PDA

View Full Version : Negative Points

Snk16
03-30-2005, 10:32 AM
When does one receive that ability? I've mentioned this before but I think that the person should reach a certaint contributor status points for eligiablity (sp?) After that the mods and admins should vote on whether that member should be able to receive that ability based on past history because some people will go out and give neg all over all the people they hold grudges against. I mean, just check and make sure they're fair to a certain extent.

The Dark Knight
03-30-2005, 07:07 PM
When does one receive that ability? I've mentioned this before but I think that the person should reach a certaint contributor status points for eligiablity (sp?) After that the mods and admins should vote on whether that member should be able to receive that ability based on past history because some people will go out and give neg all over all the people they hold grudges against. I mean, just check and make sure they're fair to a certain extent.

Like I said in another thread, I'm sure it isn't gonna happen untill you get WAY up there.

I could be wrong but that usually never happens.
;)

Snk16
03-30-2005, 07:44 PM
Like I said in another thread, I'm sure it isn't gonna happen untill you get WAY up there.

I could be wrong but that usually never happens.
;)

you got inside info don't you.

Elway
03-30-2005, 09:45 PM
Let's just say you need to be up a few levels for that to happen. Mods are able to hand them out, but so far we have chosen not to while people are adjusting to the system and starting to climb the ranks. ;)