PDA

View Full Version : Member of the Month?

Snk16
04-01-2005, 08:39 PM
I think there should be an award for the "Member of the Month" It should go to the Model User of the boards. The one who doesn't cause problems, welcomes newbies, etc. This will be based on the mods and maybe they could put up like possible candidates. Then after that the members can vote or something on it.

I mean the mods can change the idea if they want or something. It'll kind of be like the employee of the month.

Maybe the winner gets mad mod cp points or something and then a page that would show those who won the awards (History of those who won)? Kind of like the employee of the month things and it would show their avatar or something.

What do you guys think of this? :beer:

ReleaseTheBeast7
04-01-2005, 08:55 PM
I think there should be an award for the "Member of the Month" It should go to the Model User of the boards. The one who doesn't cause problems, welcoming to newbies, etc.

Maybe the winner gets mad mod cp points or something?

I like the idea, but this is how it should be.

You should contribute in most forums, not just anything but football or general discussions or anything.

Then whoever wins the most poster of the months in a year gets to be the proud poster of the year. Then they get 20 CPs or so.

Snk16
04-01-2005, 08:58 PM
I like the idea, but this is how it should be.

You should contribute in most forums, not just anything but football or general discussions or anything.

Then whoever wins the most poster of the months in a year gets to be the proud poster of the year. Then they get 20 CPs or so.

Excellent Add-On Idea. But it shouldn't force you to go into most forums. Just let the person do what they do and then let the mods decide if they're being "naughty or nice"

Vulcan
04-01-2005, 09:10 PM
In other words, "Give the Award to TDK".

BVP
04-01-2005, 11:11 PM
In other words, "Give the Award to TDK".

Or me, Im Nice!! :D . But I think the award for March would be Javalon. I like all of his posts.

West
04-02-2005, 01:51 PM
No it doesnt have to be TDK. With DB's plan it would most likely eliminate TDK. Why? He only posts in ABF mostly :duh:

Zmabe
04-04-2005, 12:44 PM
I think there should be an award for the "Member of the Month" It should go to the Model User of the boards. The one who doesn't cause problems, welcomes newbies, etc. This will be based on the mods and maybe they could put up like possible candidates. Then after that the members can vote or something on it.

I mean the mods can change the idea if they want or something. It'll kind of be like the employee of the month.

Maybe the winner gets mad mod cp points or something and then a page that would show those who won the awards (History of those who won)? Kind of like the employee of the month things and it would show their avatar or something.

gota hand it ta ya snk, its a great idea. :beer:

Snk16
04-06-2005, 07:40 PM
gota hand it ta ya snk, its a great idea. :beer:

Thanks Zmabe! :beer:

Peerless
04-09-2005, 03:11 PM
Thanks Zmabe! :beer:

SNK? you know im the nicest. :D I was your first friend on this board, that got you started. LOOK WHERE YOU LEFT ME! lol :goofy:

Snk16
04-17-2005, 02:30 PM
SNK? you know im the nicest. was your first friend on this board, that got you started. LOOK WHERE YOU LEFT ME! lol

:laugh: Not really, technically it was Lynch Bailey247 but you were my 2nd and really got me started. :laugh: Where did I leave you? You're right there! :laugh:

EMCF
04-17-2005, 08:49 PM
Nah, wouldn't be fair when I won it every month. I mean, who can resist a Canadian?