remotely resembling one you could buy. :cross:

:heh: Thanks for the offer. :confused: No seriously, it wouldn't.